剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你跑哪去了
Where have you been?!
我做了这么多 你就这样对我吗
After all I've done, this is how you treat me --
把我锁起来 像动物一样圈养我
locking me up, feeding me like some animal?!
连个窗户都没有
I can't have a -- a window?!
我甚至不知道今天是几号♥
I don't even know what day it is anymore!
我们留你一命 算你走运了
You're lucky we've kept you alive.
你找到她了 是吗
You found her, didn't you?
所以你才会在这里
That's why you're here.
你找到她了 她现在就在这里
You found her, and she's here.
好吧
Okay.
我原谅你了
Uh, I forgive you.
你肯定有你的理由 带我去见我的黛西
You must have had your reasons. Now take me to my Daisy.
你不能见她
You will not!
我要我的女儿
I want my daughter!
你不许离开
Don't you leave me!
不 你在哪
No! Where are you?!
太可笑了
This is silly.
你显然有不公平的优势
You clearly have an unfair advantage,
而且我们的看法显然无法达成一致
and we clearly don't see eye to eye.
那我们...不如花点时间
So let's just -- just take a moment and --
为什么 我为什么不能见她
Why? Why can't I see her?
因为你没有自控力
Because you have no self-control.
因为你缺乏自律
Your lack of discipline
已经危及了我们所建立的一切
has risked everything that we have built.
你不仅限制了自己的未来
You have not only sealed your fate,
也限制了你女儿的未来
but the fate of your daughter, as well.
如果你刚才肯用这些重型机♥枪♥
This would have been a piece of cake
解决他们简直轻而易举
if you'd let us use these big-boy guns.
现在我们却得自己往他们枪口上送
Now we have to get close enough to get shot by their big-boy guns.
等他们认出我们 已经来不及了
By the time they recognize us, it'll be too late.
有一个小问题 谁要来驾驶那玩意
Then there's the small matter of who's gonna fly that thing --
你会吗
Do you even know how?
我看过梅驾驶
I've watched May fly.
-我会一点 -一点是多少
- I know a little. - How little?
我可以让飞机起飞
I can get us off the ground.
你知道开飞机不只是起飞而已吧
You do know there's more to it than that --
比如说 还得让它降落
like, getting us back on the ground, for example?
现在我们只要走上前
Now we just walk right up and --
放下武器 举起双手
Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air.
我们已经包围你们了
We have you surrounded.
我们没被包围啊
We're not surrounded.
别动
Don't move.
你们听到了
You heard it.
立即放下手中武器
Drop them now.
这我倒是没想到
Didn't see that coming.
怎么样了
How's it going?
有些进展了
Uh, well, I'm making progress,
但还需要点时间
but it's going to take some time.
振金外壳上有些微观孔隙
There are microscopic pores in the Vibranium
我认为是以科尔森的DNA校准的
that I believe are calibrated to Coulson's DNA.
就像魔方一样不断在改变
It's constantly shifting like a Rubik's cube.
但如果我能隔离它们 就能
But if I can isolate them, then there's --
我都看到了 珍玛
I saw everything, Jemma.
你真希望我以这种方式发现吗
Did you really want me to find out this way?
我就希望你会发现呢
Well -- well, I was hoping you would
这样我们就能一起研究这个东西了
so that we can work together on this.
你知道这里的信息
Do you have any idea how valuable
可能会有多宝贵吗
the information inside this could be?
你得帮我把它取出来 让一切恢复原状
You need to help me get it out, get things back to normal.
事情不可能恢复原状了
Things can never go back to normal.
你还不明白吗
Can't you see that?
你们没人意识到你们做了什么吗
Can't any of you see what you've done?
你们毁了一个人的生活 为了什么
You've destroyed a man's life, and for what?
菲兹 立刻把东西放下
Fitz, put it down right now.
因为害怕
'Cause of fear --
因为害怕这小黑盒里的东西
'cause of fear of what's inside a little black box.
我不相信害怕
Well, I don't believe in fear.
我相信信任 我真没想到你会这么做
I believe in trust, and I'm shocked that you would do this.
你明知道这会逼我离开
You knew this would drive me away.
你不如直接帮我打包行李算了
You may as well have packed my bags yourself.
你就希望我离开 是吗 珍玛
You want me to leave, don't you, Jemma?
如果我们效力于神盾局
If we work for S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我们就有责任履行我们的职责
we have a duty to carry out our responsibilities.
所以你离开 也许更好
So perhaps it's best if you do.
绝妙的计划
Brilliant plan.
根本没有增援 是吧
There was no backup, was there?
这里是TRD
This is tango romeo delta.
告诉冈萨雷斯 我们拿到包裹了
Tell Gonzales we have his package.
增援来了
Backup.
亨特特工 这是彼得森特工
Agent Hunter, Agent Peterson.
叫我麦克就行
Call me "Mike."
握手握得真重
That's quite a handshake you've got.
感谢你能这么快赶过来
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
看来你对装备升级适应得不错
I see you've taken well to the upgrades.
没什么好抱怨的
No complaints here.
要我开飞机吗
You want me to get this bird in the air?
上传完成
你怎么不说
At some point, you might have mentioned
增援是个夺命机器人啊
that backup was a lethal cyborg.
老实说 我只是想看看
Truthfully, I just wanted to see
他出现时你脸上的表情 简直太逗了
the look on your face when he showed up -- priceless.
很高兴我逗乐你了
Glad I amuse you.
你知道我能听到你们说话吧
You know, I can hear you up here.
确认了
It's confirmed.
还有一个异能人士为科尔森工作
Coulson has another powered person working with him,
猜猜还有谁
and guess who else.
亨特
Hunter.
如果他们找到了斯凯 事情肯定会失控
If they get to Skye, this is gonna get way out of hand.
只剩一个筹码能要挟他们了
They've got one last bargaining chip left.
把空客和梅特工带来
Bring me the bus and Agent May.
这虽然不是披萨 但至少也不是蔬菜汤
Well, it's not pizza, but at least it's not kale,
那似乎是他们唯一提供的食物
which seems to be the only food they serve around here.
你能用异能加热食物吗
Can you warm up food with your powers?
那就太棒了
Because that would be awesome.
我没试过 但我加热过一个小水池
I have never tried, but I did warm up a small pool once.
随便哪个小屁孩都能加热水池
Any 5-year-old can warm up a pool.
你呢
What about you?
我给你看了我的能力 该让我看你的了
Come on. I showed you mine. Now you show me yours.
你会教我如何控制吗
And you'll teach me to control it?
一旦知道了你的能力是什么
Once I know what we're dealing with,
会有导师帮助你控制异能
a guide will be selected to help you master it.
学会控制要花多长时间
How long does it take to learn?
那要取决于你的能力
That depends on the gift --
要看你的身体转变了多少
how much you've physically changed.
跟另一个相比 你完全是小菜一碟
You're a piece of cake, compared to the other one --
她的身体彻底变了
Total physical transformation,
但我们还不知道她的能力是什么
and we still have no idea what her gift is.
你之前说只有我一个
You told me I was the only one.
什么
What?
你说我是很久以来
You said that I was the first person
第一个在这里进行过渡的人
to transition here in a really long time.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
她在这里 你骗了我
She's here. You lied to me.
我说这里没人会伤害你
I said there's no one here who will harm you,
这是事实
and that's true.
她有自己的路要走 斯凯 和你一样
She's on her own path, Skye, just like you.
她的过渡期很艰难 她也需要照顾
She's having a rough transition and deserves the same care.
有人因她而死
People died because of her.
-她在哪里 -斯凯
- Where is she? - Skye.
斯凯
Skye.
我们得保护她 正如保护你一样
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表