剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Something to help Skye.
因为你想改变她
Because you want to change her.
是吗
Is that it?
够了 我不想改变斯凯
Stop it. I don't want to change Skye.
是预言者改变了她 我只是想治好她
The diviner did that. I'm just trying to fix her.
你以前可不是这么害怕 你知道吧
You never used to be this scared. You know that?
崔普死了 菲兹
Trip died, Fitz,
就因为我们没采取必要的防范措施
All because we didn't take the necessary precautions.
不 不是这个原因 你害怕
No, it's not that. You're afraid.
是因为发生在我和斯凯身上的事
'Cause of what happened to me and Skye,
我们两个都发生了改变
how we both changed.
你知道谁的改变最可怕吗 珍玛
Well, you know what the scariest change is, Jemma?
是你
It's you.
33号♥特工潜入了你的基地
Agent 33 infiltrated your base
劫走了苏尼尔·巴克希
to break out Sunil Bakshi?
而且我们发现她不是单独行动
Turns out she wasn't working alone, either.
我们找到了他们
We managed to track down video
开车逃离时的监控录像
of the vehicle leaving the premises.
猜猜是谁在开车
Guess who was behind the wheel.
格兰特·沃德
Grant Ward.
一定是33号♥特工在波多黎各救了他
Agent 33 must have dragged him out of puerto rico.
看来这事还没完呢
Guessing we haven't heard the last of this.
你妻子呢 她怎么样
Your wife -- how's she holding up?
吓坏了 这也不奇怪
Rattled, which is to be expected.
这破事差点害我离婚
Damn experience nearly cost me my marriage.
我得百般讨好她
I'm gonna be up to my ears in edible arrangements
想办法补救了
trying to make this thing right.
那俩疯子杀了我两个人
I lost two men to those psychopaths.
优秀的战士
Good men.
节哀顺变 这种事总是很沉重
My condolences. It's never easy.
你保证一定把那些混♥蛋♥绳之以法 科尔森
Just tell me we'll get those sons of bitches, Coulson.
我保证 准将
You have my word, general.
好吧 再联♥系♥
All right, then. I'll be in touch.
这事真让人难以接受
It's a lot to process.
这种事都攒了一堆了
Throw it on the heap.
你没事吧 菲尔
Everything all right, Phil?
今天早些时候 斯凯的事
Earlier today, with Skye...
我觉得这样不对
Just didn't feel right.
你做了正确的决定
You made the right call.
现在这里的情况太复杂
There's just too many things in play right now
不适合她待着
for her to be here.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但你有过那种感觉吗
But you ever get that feeling...
好像办错了件很重要的事
like you mishandled something important?
有过
Yeah.
离开安德鲁后我就是这种感觉
It's how I felt after leaving Andrew.
那么迈克 你相信他吗
So, Mack -- you believe him?
不信
Nope.
我也是
Me, neither.
看来我们该弄清楚他到底想干什么了
Guess it's time we find out what he's up to.
是我
Hey, it's me.
斯凯出事了
Something happened with Skye.
我想我们有麻烦了
I think we have a situation.
看来亨特是用了
It appears Hunter escaped
舰上的一个潜水舱逃跑的
using one of the ship's submersible pods.
我们干扰了它的通讯功能
We've managed to scramble communications,
但他弄坏了定位系统
but he's disabled the GPS.
那么我们不知道他在哪
So we don't know where he is.
也不知道他要去哪
Or where he's going.
一旦上岸 他就自♥由♥了
Once he reaches shore, he's a free man,
想和谁联♥系♥都行
able to communicate with whomever he pleases.
我们估计他需要大约12小时到达海岸
We approximate 12 hours till he reaches the coast.
现在恐怕有个更大的麻烦
We may have a bigger problem.
我刚和迈克通了话
I just got off the phone with Mack.
科尔森好像把斯凯藏起来了
Seems Coulson's put Skye in hiding.
囤积能力增强者吗
Stockpiling enhanced people?
恐怕不是
I doubt that.
斯凯和科尔森 他们很亲密
Skye and Coulson -- they're close.
她对他来说可不只是个特工
She's more than just some asset to him.
一个刚让前夫逃掉的人还说这种话
So says the person whose ex-husband just flew the coop.
卡尔德隆特工
Agent Calderon...
拜托
Oh, come on.
我们都知道芭比要是愿意 完全能够
We all know Bobbi could have taken out that tea cup
打倒那个英国佬
anytime she wanted --
那不如拿你来试试吧
I might just have to test that theory out on your face.
够了
Enough.
芭比向我保证她依然忠于我们
Bobbi gave me her word she's still committed,
我没有理由怀疑她
and I have no reason to doubt her.
这是你的行动 莫尔斯 告诉我
This is your op, Morse, so tell me --
你打算怎么办
How do you want to proceed?
斯凯不是最大的麻烦
Skye's not the main concern.
科尔森和他的秘密才是真正的威胁
Coulson and his secrets -- that's the threat.
我认为该清除这个威胁了
And I think it's time that we remove that threat.
我要回去
I want to go back in.
你绝对是疯了
You got to be crazy.
你知道亨特随时可能揭露你的身份
You know that Hunter could blow your cover at any moment.
韦弗也说了 最多12小时
And Weaver? She gave you 12 hours.
我只需要6小时
I only need six.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
我是格兰特
I'm Grant.
卡拉
Kara.
我为你骄傲 卡拉
I'm proud of you, Kara.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
这是你自己做到的
You did this.
而且这还只是开始
And it is just the beginning.
确实如此
Guess that's true.
今晚还有很多事要做
It's going to be a long night.
那我们就开始吧
Guess we should get started, then.
你真觉得这有用吗
You really think this'll work?
试试就知道了
We'll see.
如果我服从 会得到奖励吗
If I obey, will my compliance be rewarded?
说实话
To be honest,
你服不服从真的无所谓
it really won't make a difference.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表