剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他们就像家人一样 至少曾经像
They're like family. Or they were.
你转化以后就不像了吗
Until you changed?
他们派特工来抓你
They sent agents after you.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what happened.
我知道我刺伤了一个人
I know I impaled a guy.
是他先朝你开枪的
Who shot at you.
不 是我失控了
No. I lost control.
你理解你的天赋吗
Do you understand your gift?
我能...让东西震动
I...make things shake?
不完全准确
Well, not really.
每一样东西本身都在震动
Everything's shaking already,
按照自身的频率振动
vibrating at its own natural frequency.
比如这块石头 树林里的树木
This stone, the wood in the trees --
我认为你能学会感知到周围的频率
I believe you can learn to sense those frequencies around you
并与之共振 这样你就不会搞得天摇地动了
and resonate with them so that not everything is shaking,
只有你选择的东西会震动
only what you choose.
感知频率
Sense a frequency.
我怎么才能做到
How do I do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不是拥有这种天赋的那个人
I'm not the one with the gift.
我只是在这里工作
I just work here.
你认为我可以听到这块石头
You think I can hear the stone?
这一定是在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你听到它了吗
Can you hear it?
不 不是这块石头 是那座山
No, not the stone. The mountain.
它是这里最响亮的
It's the loudest thing here.
试试掌握这个频率 看你能不能放大它
Well, now take that frequency and see if you can amplify it.
上一次我这样做
The last time I did something like this,
很多人受了伤
a lot of people got hurt.
你伤不了一座山 你也不会伤到我
You can't hurt the mountain, and you're not gonna hurt me.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我移♥动♥了一座山
I moved a mountain.
记住刚才的感觉
Remember that feeling.
你不必害怕它
It's not something to be afraid of.
巴林岛 七年前
费萨尔·艾哈迈德
Faisal Ahmed,
这两位是科尔森特工和梅特工
may I introduce Agents Coulson and May.
费萨尔是巴林国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
Faisal is with Bahrain National Security.
很高兴见到你 先生 你的人在跟踪她吗
Pleasure, sir. Your people have been tracking her?
是的 我们跟踪贝利科夫女士
Yes, we followed Miss Belyakov
到了这集市的一家小餐馆
to a cafe in this market.
这片区域非常危险
This is a very dangerous area.
黑市贩子 小偷...
Black-market importers, thieves --
这可不是游客来的地方
Not a place for tourists.
那么她不是来吃三明治的
So she didn't come for falafel.
她可能是来和什么人碰头的
She could be meeting with anyone.
不管她想干什么 肯定不是好事
Whatever she wants, it's not good.
除非她跟你走 否则我们的军队就要拿下她
Unless she leave with you, our military will take her.
我们必须行动 如果一个名录人选
This is our window. Fury will have our asses
落入政♥府♥手中 弗瑞肯定会发火的
if an index candidate ends up in government hands.
好 我们会解决的
Okay. We'll make this work.
你好
Hello.
我可以坐下吗
May I?
我叫菲尔·科尔森 我是来帮你的
My name is Phil Coulson, and I'm here to help.
我的小组专门
My group specializes
帮助像你这样有天赋的人
in helping people like you, who have gifts.
我凭什么相信你呢
And why should I trust you?
因为我可以把你带去安全的地方
Because I could take you somewhere safe.
我知道你一直在逃跑
I know you've been on the run,
但神盾局能保护你
but S.H.I.E.L.D. can protect you.
你不用单独面对这一切
You're not alone in all of this.
有当地人来了 带着枪 蓝色衬衫
Locals incoming. Gun. Blue shirt.
奥布赖恩特工
Agent O'Brien.
确保他们不会找麻烦
Make sure they don't interfer.
不如我们去一个更安全的地方吧
Why don't we go somewhere more secure?
能聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
不 我喜欢这里
No. I like it here.
科尔森 你快没时间了
Coulson, you're running out of time.
这些人帮不了你
These men can't help you.
我们找个静一点的地方聊吧
Let's talk somewhere calmer.
你想要的是什么
What is it you're looking for?
痛苦
Pain.
-冷静点 放下武器 -别紧张
- Take it easy. Drop your weapons now. - Easy!
-退后 -把枪放下
- Step back! - Drop the damn gun.
不要
No!
别紧张 放了她
Easy. Let her go.
把女孩放下 我跟你们走
Just put the girl down. I'll come with you.
把我的人放了 我们都能平安无事
Let my men go. We can all walk away from this.
退后 别跟着我们
Stand back! Do not follow us!
接下来做什么呢
So, what happens next?
大吃一顿 好好休息
Eat like crazy, then rest up.
今天下午会更辛苦
This afternoon will be much harder.
比雪崩还辛苦
Than the avalanche?
现在我得去处理点别的事
Now I need to take care of something else.
我为你今天的表现感到自豪
I'm very proud of your work today.
训练很顺利还是很糟糕
Training go that well or that badly?
我引发了一场雪崩
I caused an avalanche.
那是件好事吗
Is that a good thing?
嗯 是好事
Yeah, it's good.
你知道吗 嘉颖会
You know, it's really impressive
亲自训练你真是很难得的事
for Jiaying to take anyone under her wing.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我...说不清 她在这里承担什么职务
I just...I can't... what's her role here?
她是管事的
Her role is in charge.
所以 她肯定十分喜欢你
So really, she must like you.
你拿了什么好货
What kind of contraband you got there?
我早知道你有训练
I-I knew you'd be training.
林肯
Hey, Lincoln?
什么事
Yeah?
如果她是管事的 那她经常训练别人吗
If she's in charge, how often does she train people?
自从我到这里以后 我想想
Since I've been here, let me see...
从没有过
Never.
提到麦克·彼得森时我看到你脸上的表情了
Saw the look on your face when we mentioned Mike Peterson.
如果我说错了就告诉我
Tell me if I'm wrong, but...
科尔森并不仅仅是没告诉你西塔规程的细节
Coulson didn't just keep the specifics of theta protocol from you.
我认为直到我们说出来
I get the feeling that until we said it,
你之前都没听说过
you'd never heard it before.
你今天感觉到的那一记闷棍
That gut punch that you felt today --
我们已经承受了几个月了
That's how we felt for months.
我发誓要用正确的方法重建神盾局
I swore to build S.H.I.E.L.D. back up the right way,
我也不认为科尔森是个坏人
and I don't think Coulson's a bad guy.
但像西塔规程这么大的秘密
But a secret as big as theta protocol...
我不能忽略不计
I can't ignore that.
不论他在做什么
Whatever he's doing,
我们都必须查明
it needs to be out in the light of day.
你在担心我不理解你的选择
You're worried that I don't understand your choice.
有时候做正确的选择就要付出这种代价
Well, sometimes that's the price of doing the right thing.
没人会理解 而且痛苦得要死
No one will understand, and it hurts like hell.
仓库直接与集市相连
The warehouse connects directly to the market.
他们一进去 我的人就截断了两边出口
Once they holed up inside, my men cut off both exits --
巷子和集市入口
The alley and the market entrance.
里面就是个老鼠窝
It's a rat's nest in there.
科尔森 我们查到了贝利科夫朋友的身份
Coulson, we I.D.'d Belyakov's friends --
基本都是本地武装街头帮派
local militia street gang, basically.
那是他们的大本营
That's their stronghold.
好的 我联♥系♥奥布赖恩特工
Okay, I'm gonna call Agent O'brien,
看看他们肯不肯谈判
see if they'll negotiate.
奥布赖恩 是你吗 你还好吗
O'brien, is that you? You okay?
别管我们
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表