剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Look around you.
小商小贩在叫卖♥♥货物 换来微薄的收入
Vendors selling their wares, bringing home a modest income.
居民为晚饭采买♥♥新鲜的蔬菜
Locals buying fresh vegetables for dinner tonight.
游客在享受一年一度的假期
Tourists on their one vacation a year.
你想说什么
Point?
这些人才是关键
They are the point.
他们就是我此行的原因 神盾局存在的原因
They're the reason I'm here, the reason there's a S.H.I.E.L.D.
这座岛上有三百万人口
There are 3 million people on this island,
我绝不允许九头蛇把这些人变成陪葬品
and I won't let Hydra turn them into collateral damage.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
对于这种行动 弗瑞心里会有个数
this kind of op, Fury would have a number.
-什么数 -容许伤亡人数
- A number? - Of acceptable losses.
我的是零
My number is zero.
郑重声明 我不喜欢那种说法
For the record, I hate that phrase.
所以我才把菲兹-西蒙斯也带来了
That's why I brought Fitz-Simmons --
不单是为了找到神殿
Not just to find the temple
还为了测评它的结构完整性
but to assess its structural integrity,
将伤员或破坏降到最低
minimize injury or destruction.
把破坏降到最低
Minimize destruction?
你还真跟弗瑞不一样呢
You really aren't Fury, are you?
拜托 芭比
Come on, Bobbi.
到现在你该了解我了
You ought to know me by now.
与其用枪 更愿用刀
Rather use a scalpel than a shotgun.
对手是九头蛇 会需要枪的
Well, it's Hydra. Might need the shotgun.
所以我带你来了啊
Why do you think I brought you?
迭戈来了
There's Diego.
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
好吧
Okay.
我去检查一下着陆装备
I'm gonna go check on the landing gear.
什么 别别 等一下
What? No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
别走 别 等等
No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
为什么
Why -- why?
因为这里尴尬的沉默
Because the awkward silence in here...
让人受不了
is killing me.
-我有话要说 -我一直在想
- I'd like to say something. - I've been thinking --
-让我先说 -别 我不
- Please let me go first. - No -- I don't --
-有些事我需要... -我知道我有...
- There's something I need to -- - I know I've got --
不 我知道自打我结束卧底回来
No, I -- I know things have been difficult between us
我们的关系就一直很紧张
since I got back from being undercover,
但我想让你明白 我不是因为你的遭遇
but I need you to understand that I didn't leave
-才离开的 -不不 珍玛
- because of what happened to you. - No, no, no, no, Jem-- Jemma.
珍玛 你别 因为我整个...
Jemma, please, because I've got a whole...
有些话真的很难启齿
It's -- it's hard enough to get the words out.
我一直在考虑 我准备离开实验室
I've been thinking, and I'm going to leave the lab
那样你就可以
so you can be the one
成为科技部的负责人了
who runs the science division.
你要退出吗
You're quitting?
不是的
No.
我去机库
I'm -- I'm -- I'm going to the garage,
和迈克一起在空客上干活儿
on the bus with Mack.
为什么
But why?
你知道原因的
You know why.
谁都能看出来 你比我更...能干
You're clearly far more ca-- cap-- capable than I am.
起码现在是这样
At this point, anyway.
不是这样的 你只是需要时间恢复
That's not true. You just need more time to heal and --
我花的时间够多了 根本没有好转
I've had time, and I'm -- and I'm not better,
所以你该负责实验室的工作
so you should run the lab...
我可以给你打工
And I can work for you.
但我无法和你并肩工作
I just can't work with you.
并且
And...
我认为这样最好
I think that's what's best.
圣克里斯托瓦尔堡垒
The fort of San Cristobal --
抵御了荷兰人 英格兰人 美国人的入侵
held off the Dutch, the English, the Americans.
却没抵挡住外星人
But apparently, not the aliens.
这些平面图不会是你朋友手绘的吧
Looks like your buddy Diego drew those plans.
这是他从市档案馆搞到的
He got them from the city archives.
这些图比圣胡安的历史还要悠久
They're older than San Juan itself.
根据斯凯的卫星光谱图
According to Skye's satellite spectrometry,
这座堡垒底下有一处立井
there's a vertical shaft under this fort.
好像就在堡垒和海水的交界处
Looks like it's right at the water's edge.
上到那儿应该视野会更好
Think we'll get a better vantage point from up there.
地图显示
According to the map,
驻防区就在那座哨塔底下
the garrison is located underneath that sentry tower.
那是堡垒的最深处
That's the deepest part of the fort.
外界难以接近
And inaccessible to the public.
反而对我们更有利
All the better for us.
要把设备拿下去不会容易
Won't be easy to get equipment down there.
联♥系♥迭戈 看他能不能帮我们
Get ahold of Diego -- see if he can help us out.
我们要保持领先于九头蛇
We need to stay ahead of Hydra.
就算九头蛇找出城市的位置
Even if Hydra locates the city,
你认为他们打算如何开启方尖碑
how do you think they plan on unlocking the obelisk?
都没人能触碰那鬼玩意
I mean, nobody can even touch the damn thing.
这只是我们知道的情况
That we know of.
转角 两人身着经典九头蛇黑西装
Corner, two men wearing classic Hydra black,
极力不想惹人注意
trying desperately hard not to look conspicuous.
但没成功
And failing.
梅呢
Where's May?
问得好 我去看看
Good question. I'll go check.
神盾局肯定很开心
S.H.I.E.L.D. must be quite happy.
你们拿我作诱饵的计划好像成功了
Your plan of dangling me like bait seemed to work.
我以为怀特霍尔想杀你 而不是要绑♥架♥你
I thought Whitehall wanted to kill you, not kidnap you.
肯定有什么事令他改了主意
Something must've changed his mind.
也许他认为你知道方尖碑的什么事
Maybe he thinks you know something about the obelisk.
它的运作方式
How it works.
你是说怀特霍尔得到了预言者吗
Are you saying Whitehall has the diviner?
谁奖励她一件新花裙啊
Someone give that girl a new flower dress.
那就不一样了
Well, that changes things.
这话怎么说
How so?
他们不是想要杀我
They don't want to kill me.
他们需要我
They need me.
要你做什么
Need you for what?
我可以拿着预言者
I can hold the diviner.
你是指那个能把人变成石头的东西
You mean the thing that turns people to stone --
你可以触碰它吗
You can touch it?
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
说实话 我们经历了这么多事
Honestly, everything that we've been through,
我已经不知道该相信什么了
I don't know what to believe anymore.
把它握在手中时 会显现些符号♥
When you hold it, these symbols appear.
能感觉到一种引力
There's a pull to them,
感觉到预言者的归属之地
like a sense of where the diviner belongs.
听起来像魔幻小说
Sounds a little "Harry Potter" to me.
那是外星人的技术
It's alien technology.
预言者能读取人的DNA
The diviner reads your DNA
以判断触碰者是否配得上它的力量
to determine if you're worthy of its power.
等你触碰它的时候 就会明白了
You'll understand when you touch it.
不用了
No, thanks.
我还不想死
I'd rather not die just yet.
你不会死的 你父亲是这么认为
You wouldn't, not according to your father.
他相信你也配得上它的力量
He believes you're worthy, too.
听好 如果你以为能骗我
Listen, if you think you're gonna trick me
去触碰那玩意儿 你就和他一样疯狂
into touching that thing, you're as crazy as he is.
这不是疯狂
It's not crazy.
这是我们的命运
It's our destiny.
我在这里
I'm over here!
我在这里
I'm over here!
找到梅了
Found May.
上车
Get in!
他们抓住她了 长官
They've got her, sir.
抱歉 但她提到
I'm sorry, but she did mention
他们在她身上植入了追踪器
that they implanted a tracker in her.
太幸运了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表