剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
And point made.
听着 伙计 我们要打入九头蛇
Look, mate, we're infiltrating Hydra.
我们的选择十分有限
Our options are limited.
沃德是个疯子 但现在他是我们的疯子
Ward is a psychopath, but for now, he's our psychopath,
所以我们利用他掌握先机
so we use him to stay one step ahead.
我查过记录 没有任何关于先知的记载
I've searched the records -- no mention of precognition.
蕾娜也许是第一个
Raina could be the first of her kind.
我就是
I was.
这种能力可以改变一切
A gift like hers could change everything.
想象一下 她可以在危险到来之前警告我们
Imagine -- she could warn us of threats before they happen.
如果那是她的能力的话
If that is her gift.
不好意思 不是有意打扰你们的
Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
不会 我们说完了
No, we're finished here.
我会告诉你最新进展的
I'll let you know how it goes.
是卡尔的事吗
Was that about Cal?
关于那件事我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you about that.
我知道卡尔很危险
Cal's dangerous, I know,
但他和我们在一起时好得多
but he's better when he's with us.
也许是这样 但他不能留在这里
That may be true, but he can't stay here.
那我们能提醒他一下...
Well, can we give him a heads-up or...
冒着他失控的风险吗
And risk how he gets?
你以为你见过他最糟的状态
You think you've seen him at his worst.
但你没有
You haven't.
这正是我要说的
That's my point.
你明知道当戈登把他遗弃在荒野中时
You know how he'll get when Gordon just abandons him
他会有何反应
in the middle of nowhere.
不是荒野 我们要带他回家
Not nowhere -- we're taking him home.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
他会感到被遗弃 那就会有人受伤
He will feel abandoned, and people will get hurt.
那些人不是我该关心的
Those people aren't my concern.
但那是我关心的
Well, they're mine.
我是一名神盾局特工
I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
他留的时间越长 就会吸引越多注意
The longer he stays, the more attention he draws,
也会提出越多的要求
the more attention he demands.
我不能破例
I can't make exceptions.
他不是我们中的一员
He's not one of us.
有时候 作为一个领导
Sometimes, as a leader,
我得做一些自己不愿意做的事
I have to do things I'd rather not do.
拿到东西了吗
Get the package?
就像他们说的
Just like they said.
我还是不信任他们
I still don't trust them.
当然了 但我们需要让他们相信我们
Hell, no, but we need them to trust us.
事情有蹊跷
Something's not right.
为什么梅没来
Why isn't May here?
科尔森隐瞒了一些事
There's something Coulson's not saying.
所以我们该赶紧逃走
Which is why we should make a run for it.
他们要抹去你的记忆...
The idea of them wiping away who you are...
不会有人抹去什么
Hey, no one's gonna wipe anything.
我们占上风
We have the upper hand.
无论科尔森究竟想怎么样都没关系
Whatever Coulson's endgame is doesn't matter
因为他会帮我们达到我们的目的
because he is gonna help us get to ours.
这是什么
What's this?
我想着我们可以把它放在窗台上
Thought we could put that on the windowsill.
好漂亮
It's beautiful.
太遗憾了
It's too bad.
我喜欢我们的房♥子
I liked our house.
日后还会有的 相信我
It won't be our last -- promise.
等这事结束后 你会回家的
At the end of this, you'll be home.
我们会在一起
And we'll be together.
别亲了
Break it up.
走吧
Let's go.
真是越来越精彩了
This just gets better and better.
别担心
Not to worry.
我们是跟科尔森局长合作的
We are working with director Coulson.
你要听从他的命令 明白吗
You're gonna do whatever he says -- understand?
当然
Of course.
我很乐意服从
I'm more than happy to comply.
把他弄出来
Get him out of there.
抱歉
Sorry.
我以为会是小戈呢
Uh, I was expecting Gordo.
他肯定不喜欢你这么叫他
He can't like you calling him that.
他可喜欢着呢
Oh, he loves it.
请进
Uh, come in.
我今天本想去找你的
Uh, so, I was, uh, gonna find you today,
但是
but, um,
经过昨晚 我怕这样会过头
I-I didn't want to overdo it after last night.
我容易做过头 特别不知分寸
I-I tend to overdo -- big overdoer.
我发现了
Yeah, I noticed.
我想你听说了
Oh, so I guess you heard
我会离开这里几天吧
I'm gonna be out of here for a little bit.
听说了
Yeah, I heard.
你有什么想要的吗
Hey, you want to put in an order?
我可以从内地帮你带些东西来
I'll bring you back something from the mainland --
时尚杂♥志♥啊 汽水什么的
Gossip mags, soda pop.
你喜欢洋葱小吃吗
Do you like funyuns?
不用了 谢谢
I'm -- I'm okay, thank you.
你要去哪里呢 中国吗
So, where are you going -- China?
你为什么觉得我会去那里
What makes you think I'd go there?
不
No.
当然不是
God, no.
抱歉
Oh, I-I'm sorry.
嘉颖说你是要回家
Jiaying said that you were going home,
所以我就以为...
so I just assumed that -- that --
当然了 有道理
Oh, oh, of course. No, that makes sense.
不 我去中国是为无国界医生做志愿者的
No, I was in China volunteering for doctors without borders.
很难想象吧
Hard to picture that, right?
本来只去两周的
I was supposed to be there two weeks,
可是遇到了你妈妈 我就舍不得走了
but I met your mother and I couldn't leave.
她偷走了我的心
She stole my heart.
不 我家在密尔沃基
No, home is, um, Milwaukee.
本打算在那里抚养你长大的
That's where we were gonna bring you up.
回头真该带你去看看
I should take you there sometime -- I don't know --
带你看看我以前常去的地方
maybe show you around the old haunts.
不如明天吧
Why not tomorrow?
我想和你一起去
I want to go with you.
好啊
Okay.
明天将会是最棒的一天
Best day ever!
是啊
Yeah.
你不能就这么把他丢在路边
You can't just leave him on the side of the road
像没人要的小狗一样
like an unwanted puppy.
这不负责任 而且残忍♥ 对小狗和卡尔都是
It's irresponsible and cruel for both a puppy or Cal,
而且卡尔不是小狗 他是斗牛狗
and Cal's not a puppy -- he's a pit bull,
暴脾气 有攻击性的斗牛狗 如果
a raging pit bull who will attack if he doesn't --
我不想再听你说那些你觉得
I don't want to hear about the people
该对他们负责的人了
you think you're responsible for.
与他们无关
This isn't about them.
是我
This is about me.
你要我发善心 和卡尔吃顿饭
You asked me to be decent -- give Cal one dinner.
我做了
I did that.
我能理解他了
And I... empathize.
就一晚上 你就了解他了
After one night, you understand him?
是的
Yes.
因为我这辈子也一直在找你
Because I spent my entire life searching for you.
我说谎 犯法 就只为了
I lied and I broke laws just to get the --
得到一点微不足道的消息
the tiniest sliver of information.
而且我还对家人毫无任何记忆
And I had no memories of my family.
但卡尔有记忆
Cal had memories.
他知道他失去了什么
He knows what he lost.
我
Listen, I'm...
我不是要求你让他留下
I'm not asking you to let him stay.
只是想求你让我陪他去
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表