剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
但背后的外星纹样是全新的
But the alien writing on the back...brand-new.
就是说现在有人在刻这纹样 和...
So that means someone is out there, carving right now, someone...
和我一样的人 我们必须找到他
Someone like me. We'll have to find him.
我们会的
We will.
她冒充我的时候都干什么了
So, um, what did she do...fake me?
你怎么知道她不是我的
How'd you know that she wasn't me?
一些小细节
Little things.
而且她想去喝咖啡
And she wanted to get coffee.
揍她的脸了吗
Ah. Punch her in the face?
揍了
I did.
干得好
Good.
梅
May...
我知道你不会主动找我谈后备计划
I know you won't come to me to make a plan.
所以我一直来找你
That's why I keep coming to you.
这非常重要
This is important.
我不会罢休的 你知道我不会
I won't stop asking. You know I won't.
好吧
Fine.
打开
There.
这是什么
What is this?
现金 护照 机票
Money, passports, travel tickets.
我不用现想一个计划 因为我已经有计划了
I don't have to make a plan because I already made one.
我不会开枪了结你的
I am not shooting you in the head.
我永远不会朝你开枪
I will never shoot you in the head.
梅
May...
如果事情恶化 我就把你送走
If things go south, I'm getting you out.
我明白了 去哪
I see. Where?
托斯卡纳的别♥墅♥吗
Tuscan Villa?
澳洲内陆的小屋
Cabin in the Australian outback.
因为我喜欢袋鼠吗
'cause I like kangaroos.
重点是 不管发生什么
Point is, no matter what happens,
我都会照顾你 这就是我的计划
I'll take care of you... that's my plan.
毫无疑问 这是别人想为我做的
That is, without question, the sweetest,
最感人 最无私的事了
most selfless thing anyone has ever wanted to do for me.
但我需要你忘掉这些 执行命令杀死我
But I need you to forget all that and kill me as ordered.
什么
What?
你自己也说过了 我并没好转
You said it yourself... I'm not getting better.
我可不想落得像加勒特一样
I don't want to end up like Garrett,
把我关进荒野小屋也不会治好我的大脑
And taking me to some cabin won't change my brain.
我会找到办法的
I'll find a way.
梅
May...
怀旧虽好 可惜人生总不如意
Nostalgia's fine, but then life happens.
该面对现实了
It's time to deal with reality.
菲尔
Phil...
求你了
Please.
艰难的选择近在眼前
Hard choices are coming.
我需要你下定决心 为了我
I need you to make this one...for me.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll be back in a moment.
对
Yeah.
我要尽快赶去迈阿密
I need to land in Miami as soon as possible.
什么航线都行
Whatever route gets me there.
就今晚 好 我等着
Tonight. Yes, I'll hold.
奇迹油画在迈阿密抢劫中被盗
你好啊 蕾娜
Hello, Raina.
我是丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
I'm Daniel Whitehall.
你最近拿走了我的一样东西
You recently took something from me.
对了 方尖碑
Oh, the obelisk.
我知道这是怎么回事了
I see what this is now.
我能帮你...
I can help you...
蕾娜 我跟你通常打交道的人不太一样
Raina, I'm not like most of the people with whom you interact.
我不会轻易上当
I'm not easily confused.
我活了很久 不会忘记本属于我的东西
I've been around too long to lose sight of what's mine.
通常这种活儿我不会亲自动手
I generally don't do my own dirty work anymore.
我们都该只做自己喜欢做的事
We should all aspire to do only that which we enjoy,
你说呢
don't you agree?
但是对你 我要破个例
But in your case, I will make an exception.
48小时 应该够你把东西交还给我了吧
48 hours seems fair, doesn't it, to bring it back to me?
我曾经给一个女人动过手术
I once operated on a woman
断断续续弄了一个星期
on and off for a full week.
最难的部分就是让病人保持清醒
The struggle really is keeping the patient awake.
疼痛达到了一定程度
Pain at certain levels has a tendency
就会让我们昏过去
to cause us to black out,
那是很让人挫败的
And that can be incredibly frustrating.
不过我自信我现在手法更精进了
but I'm confident I can do better now.
不管你在哪 我都能找到你
I can find you wherever you are.
把方尖碑还给我
Bring me the obelisk.
48小时 倒计时...
48 hours...the clock starts...
开始
...now.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表