剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我要联♥系♥弗瑞
I'm contacting Fury.
他们还有希望
There's still hope for them.
宿主的遗传基因
The host's genetic material
可能将自己的记忆带进了他们的记忆里
may be implanting its own genetic memories onto theirs,
才造成精神分♥裂♥
creating the psychic schism.
如果我们完全抹去他们所有的记忆
If we were to completely wipe away all their memories...
抹去他们的思想 那叫有希望吗
Erase their minds? That's hope?
我们可以给他们灌输新的记忆 新的身份
We can give them new memories, new identities.
他们再也不能做特工了
They'll never be agents again,
但他们能过上正常 健康的生活
but they'll be able to lead normal, healthy lives.
让我死吧
Let me die!
不 住手 不要
No, stop! Please! No!
可以停止吗
Please, will you make it stop?
求求你 停止吧
Please, make it stop!
求求你 来人啊
Please, somebody!
快来人停下它
Somebody stop it!
住手吧 求求你
Stop doing this, please!
我们都干了什么
What have we done?
我们都干了什么
What have we done?
我们都干了什么
What have we done?
你做了什么 告诉我
What did you do? Tell me.
我们抹去了他们的记忆 所有人
We erased them, all of them.
新的名字 新的身份 这是唯一的办法
New names, new memories... it was the only way.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
你能找出他们的新名字吗
Can you find their new names?
他还能承受多久
Uh, how much more can he take?
不知道
I don't know.
不管你们在对他做什么 马上停止吧
Whatever you're doing to him, you need to stop!
科尔森 我们需要他们的名字
Coulson, we need their names.
找出他们的名字 我们就中止
Find their names so we can pull you out!
路易斯·西弗
Lewis Seaver.
找到一个 找到一个
That's one. That... that's one. That's...
继续找 继续找
K-keep them coming. Keep them coming.
马萨诸塞州 波士顿
看来大坏狼要停下来喝一杯
Looks like the big, bad wolf is stopping for a pint.
给你个选择
I'll give you a choice.
哥伦比亚领带
Colombian necktie...
还是喋血街头
or bullet in the head.
喋血街头
Bullet in the head...
加冰
On the rocks.
我请客
On the house.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你们好啊
Hello.
梅 我们有麻烦了
May, we have a problem.
格兰特·沃德
Grant Ward.
终于出现了
In from the cold at last.
加勒特先生对你赞赏有加
Mr. Garrett spoke quite highly of you.
想象一下我接到你电♥话♥时有多惊讶吧
Imagine my surprise when I received your call.
我都不知道那电♥话♥能打通
I wasn't even aware that phone was active...
也不知道你还活着
or you, for that matter.
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
没死
Not dead.
只是在等待
Waiting.
我被关在牢里
I was locked in a cage.
在那之前 我受制于神盾局的徽章
Before that, I was trapped behind a S.H.I.E.L.D. badge.
现在我终于自♥由♥了
Now I'm finally free.
我们能帮你些什么
How can we help you?
沃尔夫冈·冯·斯特拉克男爵 九头蛇首领之一 《美国队长2》后面彩蛋露过脸
斯特拉克在海外
Since Strucker is overseas,
我想你应该有其他上司了
I assume you report to someone else.
-没错 -我要见他一面
- That's correct. - I want a meeting.
尽管我们非常欣赏你的才干和忠诚
Though we do appreciate your talents and your loyalty,
但怀特霍尔先生非常繁忙
Mr. Whitehall is a very busy man.
如果我能让你见到科尔森 他会有空见我吗
Will his schedule open up if I can get you face-to-face with Coulson?
近到能
Close enough to put...
一枪打在他脑门上
a bullet in his head.
斯凯
Skye?
科尔森 有人吗
Coulson?! Anyone.
猫儿不在
When the cat's away...
继续联络他们
Keep trying to reach them.
我要把空客降落
I'm taking us down.
迈阿密圣玛丽亚教堂的火灾废墟中
The body of Lewis Seaver was found in the remains
发现了路易斯·西弗的尸首
of the Santa Maria church fire in Miami.
那场火灾也是他
The fire was this guy too.
过去六周里 还有三个病患非自然死亡
Three of the others died of unnatural causes in the last six weeks.
这人绝对是以塔希提病患为目标
This guy is definitely targeting Tahiti patients.
-还有机会吗 -还有两人活着
- Is there still a chance? - Two of them are alive.
我们要查出哪个是凶手
We need to find out which one is the killer.
你还记得什么吗 任何线索
Do you remember anything, a-any clues?
滚出我的脑袋 科尔森
Stay out of my head, Coulson.
我没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with me.
卷起你的袖子
Roll up your sleeves.
你不需要抹去我
You don't need to erase me.
我没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with me.
你有问题 而且情况会变得更糟
You're not okay, and it's only gonna get worse.
-但我可以帮你 -不
- But I can help you. - No!
这是唯一能找到答案的方法
It's the only way to know!
你不能抹去我的记忆 科尔森
You...you can't erase me, Coulson!
不要这样对我 科尔森
Don't do this to me, Coulson!
我必须知道
I need to know!
我必须知道
I need to know!
不行 你不能抹去我的记忆
No! You can't erase me!
我得知道它的含义
I need to know what it means!
它想让我知道
It wants me to know!
我必须知道
I need to know!
它想让我知道 我必须知道
It wants me to know! I need to know!
我必须知道
I need to know!
我必须知道
I need to know!
不要 不要
No! No!
我必须知道 我必须知道
I need to know! I need to know!
把他弄出来
Get him the hell out of there!
-关掉它 关掉它 -我必须知道
- Shut it down! Shut it down! - I need to know!
给他打镇静剂 我去联♥系♥梅
Sedate him! I'm calling may.
我联♥系♥到斯凯了
I got Skye.
斯凯
Skye?
沃德有状况
We have a Ward situation
而且对我们很不利
that's about to get really bad for all of us.
科尔森进入了记忆机器
Coulson went into the memory machine.
什么 你居然同意了
What?! And you let him.
这不是我能决定的
It wasn't my call.
把他关起来
Lock him up,
在我回来之前一直监控他
and keep him under observation until I get back.
到底是怎么了
What the hell is going on?
集中注意力吧
Let's just stay focused.
我必须知道
I need to know.
我必须知道
I need to know!
-你对他做了什么 -把他按住
- What did you do to him? - Just hold him down.
科尔森
Coulson?
不要逼我用这个
Don't make me use this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我联♥系♥梅了
I spoke to May.
她让我们把你关起来 等她回来
She wants us to lock you up until she gets back.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
他叫塞巴斯蒂安·德里克
His name was Sebastian Derik.
他是神盾局的隐秘杀手
He was an assassin from the dark side of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你说有几个人还活着
How many others did you say are still alive?
只剩一个了 汉克·汤普森
Just one... Hank Thompson.
他住的地方离这里只有几小时路程
He only lives a few hours away from here,
我会派几个特工去保护他
so I'll send some agents to protect him.
不需要了
That won't be necessary.
-科尔森 -对不起
- Coulson! - Sorry.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表