剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
她不需要你 她需要的是我
She doesn't need you. She needs me.
我才是她父亲 不是你
I'm her father, not you!
很抱歉你的家庭团聚 没按预期发展
I'm sorry your little family reunion didn't go as planned.
至少我还能救你出去
The least I can do is get you out of here.
坐下 我去查看一下门口
Sit down while I check the door.
不要背对你的敌人
Never turn your back on the enemy.
这可是你教我的
You taught me that.
你
You.
混♥蛋♥
Damn it!
住手
Stop it!
住手否则我开枪了
Stop it or I'll shoot!
爸爸
Dad!
他夺走了我的东西
He took something from me.
不 他避免了你杀更多的人
No. He saved you from killing more people.
站起来 离他远点
Now, get up and get away from him.
你必须完成你的使命
You have to finish what we started.
我不要 我不会下去的
No, I don't. I'm not going down there.
我不要改变 或者转化
I'm not gonna change or transform
或者任何你以为会发生的事
or whatever the hell you think is gonna happen.
你为什么不理解这是好事呢
Why can't you see it's a good thing?
可能是因为它导致了这么多人的死亡
Maybe it's all the dead bodies laying around
或者因为九头蛇想要它吧
or the fact that Hydra wants it.
我会确保方尖碑绝不会进入城市
I'm gonna make sure the obelisk never gets down into that city.
你得走了
And you're gonna leave.
这是你安全离开的唯一机会
This is your one chance to walk away,
否则我会杀掉你
or I will kill you.
好 我走
Okay. I'll go.
但我会等着你
But I'll be waiting for you.
等你改变后 别人不会理解你的
After you change, no one else will understand.
他们会怕你
They'll be afraid.
改变是很可怕的
Change is terrifying.
但我是你父亲 而且我爱你
But I'm your father, and I love you.
我会永远爱你的 黛西
I will always love you, Daisy.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我没法杀他
I couldn't kill him.
我下不了手 我想动手可是做不到
I couldn't kill him, and I wanted to and I couldn't.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我会挽回这事的
I'm gonna make it right.
-我会找到方尖碑 -不要
- I'm gonna find the obelisk. - No.
我会停下钻头 我会挽救大局的
I'm gonna stop the drill. I'm gonna make it right.
不 斯凯
No, Skye.
斯凯 不要 别下去
Skye, no. Don't go down there.
你是来结果我的吗
You here to finish me off?
怀特霍尔死了 被科尔森杀了
Whitehall's dead. Coulson killed him.
那么你自♥由♥了
So you're free.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
扶我起来 我能带你出去
Help me up. I can get us out of here.
然后一起考虑下一步
Then we'll figure it all out.
我去找科尔森
I'm going to find Coulson.
天哪 蕾娜
Oh, God, Raina.
带我去
Take me there.
斯凯肯定追蕾娜去了
Skye must have gone after Raina.
不行 你都快站不住了 更别说
No, you can barely stand, let alone --
是我带她走上了这条路
I put her on this path.
我必须尽力挽回
I have to try to make it right.
如果炸♥弹♥要爆♥炸♥了我们还没回来
If we're not back before the bombs go off,
你就带大家回空客
get everybody to the bus.
虽然怀特霍尔死了
Just because Whitehall's dead
并不代表九头蛇就会卷铺盖走人
doesn't mean Hydra's gonna pack up and go home.
菲尔
Phil.
我没说这是个好计划
I'm not saying this is a good plan.
但我刻画 执迷 寻找了这么久
But after all the carving and obsessing and searching,
我真的很好奇这都是为了什么
I'm pretty damn curious to see what all the fuss is about.
开始吧
Let's go.
-早了10分钟呢 -是啊
- 10 minutes to spare! - Yeah.
要是迈克不在底下就更好了
That will be much more excited if Mack wasn't still down there.
已连接 梅
我简直不敢去想 太难过了
I can't think about it. It's too sad.
我们出来了 一切顺利
We're out. It's all good.
蕾娜带着方尖碑跑进了地下道
Raina escaped into the tunnels with the obelisk.
不必担心她
I wouldn't lose any sleep.
这地方马上就要爆♥炸♥了
The place is gonna blow in less than --
斯凯和科尔森去找她了
Skye and Coulson went in after her.
该死
Damn.
不行 你不能下去
No. You can't go down there.
-不行 不行 崔普 -崔普 太危险了
- No. No. No, no, no, no, Trip! - Trip, it's too dangerous!
-崔普 不行啊 崔普 -别
- Trip, there's not enough -- Trip! - No!
怎么了
Is something wrong?
到了
End of the line.
好了
Okay.
斯凯
Skye!
科尔森和斯凯下去了
Coulson and Skye have gone down.
他们下去干什么啊
Why the hell would they do that?
我们得马上清场
We need to clear this place now.
收到
Copy that.
迈克
Mack?
你吓死我了 你在这下面干什么
You scared the hell out of me. What are you doing down here?
迈克
Mack?!
好了 来 我们离开这里
Okay. Okay, come on. Come -- we got to get out of here.
迈克
Mack.
迈克
Mack!
我会回来的 好吗
I'm gonna come back. Okay?
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
总得有人阻止你
Somebody has to stop you.
加油 崔普 还剩一个
Come on, Trip. One more to go.
你这一生 我们这一生
Your whole life -- our whole lives
都是为了这一刻
have been leading to this moment.
不好意思 我不信这套命运的说法
Sorry. I don't buy into the whole "This is your destiny" thing.
我们要拿上方尖碑 然后离开这里
We're taking the obelisk, and we're leaving.
这牵扯到太多人命
There are too many lives at stake.
你搞错了
You've got it all wrong.
怀特霍尔 所有人都错了
Whitehall, everyone has got it all wrong.
这东西不毁灭
This doesn't destroy.
它赋予生命 新生命
It gives life -- new life.
我们终于能知道自己要变成什么了
We finally get to find out what we become.
让它停下
Make it stop.
我做不到
I can't.
我们现在都无能为力了
Neither of us can now.
天呐
Oh, god.
如果你想走 现在还有机会
If you want to leave, now's your chance.
我得承认
I got to admit,
我还真有点小紧张
I'm just the tiniest bit nervous.
斯凯
Skye!
不是吧
Seriously?
又来
Again?
别 崔普
No, Trip!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
来找你啊
Came to get you.
斯凯
Skye!
斯凯
Skye!
斯凯 你能听到我说话吗
Skye, can you hear me?
怎么让它停下来
How do we stop it?
我觉得我们做不到了
I don't think we can.
斯凯
Skye!
迈克
Mack.
会发生什么
What's supposed to happen?
一件美妙的事
Something beautiful.
天呐
Oh, god.
天呐
Oh -- oh, god.
崔...崔普
Tr-- trip!
不
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表