剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
We're not the enemy here.
这人瞬移到了舰上 斯凯
This man teleported onboard, Skye.
他显然非常危险
He's clearly very dangerous.
这么形容你也不为过吧 梅
Well, same could be said about you, May.
我听说了巴林岛那个小女孩的事
I heard about what happened to that little girl in Bahrain.
嘉颖把整件事都告诉我了
Jiaying told me the whole story.
你当时知道她是异人族吗
Did you know that she was inhuman?
她们都是
They both were.
所以你最该理解
So you, of all people, should understand
他们为什么不想暴露自己的位置
why they'd want to keep their location a secret...
理解他们到底在怕什么
what they're so afraid of.
货舱安全
Cargo hold's secure.
或者说 有瞬移者在 这是最安全的程度了
Or as secure as it can be with a teleporter in the mix.
我们不必再等异人族找上我们了
We no longer have to wait for the inhumans to come to us.
还记得九头蛇曾追踪到瞬移者吗
Remember how hydra could track the teleporter?
我利用死亡战士眼球的扫描
I was able to rebuild that device
重建了那装置
using this scan from deathlok's eye.
什么意思
What are you saying?
瞬移者离开货舱时
When the teleporter left the cargo hold...
我们追踪了他的信♥号♥♥
We were able to follow his signature.
-你们知道他们在哪 -没错
- You know where are they? - We do.
我们该去拜访一下这些新朋友了
I think it's time we pay our new friends a visit.
我们的攻击计划是什么
What's our plan of attack?
谁说要攻击了
Who said anything about an attack?
-这些人是威胁 -那可不一定
- These people are a threat. - We don't know that.
我们对他们一无所知
We don't know anything about them.
只知道他们找到了我们的基地
Except for the fact that they found our base
还有我们的航母
and our aircraft carrier.
他们现在就可以瞬移进这房♥间
They could teleport into this room right now
扔个炸♥弹♥什么的
and leave a bomb behind.
我们见识过了斯凯的能力
We've seen what Skye's capable of.
林肯可以让我们整个系统短路
Lincoln could short out our entire system.
我理解你们的担忧
I understand your concerns,
但我们最不希望的就是引发战争
but the last thing we need is to start a war.
行行好吧 我们才刚打完了一场
We just finished one, for god's sake.
必须采取行动 菲尔
Action needs to be taken, Phil.
所以我提议跟他们的首领坐下来谈谈
Which is why I'm proposing a sit-down with their leader,
这个叫嘉颖的女人
this woman Jiaying.
就算是调查真实情况
We'll call it a fact-finding mission.
那也得他们先同意才行
They'd need to agree to that first.
我们可以让斯凯做联络员 她是神盾局特工
We could use Skye as a liaison. She is a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
现在还是吗
Is that still true?
当然
Of course it is.
现在是确定斯凯真正立场的好时机
Now's a good time to find out where Skye really stands.
这么说确实在他们那里
So they do have it.
在母舰深处锁着
Deep in their ship, under lock and key.
暂时是这样
For now.
听起来有人知道些我们不知道的事啊
Sounds like somebody knows something we don't.
嘉颖 这与他无关
Jiaying, this doesn't concern him.
当然与我有关
Yes. Yes, it does.
我们的女儿很可能还在神盾局
Our daughter is probably still with S.H.I.E.L.D.
还是你忘了
or did you forget
就是你把她丢在了神盾局的门口
that you dropped her off at their doorstep?!
卡尔 冷静点
Cal, don't lose your head.
别装了
Oh, come off it.
你的表演也太差劲了
This little act -- it's so transparent.
怎么 现在你要帮助"你的族人"了吗
Now you're -- you're going to help "Your people,"
用你看到的"预兆"保护他们吗
Protect them with your "visions"?
我们怎么知道这些不是你瞎编出来的
How do we know that you're not just making this stuff up?
她看到的预兆都应验了
Everything she's seen has come true.
她拥有的异能
This power that she has --
让你受制于她
it lets her control you.
那你觉得我是有什么阴谋
What do you think I'm trying to do?
我不知道啊 制♥造♥混乱呗
Oh, huh, I don't know. Create chaos?
-我为了什么 -因为你唯恐天下不乱
- Why would I do that? - Because you thrive on it!
退后
Back off.
卡尔 拜托
Cal, please...
你能怎么做呢 卡尔
What are you gonna do, Cal?
没了你注射的药剂 你什么也不是
Without that concoction that you take, you're nothing.
那药剂是什么啊
What's in those vials, anyway?
-肌肉牛奶吗 -够了
- Muscle milk? - Enough!
神盾局正想要我们恐惧 分♥裂♥
S.H.I.E.L.D. wants us to be afraid, to fracture.
但我们是一体的
But we're all tied together --
我们的联♥系♥有着上千年的历史
a history that goes back thousands of years.
我们绝不能让他们得逞
They will not take that away from us.
不 你不能去
No, you cannot go there.
保密性是他们最看重的
Listen, secrecy is what they value most.
但我们也不能无视他们的存在啊
We can't ignore their existence.
-他们都找上门来了 -求你
- They're not ignoring ours. - Please!
至少
Look, at the very least,
我们得知道对方的人数
we need to find out how many people we're dealing with,
评估他们的异能 把他们录入名录
assess their powers, place them on the index.
你知道规矩的 你也是名神盾局特工
You know how this works. You're a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
我也不知道我现在到底是什么身份了
I-I don't know what I am anymore.
好吧 至少
Okay, just...
让我和林肯先去
Let Lincoln and I go first.
他们也许正在担心我们
They're probably worried about us.
我会和嘉颖好好谈 解释你们去的理由
I'll talk to Jiaying, explain why you're coming,
告诉他们你只想帮忙
that you just want to help.
她会听的
She'll listen.
你怎么知道
How can you be sure?
因为她是我妈妈
Because she's my mother.
我们要把她关起来吗
We're locking her up?
-你不是同情她吧 -她曾是我们的一员
- Don't tell me you empathize. - She was one of us.
格兰特·沃德也是呢
So was Grant Ward.
如果她借了你的脸 再跟我抱怨吧
Look, when she takes your face, then we can talk.
怎么没有观测员就一个人开始了
Shouldn't do that without a spotter.
我的观测员老是迟到
My spotter's always late.
我有篇讲话要准备
Needed to practice my speech.
你说什么也不能改变我的想法 芭芭拉
Nothing you say is gonna change my mind, Barbara.
或许从此会有所改变
Things could be different, you know.
有时混乱会催生秩序
Sometimes, anarchy brings order.
你真是我最喜欢的理想主义者
My favorite idealist.
你和亨特谈了吗
You talk to Hunter yet?
他到现在都不肯看我一眼
He still hasn't looked me in the eye.
等他肯看我了 再过三天 就会愿和我谈了
About three days after that, he'll be ready to talk.
你俩真是乱套
You two are messed up.
你还对他锁喉来着呢
Says the guy who put him in a choke hold.
不过他倒是很快就原谅你了
Though he's been pretty quick to forgive you.
他是在利用我气你 你知道的吧
He's using me to piss you off. You know that, right?
亨特总是把感情表现得很直白
Hunter's always worn his heart on his sleeve.
但我不会
I don't know how to do that.
也许是我有问题
Maybe something's wrong with me.
我该走了
I think I'm up.
我想我的飞机
I miss my plane.
我也是
Me, too.
但是仔细想想
Though, if you think about it,
在上面发生的事大都很糟糕
mostly terrible stuff happened on that thing.
我和斯凯谈了
I spoke to Skye.
她常提起的那个女人 嘉颖
This woman she keeps talking about, Jiaying --
是她妈妈
it's her mother.
本来指望你至少能扬扬眉毛的 算了
I was expecting at least a raised eyebrow, but okay.
我去告诉理事会
I'll tell the council.
梅
May...
我觉得我现在应该
I thought now would be a good time
兑现诺言 好好向你道歉
to apologize to you, at length, as promised.
-没必要 -我和弗瑞
- There's no need. - Fury and I felt --
我们并不欠彼此什么
We don't owe each other anything.
不是这样的
That's not true.
如果是因为斯凯的话...
Look, if this is about what Skye said --
-不是的 -因为那没关系的
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表