剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
芭比的手♥机♥又上线了
Bobbi's phone's back in service.
可能是陷阱
Could be a trap.
第一个穿过这扇门的人
First person through this door...
脑浆四溅
...Brains everywhere.
你在把他们引入战争
You are leading them into a war.
必须摧毁神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D. must be destroyed.
带她走 控制住她
Take her with you. Restrain her.
科尔森局长 我们遭受了袭击
Director Coulson, we are under attack
袭击者人数未知 是异能人士
from an unknown number of gifted assailants.
他们已经杀了我数十名手下
They have killed dozens of my men.
我们需要帮助
We need your help.
现在做什么
Now what?
现在
Now...
我们开始
We begin.
我认为卡尔服用了这个
I believe Cal took these.
我觉得是想获得超级神力 不太成功
I think it's an ill-conceived attempt at super strength.
只剩你和我了
Now it's just you and me.
漫威影业出品
这困不住我的 菲尔
This won't hold me for long, Phil.
能困住你好一阵了
It'll hold you long enough.
机库已经清空了 完全封锁
The hangar's been emptied, locked down.
就咱俩了 卡尔 来谈谈心
It's just us, Cal, to have a little chat...
等我出来 我要把你的喉头从喉咙里扯出来
When I get free, I will rip your voice box out of your throat!
努力达成共识
...And try to come to our senses.
要么咱们一起离开这里
Either we walk out of here together,
要么就谁都别想走 明白了吗
or not at all. You got it?
我们的目的是一致的
We both want the same thing.
我只想像掰芹菜一样把你拧断
What I want is to snap your spine like celery.
我觉得你并不真想这样
See, I don't think you really do.
那就测试一下你的假设吧
Well, let's test your hypothesis.
我相信你会这么做 但这并非你的目的
Oh, I think you're willing to, but want is a different thing.
我们的目的都是保护你女儿
What we both want is to protect your daughter.
你是个顾家的男人
You're a family man.
我受够了你总要插手我们的家事
Who is sick of you sticking your nose in our business.
多年前 你正是出于对她们的忠诚
It was your devotion to them that made you willing
才甘愿做了那么多可怕的事 不是吗
to do those terrible things all those years ago, wasn't it?
-闭嘴 -那些噩梦般的暴♥力♥行径
- Shut up. - Nightmarish acts of violence
其实你并不想动手 不是吗
that you didn't want to commit, did you?
是你妻子逼你的
Your wife made you do it.
你根本不了解她
You don't know her!
你什么都不懂
You don't know anything!
再多说一个字 我就...
Say one more word, and I'll --
我并不是说你妻子是个恶魔 卡尔
I'm not saying your wife is a monster, Cal.
我觉得这你已经知道了
I think you already know she's a monster.
我的意思是 你并非恶魔
What I'm saying is you're not.
我知道你一直觉得自己是
I know you've thought so for a long time.
但内心深处 你其实是个好人
But deep down, you're a good man.
我对此深信不疑 真的
I believe that. I do.
你有一颗充满了爱的心
You got a big heart full of love.
从你的言行就能看出来
You wear it on your sleeve.
-斯凯的善良也是继承了你 -住嘴
- Skye got that from you. - Stop.
-够了 -没错
- No. - That's right.
不 别说了 住嘴
No, stop! Stop!
你只是想救她 想取悦你妻子
You were just trying to save her, trying to please your wife.
不 我是想让我的家人再度团聚
No, I was trying to put my family back together!
我
I...
我重组了她
I reassembled her...
一块一块
Piece by piece...
将她缝合起来
Sewed her back up...
可她不一样了
But she was never the same.
她一心想寻仇
She was out for blood.
在怀特霍尔之前
Before Whitehall,
每隔几十年 就会有长老
an elder would sacrifice themselves
牺牲自己 好让她活下去
every few decades so she could live on,
传承传统
carry on tradition.
她会哭喊
She would weep, scream,
求他们别那么做
beg them not to.
她本有一颗善良的心 菲尔
She had a good heart, Phil.
真的
She did.
只是她的心
It was just...
被撕开了
torn out.
她需要夺取生命来自愈
And she needs to take lives to heal.
于是你就提供了那些人
So you supplied them.
是的 一整个村子的人
Yes, a village of them.
但再多的人也不够
But it was never enough.
她不再在乎人类的生命了
She didn't care about human life anymore.
就连我 也得改造自己 好对她有价值
Even I had to change myself to be worthy in her eyes.
我以为自己可以修复她
I thought I could fix her
只要我能信守自己的承诺
If I could just make good on my promise.
我承诺会保护我们的女儿
I promised to protect our daughter.
也包括保护你女儿远离她吗
Does that include protecting your daughter from her?
你现在了解斯凯了 她的同情心
You know Skye now -- her compassion.
嘉颖想付诸暴♥力♥
Jiaying's out for blood,
斯凯不可能听之任之的
and there's no way in hell Skye will go along with that.
想想那会让她陷入怎样的险境吧
Think about the danger that puts her in.
她并非我女儿 但她对我来说与家人无异
She's not my daughter, but she's as close to family as I've got,
我一定要救她 不惜一切代价
and I will save her, no matter what the cost.
求你
Please...
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
神盾局特工
第二季 第二十二集
神盾局特工
第二季 第二十二集
要不要搭把手 帮我把这东西弄掉
You want to lend me a hand getting these things off?
还是就这么看着
Or a face?
迈克
Mack?
谢天谢地 还有谁跟你一起
Thank god. Who's with you?
就我跟你 震动女
Just you and me, tremors.
你的人占领了母舰
your people just took over the ship.
有一百来人被囚 其他人都死了
About 100 or so prisoners. The rest are dead.
看来他们不像你说的那么无害
Guess they're not as harmless as you say.
我发誓 我从没想让这种事发生
I swear, I never meant for any of this to happen. I --
我们得阻止他们
We need to stop them.
既然你被关这儿了 估计你已经明白了
But if you're in here, I'm guessing you figured that out already.
是我妈妈 她在操纵他们
It's my mother. She's manipulating them.
他们并非都是坏人
Not all of these people are bad.
他们在用异能屠♥杀♥神盾局特工
They're using their powers to kill S.H.I.E.L.D. agents,
我才不管他们的本意是什么呢
so I don't give a damn about intentions right now.
我来是因为我需要你的特长
I came here because I need your skills.
我没法使用我的能力
I can't use my powers.
他们用这副抑制器锁住了我
They locked these inhibitors on me.
我要的不是这个特长
Not the skills I'm looking for.
我听说你侵入过神盾局的系统
Heard you have a history of hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D.
那就是风扇房♥ 在下面第四层甲板上
That's the fan room, down on the fourth deck.
全舰的空气循环系统都经过那里
All the ship's air circulates through it.
拿一箱水晶去那里
Take a case of crystals down there.
其它的抬上昆式战斗机
Load the rest on the quinjet.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
我破坏了通讯系统
I disabled the communication systems,
但有一个紧急信标发向了科尔森的基地
but an emergency beacon was sent out to Coulson's base.
是硬连线的
It's hard-wired,
如果没有密♥码♥就不能关掉
and there's no way to cancel it without the proper code.
你们谁有密♥码♥吗
Do one of you have the code?
我建议你乖乖投降
I suggest you surrender peacefully.
等科尔森收到消息
When Coulson gets the message,
他会调动一切资源来对付你的
he'll come at you with everything he has.
科尔森我已经另有办法对付了
Coulson's being dealt with.
我不需要你关掉信标
I don't need you to cancel the beacon.
我要你把它的播送范围扩大
I want you to expand it.
除了这艘母舰和科尔森的基地
This ship and Coulson's base aren't the full extent
神盾局还有其它的指挥部
of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s operations.
将信标的播送范围扩大 把他们都请来
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表