剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Oh. Do you not get it?
蕾娜耍了你
Raina played you.
她找到了你的弱点 进而以此对付你
She found your weakness and then used it against you.
-斯凯 -闭嘴 沃德
- Skye -- - Shut up, Ward.
关于这事我不想再听你废话了
I don't want to hear you say another word about it.
很好
Good.
告诉我关于这个你了解多少
Tell me what you know about this.
我第一次见到这个是在白俄♥罗♥斯♥
I first saw that when we were in Belarus --
我们俩都看到了
me and you --
随后就是看到加勒特把这刻在玻璃上
and later on, when Garrett started etching that in the glass.
是加勒特自己刻的
Garrett carved this stuff himself?
他说过这是什么吗
Did he say what it was?
没有 但注射了GH药物后
No, but he wasn't making a lot of sense
他就有些不太正常
after he was injected with the GH-formula.
这些纹样
These writings --
不是你画的吧
they're not yours, are they?
那就好
Good.
那就好 加勒特一开始刻就停不下来了
That's good, 'cause once Garrett started, he couldn't stop.
纹样被他刻得到处都是
The writing was anywhere he could carve it --
墙上 地板上
on the walls, on the floor.
他的桌上
On his desk.
老实说 神盾局把他干掉时 我松了口气
To be honest, I was almost relieved when S.H.I.E.L.D. Put him down.
从他开始刻东西 我所熟识的加勒特就已经不在了
The garrett I knew was long gone once the writing started.
而他所变成的东西
And whatever took his place,
不管是什么 都活不长
I don't think it was meant to survive.
九头蛇在研究外星大规模杀伤性武器技术
Hydra pursuing alien WMD technology.
必须立即行动 以防发生灭绝人类的惨剧
Must act quickly to prevent extinction-level event.
等候进一步指示
Awaiting further instructions.
玉米饼包炸鱼
Fish tacos.
你之所以隐瞒你的线人
The reason you won't name your source
是因为你就是线人
is because you are the source.
请进啊 别客气
By all means, come on in.
我知道是你 别瞒我了
Please, I know it's you, so just be honest with me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
加勒特一开始刻画 他就变成疯子了
Because once garrett started writing, he went kind of nuts.
看得出你找沃德谈过了
I see you've been talking to Ward.
我说了 我很好
I told you -- I'm fine.
梅一直在照看着我
May's been keeping an eye on me.
你什么时候开始画这些的
When did you start doing this?
见到加勒特刻的纹样当晚
First night I saw Garrett's writings --
触发了我体内的什么东西
it just triggered something in me.
你觉得是什么引起的
What do you think caused it?
最有可能的就是GH药物
The GH-formula, most likely.
加勒特和我都注射过 这不是巧合
Garrett and I were both injected -- not a coincidence.
但我也是 可我并没有画这些啊
Yeah, but so was I, and I haven't written anything like that.
这可能很好
Which is either very good,
也可能是另一种可怕
or a whole different kind of scary,
所以我们必须得监视你
which is why we had to monitor you.
等等 监视
Whoa. Wait. Monitor?
这用词很特别啊
That is a very specific word.
我们没告诉你
We didn't tell you about this
是因为想观察到最真实的情况
because we wanted to passively observe --
看纹样会不会触发你
see if the writing would trigger something in you.
怎么 你们在我房♥间藏了隐秘摄像头吗
So, what -- you guys put, like, tiny hidden cameras in my bunk?
你房♥间没有
Not in your bunk,
但我觉得你没抓住重点
but I think you're focusing on the wrong details here.
我的反应不一样
I didn't react the same way.
没错
Right.
我认为加勒特和我的身体系统
I believe Garrett and I had a negative reaction
对外星基因产生了排斥反应
to the alien DNA in our system.
而你没有 可能是因为你本来就有
Maybe you didn't... because it was already there.
是啊 我是外星人嘛
Yeah, right, like I'm an alien.
等等 你是说我真是外星人吗
Hold on. Are you saying that I am an alien?
这还是个猜想
It's a theory.
不 猜想是科学家用来证明自然存在的事物的
No, a theory is what scientists use to prove things in nature.
你是在告诉我我可能是外星人
This is you telling me that I might be an alien.
这么重要的事你不能这么轻描淡写
That is not something you just say like it is no big deal.
我只是不想吓到你
I was trying not to rattle you.
那我告诉你 你绝对吓到我了
Well, guess what -- epic fail.
科尔森 1线有你的电♥话♥
Coulson, you have a call on line one.
现在真的不方便
Really not a good time.
你真的有必要接一下
You're gonna want to take this call.
喂
Hello.
希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not interrupting.
我怎么觉得这就是你的目的呢
Somehow, I suspect that's the point.
你想怎样 蕾娜
What do you want, Raina?
见个面
To meet.
我们需要谈谈 科尔森特工
You and I have something to discuss, Agent Coulson.
事情很紧急
The matter is quite urgent.
所有人注意
Everyone, listen up.
我要你们每个人都
I need each of you to step away from your desk
离开桌子 双手背后
and place your hands behind your back.
不许任何人使用手♥机♥ 平板
Keep everyone off their phones and tablets.
我们出了个内奸 女士们先生们
We have a mole, ladies and gentlemen,
就在这栋大楼内
right here in our very facility.
有人一直在我们眼皮底下给神盾局传递消息
Someone has been sending S.H.I.E.L.D. messages right under our noses.
我的特长 就是找到这人
I specialize in finding them.
而巴克希 负责让那人付出代价
Bakshi here -- well, he makes them suffer.
在那之前 谁都不许走
Until that happens... no one leaves.
九头蛇绝不容忍♥叛徒
Hydra does not tolerate traitors.
任何被发现持有违♥禁♥品♥的人
Anyone caught in possession of contraband
都会受到相应惩罚
will be punished accordingly.
珍玛·西蒙斯博士
Dr. Jemma Simmons.
你的简历很不错啊
This is quite an impressive resume --
神盾局学院 头等生
S.H.I.E.L.D. academy, top of your class,
两个先进领域的博士学位
two PhDs in very advanced fields.
上面还说你曾作为神盾局特工出过外勤
It even says here you spent time in the field as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
对吗
Is that correct?
时间不长
Only a short time.
不
No.
你来九头蛇才真是时间不长
You've only been in Hydra a short time.
但你这辈子大部分时间都和
But it seems that you've been affiliated with S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局关系密切呢
in one capacity or another for most of your life.
不过 九头蛇特工不是大都是前神盾局特工吗
To be fair, aren't most Hydra agents ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives?
他们早在神盾局失势前就已经倒戈
Who were working from within S.H.I.E.L.D. long before it fell.
但没有证据显示你在神盾局倒台前
But there's no evidence you supported Hydra
是支持九头蛇的
while S.H.I.E.L.D. still existed.
事实上 你似乎是个模范神盾局特工呢
In fact, it seems you were an exemplary S.H.I.E.L.D. agent...
也许现在还是
perhaps even still are.
我忠于九头蛇
My loyalties are with Hydra.
这要由我来判断
I'll be the judge of that.
长官 你得看看这个
Madam... there's something you have to see.
等等 这不是我的
Wait. Wait. That's... that's not mine.
我从没见过这东西
I-I-I've never seen that before in my life!
我都不知道那是什么
I don't even know what that is.
还是没来
Still nothing.
-收到 -你们太过分了
- Copy that. - You ask too much.
我的食物都因为你们的入侵而受损了
My food... it suffers from this intrusion.
我们已经讨论过了
We have been over this.
你和你的手下会因协助我们而得到补偿
You and your staff will be well compensated for your help.
四点钟方向 她来了
Incoming at 4:00.
那个穿花裙的小个子女人吗
The tiny girl in the flower dress?
就是她令大家如此大惊小怪吗
That's who everyone's making such a fuss about?
很高兴见到你 科尔森特工
It's good to see you, Agent Coulson.
蕾娜
Raina.
我还担心你不会赴约
I was worried you weren't going to accept my invitation...
也许我不是唯一一个期待再次相见的人
but perhaps I wasn't the only one looking forward to our next meeting.
她是在调情吗
Is she hitting on him?
没错 她就这样
Yep. That's what she does.
你说有紧急的事要讨论 所以我来了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表