剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Yeah, those two, when they got together,
总有用不完的开心
there was a lot of laughs,
喝不够的酒
and bottles of wine.
伊兹对家人特别好
Izzy was good when it came to family.
所以这个我要拿走
Which is why I'm taking this.
是她妈妈的
It belonged to her mum.
大概五年前死于乳腺癌
Died of breast cancer about five years back.
简现在也得了这病
Jane has it now, too.
这太糟糕了
That's awful.
是啊 生活有时就是很残酷
Yeah. Life can be a mean drunk that way.
坏事总是接二连三地发生
Never knows when to stop punching.
你们是怎么认识的
How did you guys meet?
通过我的疯子前妻
Through my psychotic ex-wife.
她俩以前是好朋友
Those two were good friends back in the day.
真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
失去关心的人让人很难接受
Tough to lose people you care about.
想知道解决办法吗
Secret to that?
别太动感情
Don't get attached.
试过了 没做到
Tried that. Didn't work.
你也一样
For you, either.
你有点像伊兹
You know, you remind me a bit of Izzy.
直接但很机智 挺有能力
Raw but sharp. You got skills.
凭你的能力去私企能赚大钱
Type that could earn you some real money in the private sector.
当雇佣兵吗 算了吧
As a mercenary? Yeah, I don't think so.
我们更喜欢称之为"私人军事承包商"
We prefer the term "Private military contractors."
别直接否定
Don't knock it.
每个人最终都需要留条后路
Everyone needs an exit strategy eventually.
我不需要 现在神盾局就是我的人生
Not me . S.H.I.E.L.D's my life now.
神盾局不是人生
S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't a life.
只是份工作 达到目的的手段而已
It's just a job -- a means to an end.
记住这点
Remember that.
有克里尔的新消息 通知我
You hear anything more about Creel, let me know.
无法连接
无法连接
谁
Who's this?
晚上好 克里尔先生
Good evening, Mr. Creel.
我们一直在联络你
We've been trying to reach you.
你去哪了
Where the hell were you?
我在接头点等了一个小时
I waited at the drop site for an hour.
冷静点 克里尔先生 不必惊慌
Calm down, Mr. Creel. There's no need to panic.
因为神盾局的介入我们得谨慎行事
We're being cautious now that S.H.I.E.L.D. is a factor.
别管他们 我有麻烦了
Forget them. I got a real problem.
那东西真的害惨我了
That thing really messed me up.
我为了拿它变身橡胶
I turned to rubber when I touched it.
我以为这就没事了
Thought that it would protect me,
但我也被传染了
but it infected me, too.
我们很清楚你的情况
We're well aware of your condition.
相信我
But believe me when I say
如果你无法完成 怀特霍尔先生是不会
that Mr. Whitehall wouldn't have selected you for this job
选你来执行这项任务的
if you weren't capable of completing it.
你根本不知道它对我的影响
You don't know what it's doing to me.
我无法压抑住它
I can't keep it off.
等我们拿到方尖碑 你就会得到
Once we have the obelisk, you will be taken care of
九头蛇一如既往的照料
the way Hydra has always taken care of you.
请赶往第二接头点
Please proceed to the secondary drop site,
适当的时候我会来见你的
and I shall meet you at the appropriate time.
晚安
Good night.
喂
Hello?!
看什么 你们看什么
What?! What are you looking at?!
放过他们吧 克里尔先生
Leave them alone, Mr. Creel.
我们有更重要的事要商讨
We have far more important things to discuss.
-我认识你吗 -我叫蕾娜
- I know you from somewhere? - My name is Raina,
我久仰你的大名
and I'm a huge admirer of yours...
以及你的天赋
and your gifts.
走开 女士 我对追星族没兴趣
Beat it, lady. I'm not into groupies.
你误会了
You misunderstand.
我知道你最近得到了一件极其珍贵罕有的物件
I know you recently acquired something extremely precious and rare
我对此物非常感兴趣
Something I'm very interested in.
不管你开什么价 都不够
Whatever you're offering... it ain't enough.
也许吧
Maybe not.
但你就不好奇我能提供什么吗
But aren't you the least bit curious as to what it might be?
这个叫卡拜
It's called Carbyn
能在星尘中找到的一种碳同素异构体
an allotrope of carbon found in stardust,
比钻石坚硬三倍
three times harder than diamond...
还有一个额外的好处
With an added bonus.
它能储存能量
It can store energy.
很漂亮 不是吗
Beautiful, isn't it?
充满了潜能
So filled with potential.
你指望我心动吗
Am I supposed to be impressed?
你感兴趣 我就满足了
I'll settle for interested.
你根本不知道你在和谁打交道 女士
You have no idea who you're dealing with, lady.
听说过九头蛇吗
You ever hear of Hydra?
有点耳熟
Name rings a bell.
给你点小提示 赶快跑吧
Let me give you a tip -- run.
因为如果我的老板抓到你
'Cause if the guy I'm working for gets ahold of you,
我真不忍♥看到他
I'd hate to see what he's gonna do
折磨你这张美丽的脸蛋
to that pretty little face of yours.
看来你需要帮助 克里尔先生
Looks like you need some help there, Mr. Creel.
我不是需要帮助的人 女士
I'm not the one who needs help, lady.
如果你碰了方尖碑 就会需要
You do if you touched the obelisk.
告诉你 我帮你个忙
I'll tell you what -- I'm gonna do you a solid
不向我老板告发你
and not tell my boss about you!
那卡拜呢
What about the carbyne?
这是跟我做交易的代价
It's the cost of doing business.
他跑不远
He couldn't have gone far.
当地警方知道他的长相
Local authorities have his description.
进行了道路封锁
Roadblocks are up.
塔伯特的人还在外面
Talbot's people are still out there.
克里尔去酒吧干什么
Why was Creel at the bar?
他在等什么人
He was waiting for someone.
只是不知道那人去过没有
We just don't know if that person ever showed.
我们需要应对克里尔超能力的办法
We need a solve for Creel's powers.
急需 实验室有结果了吗
And we need it yesterday. How's the lab coming?
还没有
Nothing yet.
记得被我们关掉的九头蛇加密频率吗
You remember that encrypted Hydra frequency we shut down?
又回来了
Well, it's back up.
有人发了消息
Someone sent a message.
让我们打这个电♥话♥
A message for us with a phone number to call.
可能是卡里尔
Yeah, could be Creel.
卡里尔 电♥话♥ 他寂寞了吗
Creel? A phone number? What, is he lonely?
深表怀疑 他可是肌肉男
I doubt it. The guy is jacked.
还能把身体任意部位变成任何材质
And he can turn any body part into any material.
好了 谢谢提醒
Okay. Thank you for that. Yeah.
-接通这个号♥码 -明白
- Call the number. - Okay.
预备
接通
你好
Hello?
你是谁
Who is this?
科尔森特工 很高兴你收到了我的消息
Agent Coulson, I'm glad you got my message.
蕾娜 真没想到
Raina, as I live and breathe.
咱们好久没聊了
It's been a while since we've spoken.
我现在还有人要找 能长话短说吗
I'm kind of in the middle of a manhunt. Can we make this quick?
急什么 你追踪这个号♥码不是需要时间吗
Why? You need time to trace this call, don't you?
这么说来
I take it, then,
你也没找到克里尔先生 和他偷的东西
you haven't tracked down Mr. Creel or the item he stole.
你知道些什么
What do you know about that?
我知道九头蛇想拿到它
I know Hydra's about to get their hands on it.
那恭喜你了
Well, congratulations.
我说清楚
Let me be clear.
克里尔先生为九头蛇办事 我可没有
Mr. Creel is working for Hydra. I am not.
怎么闹掰了呢 牙齿医保不合心意吗
Why the breakup? Bad dental plan?
九头蛇满脑子只有一件事
Hydra only has one thing on their minds --
统治世界
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表