剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Expand the beacon. Invite them all.
你希望他们知道我们在这里吗
You want them to know we're here?
我们必须让他们看到我们的实力
We have to show them what we're capable of.
只有这样他们才不会再来打扰我们
It's the only way they'll ever leave us alone.
我们不知道你有什么计划
We don't know what you're planning,
但我们绝不会任你摆布的
but we'll play no part in it.
-别碰我 你个怪物 -你们干什么
- Hands off, you freak! - What are you doing?
放开他
Let him go!
你喜欢罕见宝石吗
Do you like rare gems?
别妄想贿赂我
You don't think you can bribe me.
这可不是贿赂 这是激励手段
It's not a bribe. It's an incentive.
扩大信标的播送范围 否则还会死更多人
Expand the beacon, or there will be more.
如果我们不关掉信标
If we don't cut that beacon,
它就会把所有特工都吸引到这里来
it'll bring every available agent racing here.
她打算像刚才那样杀死所有人
And she plans to do that to all of them.
问题是 信标是硬连线的
The problem is, it's hard-wired,
在母舰另一头
clear on the other side of the ship,
一路上有十几个红发忍♥者妞拦路
with a dozen ginger ninjas and god knows who else
天知道还有什么
standing in the way.
但我们还是得试试
But we're still gonna try.
那是当然
Hell yeah.
他外表的变化已经有所好转了
Well, his physical changes have improved.
当心哦 我可是已婚男人
Careful. I'm a married man.
抱歉 菲尔
Sorry, Phil.
看来我造成了不小损失
This looks expensive.
我们记着帐呢
We have a tab running.
长官 航母的求救信♥号♥♥
Sir, the carrier's distress call --
扩展到向全频道播送了
it's expanded to all channels.
嘉颖利用卡尔声东击西
Jiaying used Cal's distraction
几分钟之内就占领了母舰
to take over that ship in minutes.
是啊 真可怕
Yeah. It's intimidating.
你联♥系♥到梅和亨特了吗
You get May and Hunter on the line?
我们需要全部人手来阻止这些异人族
We'll need every asset we've got to shut these inhumans down.
我试过了 长官
I tried, sir.
他们的小队已经关闭联络了
Uh, their team's already gone dark.
他来了 可怜的家伙
There he is, poor sap --
完全不知道他正走进什么样的陷阱
Not a clue what he's walking into.
我没想到梅也会跟他来
I didn't think May would be with him.
她可能会把一切搞砸的
She could screw the whole thing up for us.
我们去确保亨特和芭比能够重聚吧
Well, we'll make sure Hunter and Bobbi get their reunion --
把其他人一个个干掉
by taking the rest out one by one.
不用担心梅
Don't worry about May.
我来对付她 这是我欠她的
I'll take care of her. I owe her that.
沿着这条走廊
Take that hallway.
每个房♥间都要检查
Check every room.
芭比
Bob?
芭比 芭比
Bobbi? Bob?
我来救你了 芭比
I'm coming to find you, Bobbi.
芭比
Bobbi.
梅特工
Agent May.
并不是
Not really.
沃克特工去南角了 是吗
Agent Walker took the south corner, right?
他还没回话吗
He still radio silent?
全体特工前往南角处集♥合♥
All agents converge on the south corner.
我去那里和你们汇合
I'll meet you there.
在看到我之前不要放松警惕
Do not lower your guard until you see my face.
剩下的特工不是只有亨特了吗
Hunter's the only agent left.
她可不知道
She doesn't know that.
芭比 我来救你了 芭比
Bobbi. I'm coming for you, Bob.
芭比
Bob!
挺住 醒醒 芭比
Come on! Stay with me, Bob!
挺住 挺住
Come on. Come on.
坚持住 芭比
Come on. Come on, Bob. Bob, Bob.
醒醒 别睡过去
Stay with me. Stay with me.
芭比 芭比 保持清醒
Bobbi. Bobbi. Stay with me.
求你了 求你了 我来了 有我呢
Please, please. I've got you. I've got you.
宝贝
Baby.
不
No.
卡拉
Kara?
不 不
No, no.
卡拉 不
Kara, no.
卡拉 看着我 看着我
Kara, look at me. Look at me!
不 不 不 卡拉
No, no, no, no! No, kara!
看着我 宝贝 别这样
Look at me, baby. Come on.
这
It's...
这
It's...
天哪 天哪
Oh, god. Oh, god.
拜托
Please.
拜托 芭比 坚持住
Please, Bobbi. Come on.
我们得把她带出去 她快不行了
We need to get her out of here. I'm losing her.
轻点 轻点
Easy, easy.
很美 对不对
Beautiful, isn't it?
我不敢说它美 但我猜它很危险
I don't know about beautiful, but I'm guessing it's dangerous.
落入坏人手中 会害死我们族人
In the wrong hands, lethal to our people.
所以最好由我们掌控它
It's better we have control over it.
那我们呢
And what about us?
我们有多危险
How dangerous are we?
非常危险 我们一直如此
Very. We've always been.
现在他们知道了
Now they know it.
嘉颖的行为 就是屠♥杀♥
What Jiaying did in there was -- that was murder.
那是必要之举
That was necessary.
为了保护我们族人她会不惜一切代价
She'll do whatever's needed to protect our people.
这点你最清楚不过了
You know that better than most.
你忘了遇到我们之前的生活了吗
Are you forgetting your life before we found you?
我当然没忘
Of course I haven't forgotten.
那你应该记得她为了救你做了些什么
Then you remember how far she went to save you
你也应该清楚她为了救我们会怎样
and know how far she will go to save all of us.
我们做的事 换做神盾局一样也会做
We're not doing anything that S.H.I.E.L.D. itself wouldn't do.
他们让嘉颖的亲生女儿与我们为敌
They have turned Jiaying's own daughter against us.
我们现在把她关起来了 但鉴于斯凯的危险程度
We have her locked up now, but given how lethal Skye is,
情况可能会更糟
it could get worse.
你最好聪明点 记住这点
You'd be wise to remember that.
她刚杀了他们所有人
She just killed them -- all of them --
甚至没有任何犹豫
Didn't even think about it.
是啊 我当初还觉得
Yeah, I thought my mom was bad
我妈看福克斯新闻就够坏了呢
when she started watching Fox News.
我竟然完全被她蒙蔽了
And I fell for the whole act.
听着 你必须在两个...这边
Look, you had to choose between two -- this way.
这边
This way.
你必须在两个同样重要的阵营中选择一个
You had to choose between two sides that both mean something.
我理解 你尽力做了最好的选择
I get it. You make the best choice you can.
有时结果会很好 有时
Sometimes, it works out. Sometimes --
-则不好 -是啊
- It didn't. - It did not.
信标在左边的通信卫星室
Beacon's in the sat room down to the left.
去吧 尽力黑进去把它关了
Go get started. Try to hack the code and turn it off.
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
我去找个电锯 以防你进不去
To find a power saw in case you can't.
长官 好消息
Sir, good news.
我把我的磁场发生器
I've modified my field generators
改造成了多个同步的量子场干♥扰♥器♥
to act in unison as a quantum-field disrupter.
很好 你是说你找到了
Great, you're saying you found a way
屏蔽戈登瞬移能力的办法了吗
to shut down Gordon's teleportation ability?
这下我的消息没那么好了
Well, now my news sounds less good.
对不起
Sorry.
干♥扰♥器♥可以控制他待在一个地方
The disrupter should keep him contained to a single space.
这样也行
I'll take anything.
昆式战斗机正在从世界各地赶来
We have quinjets flying in from all over the world right now
响应我们的求救信♥号♥♥
to answer the S.O.S. with us.
如果除了竖起大拇指 能给他们点别的
It will be nice to have something more to offer them
就再好不过了
than an encouraging thumbs-up.
那芭比呢
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表