剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
You'll go crazy staring at this crap.
这是什么来着
What is it again?
还不确定
Not sure.
加勒特在摆弄的什么东西
Something Garrett was messing with.
科尔森一个月前丢给我的
Coulson put me on it a month ago,
我通过深网 甚至涨潮组织都找了
searching deep web contacts, even Rising Tide,
想找到匹配
looking for a match.
但什么都没找到
I've got nothing.
他来了
There he is.
很高兴见到你 长官
Happy to see you, sir.
崔普利特特工 斯凯
Agent Triplett, Skye.
长官
Sir.
让我俩单独谈谈行吗
Can you give us a moment?
好的
Watch this.
怎么 都不抱一个吗
What? No hugs?
他可期待了呢
He was really looking forward to it.
我交叉对比了实验室的草图
I've cross-checked the writing from the lab
和你给我的新图片
with the new images you've given me.
大多一致
Mostly the same,
但解码员还没找到任何...
but the code breakers haven't found anything --
我不是为那事来的
That's not why I'm here.
你们任务中遇到的那个刀枪不入的杀手
The bulletproof assassin you encountered on the sting?
我们查出身份了
We know who he is.
你想让我下去一趟 是吗
You want me to go down there, don't you?
只有你能去
You're the only one who can.
只有这种事才能
Is this really what it takes for you and I
让我们单独见上一面吗
to get a one-on-one these days?
为什么现在让我去
Why now?
因为现行技术有保障了
Because the technology in play warrants it.
那我有的选择吗
And do I have a say in this?
遵命
Copy that.
底下有道惯性约束激光屏障
There's an inertial confinement laser barrier down there,
很厉害
which is cool.
按这个键可以隔音
Now this button turns it soundproof.
按这个让它透明
This button makes it opaque.
只要告诉我没有不小心会碰到的"关闭"键就行
Just tell me there isn't an "Off" button I can accidentally hit.
你很安全 我保证
You'll be safe. I promise.
地下室D
你真是让人赏心悦目
Aren't you a sight for sore eyes.
我几周前就跟科尔森说
I told Coulson weeks ago
我愿跟你谈
that I was willing to speak to you --
提供情报
to give you intelligence.
为什么现在
Why now?
有什么坏事发生吗
Something bad happen?
卡尔·克里尔
Carl Creel.
加勒特上报说他死了 结果他还活着
Garrett reported him dead. Turns out he's alive.
这件事你知情吗
Do you have any information on that?
你最近怎么样
How have you been?
这个名字听着耳熟
The name sounds familiar.
有照片吗
Do you have a picture?
科尔森没告诉你
Coulson didn't tell you.
我经历了一段艰难的日子
I went through a... rough stretch.
他们给我的第一条裤子
First pair of pants they gave me had a --
背面有一颗扣子
a button on the back.
他们把扣子拿走了
They took that away.
如果巧妙地折叠一张纸
But you fold a piece of paper just right,
它就会变得锋利
it gets sharp.
他们把纸也拿走后 我开始撞墙
When they took that away, I started running at the walls.
你该撞得更狠点
You should have run faster.
这一切都过去了
I'm through all that.
我从镇静剂中醒来时 脑袋非常清醒
When I came out of sedation, I was clear-headed,
我开始接受
Accepting...
自己的身份 做过的事
of who I am, what I've done,
以及原因
and why.
这样做真的好吗
You sure about this?
让沃德如愿以偿
Giving Ward exactly what he wants?
他当然会说他只和斯凯谈
Of course he said he'd only talk to Skye.
他想用谎言来蒙蔽她
He wants to fill her head with lies.
目前为止他说的都不是谎话
He hasn't lied yet.
你的手臂就不同了
Your arms tell a different story.
看得出梅一直在训练你
I see May's training you.
她先让你习惯了用左手
She's got you favoring your left side first
因为你是右撇子 聪明
'cause you're right-handed. Smart.
我只说一次
I'm gonna say this once.
我不会相信你说的任何一句话
I'm not gonna believe a word that comes out of your mouth.
但只要你的回答
But if a single word is about
与我问的问题无关
anything other than the question that I'm asking,
我立刻走人
I walk.
好
Okay.
克里尔曾是个拳击手 绰号♥粉碎者
Creel was a boxer, nicknamed the Crusher.
当你手套下有一副铁拳时
Turns out any opponent has a glass jaw
任何对手都不堪一击
when you have steel fists under your gloves.
加勒特认为他有利用价值
Garrett thought he'd be an asset.
克里尔一接触某种物质
Now, once Creel touches a substance,
他就能将其吸收 并能有意识地
he can absorb it and somehow consciously
把身体的分子转化成那种物质
transform the molecules of his body into that substance.
他不肯告诉我们是怎么做到的
He wouldn't tell us how,
但他很享受那种感觉
But he enjoys the way it feels...
不过他更享受杀戮
Almost as much as he enjoys killing.
那你们俩一定很投机
You two must have gotten along great.
这挺有趣 但是毫无意义
Well, this was fun but pointless.
我们已经弄明白了这点
We've already figured that stuff out,
-所以如果你不知道他的藏身之处 -等等
- so if you don't know where to find him, then -- - wait.
九头蛇与神盾局内部人员通信时
When Hydra was communicating with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我们会在神盾局的量子密匙分配频道之间的空隙
we'd use white noise in the gaps between S.H.I.E.L.D.'s quantum key
使用白噪音来隐藏信息
distribution channels to hide messages.
神盾局虽然消失了
Now, S.H.I.E.L.D. might be gone,
但那些频率还在
but not those frequencies.
如果九头蛇在给克里尔下达指令
If Hydra is giving commands to Creel,
他们一定会这么做
that'll be how.
我们很快就能知道了
We'll see.
这是真的
It's true,
我余生对你说的每一句话也都如此
and so will be every word I say to you for the rest of my life.
我不是在求你原谅
I'm not asking for forgiveness.
我只想帮你
I just want to help you.
等证实这些资料的真实性后
And when that information proves true,
我希望你会回来
I hope you'll come back.
有很多事我想告诉你
There's so much I want to tell you about...
是关于你父亲的
your father.
收到新指令
收到新指令
收到新指令
信不信由你们
And believe it or not,
有人正通过那些频道下达了一条指令
there's a directive going out over those channels right now.
我可以发送回应请求
Now, I can ping an echo request,
看看是否有其他接收人
see if there's other receivers out there,
看看有多少九头蛇特工能用这方法通信
how many Hydra agents can communicate this way.
这么说他没说谎
So he's telling the truth.
看来是的
It looks like it.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来这次探视只是个开头 是吧
I guess that visit was the first of many, huh?
我们把沃德扣留在这儿就是为了这个
We kept Ward here for this reason,
现在也得到了回报
and it's paying off.
他想要什么
What is his deal?
我真的不知道
I really don't know,
但这并不重要
But it doesn't matter,
只要他能让我们洞悉九头蛇的行动就行
As long as he's giving us an inside look at Hydra's operations.
伙计们 关于那个
Yeah, guys? About that.
你说对了
You called it.
塔伯特没能击败九头蛇
Talbot hasn't crushed hydra.
只是让他们回到了阴影之中
Just sent them slithering back to the shadows.
真不想说对
I hate being right.
海军
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表