剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
得了
Come on.
我们年轻时总这么找乐子
We used to have fun like this in our youth.
你知道你很开心的
You know you enjoyed it.
是啊 可惜人生总不如意
Yes. Then life happened.
怀旧虽好 但我更想面对现实
Nostalgia's fine, but I'd rather deal with reality.
要跟我谈谈你的手吗
You planning to talk to me about your hand?
怎么了
What about it?
你以为我没发现飞过来的路上你一直在颤吗
You think I didn't see it tremoring the whole flight out?
你的症状又加重了
Your symptoms are getting worse.
其他队员发现了吗
Did the rest of the team see it?
没有 没问题的
No. They're good.
斯凯还是一堆问题
Skye's asking the usual too many questions,
但他们以为这只是普通的行动
but they think it's a standard op --
不知道这对你的意义
Don't know it's personal.
好
Okay.
菲尔 如果我认为你承受不住这次行动了
Phil, if I think this mission is too much for you,
我就会中止行动
I'll pull the plug.
好吧 我理解
Yes, fine. I understand.
但我关掉通讯可不是为了这个
But that's not why I turned off the comms.
我知道你不想聊起这事
I know you don't want to talk about this,
可我们得有所准备 以防我走上加勒特的路
But we need to make a plan in case I go the way of Garrett.
你说对了 我不想聊这事
You're right. I don't want to talk about this.
我们都知道可能有什么结果
We both know how this could end.
菲尔
Phil.
我知道这让你舒服 但这是必要的
I know it's uncomfortable, but it's also necessary.
不 菲尔 快看
No, phil. Look.
塔伯特
Talbot.
掩护身份看来是暴露了
There goes our cover.
你好 准将 没想到在这儿见到你
Well, hey, there, general. Fancy meeting you here.
你也好
Hey, yourself.
也很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
很高兴你这么说
I'm glad to hear that.
如今我们放下了分歧
Isn't everything nicer now
一切都好多了 不是吗
that we've put all our differences behind us?
当然
Absolutely.
你喝了多少了
How many of those have you had?
太多了
One too many.
别说出去
Don't tell.
只要你帮我保密 我也帮你保密
It'll be our secret, as long as you keep mine.
听起来可不太公平啊
Well, that doesn't sound like a fair trade.
我很感激你目前还没揭穿我的身份
Look, I appreciate you not blowing my cover...yet.
这么说吧 假设你不揭穿我
Let's just say, hypothetically, you don't.
这任务对我们都会有好处
This mission will benefit both of us.
只是假设
Benefit us hypothetically.
你的部门在我的帮助下获益良多
Your division has benefited plenty from my assistance,
事实上 你的事业也一样
actually...your career, too.
当然
Sure.
那么 我要去继续行动了
So, I'm gonna keep moving forward with my operation.
希望我不用担心会有干扰
I hope I don't have to worry about interference.
我不会干扰的
I won't interfere...
除非我觉得有必要
unless I feel I need to.
刚才干得漂亮 咱们能留下小摩托吗
Nice work out there. Do we get to keep the scooter?
你也干得漂亮
Nice work yourself,
不过你看起来没受多少苦啊
though it didn't look like you were suffering too much.
我还得照看一架空飞机呢
And I was babysitting an empty plane.
这不太公平吧
How is this fair?
真奇怪 女人都喜欢我 一向如此
It's weird...women just like me, always have.
真搞不懂
Never understood it.
肯定是我吸引力太强
Must be a magnetism thing, I guess.
谁能解释啊
Who can explain it, eh?
要是能让你好受点 我也不懂呢
If it makes you feel any better, I don't get it, either.
听到没
You hear that?
要是我想让人打击我 就不会离婚了
If I wanted someone to take jabs at me, I'd still be married.
老天 不会又要说一遍吧 能不听吗
Jeez. Not this story again. Can we not?
不 听听吧
Oh, no, I think we can.
初见她是在一个春天的夜晚
I first met her on a spring night.
她站在码头 面朝着外滩群岛
She was on the pier facing the outer banks,
月光洒在她的脸上
The moonlight glinting off her face.
她宛如女神
She resembled a goddess.
当然 那只是她的招数
Of course, that was her cruel trick.
大伙儿
Guys?
来的太是时候了
Best timing ever.
又决定出现了啊
Oh, decided to come back online, did we?
-塔伯特在这里 -塔伯特准将吗
- Talbot's here. - Talbot, Talbot?
-他去那里干什么 -不知道
- What the hell's he doing there? - No idea.
重点是我们的掩护身份有危险了
All that matters is our cover's at risk,
所以我要下令了
So I'm calling an audible.
不能等到晚点再去拿画了
We're not gonna wait till later to get the painting.
我们现在就要去
We're gonna get it now.
我来负责行动
I'll take point.
我只是觉得
Well, I just think it's so
你费心帮忙重建被烧毁教堂太值得敬佩了
admirable what you're doing for that poor church that burned down.
是我该感谢你的慷慨赞助
I should be thanking you for your generous patronage.
鲜花圣母教堂
You know, santa maria de las flores
相当于我的第二个家
was my second home.
不过我实在很意外
Though I'm really surprised
我们以前居然从没见过
that you and I have never met before.
不然我一定会记得你的
I would have remembered you.
我敢说 公开展出那幅惊世之作
Well, I bet letting people see the miracle painting in person
一定引出了很多你以前没见过的捐助人
is bringing out all kinds of donors that you haven't met before.
不过记住 我是为了慈善事业而来
But just remember, I'm here for the cause...
也为了找个伴
well, the cause and the company.
很高兴听你这样说
I like to hear that.
她刚刚说的话比我过去一年中听到的还多
She just said more words than I've heard her say in a year.
不得不说 我热衷于慈善事业
I just have to say, philanthropy is my passion.
被你打败了 梅特工
All right, Agent May.
真是吓人
That's very alarming.
我乐于奉献
I'm all about giving.
我一定要跟你合张影
I must get a picture of us together.
查尔斯 来一下
Charles, come here.
亲爱的 你能给我和索托先生拍张照吗
Honey, can you take a picture of me and Mr. Soto?
给今晚留个纪念 这样再好不过了
It'll be such a nice memento of the evening.
嗯 的确是个好主意
Oh, yes, that would be nice.
他是你丈夫吗
He's your husband?
我们很开放的 查尔斯 照吧
We're modern. Charles, please?
稍等 海蒂 让我打开闪光灯
Hang on, Heidi. Just trying to find the flash.
真是的 每次都这样
Honestly, this happens every time.
这能有多难
How hard could it be?
这种手♥机♥孩子都用的
They sell these phones to children.
好了
Okay.
抱歉 我该去问候一下其他客人了
Excuse me. I should go see about my other guests.
别走啊 就留一张作纪念
Oh, no, no, no, please. Uno momento.
好了好了 马上
Yes, yes, yes. One moment, and...
照好了
There we go.
这真是...
Well, it was just --
就是啊
Wasn't it just?
索托先生 非常感谢
Mr. Soto, thank you so much.
很棒的派对 再见
Lovely party. Goodbye.
走了 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
-身份暴露了 -怎么回事
- We're blown. - Why?
不知道 我觉得塔伯特还在对
No idea. I think Talbot's still pissed
上次的绑♥架♥耿耿于怀
'cause we kidnapped him that time.
-现在就得动手了 -没错
- We need to do this now. - Oh, yeah.
我可以搞定他的
I could have handled him.
我搞定了
I did.
输入身份码
视网膜扫描
他们很快就会发现我们了
They're gonna be onto us soon.
我知道 马上
I know. Almost there.
视网膜扫描
扫描确认
那条裙子深得我心
I really like that dress.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表