剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
我向你保证
Look, I promise you,
当一切尘埃落定后
when everything settles down around here,
下一轮酒我请
next round of drinks is on me.
下一轮酒 真的吗
A round of drinks? Really?
你掐昏了我 绑♥架♥了我
You choked me out and kidnapped me.
下一轮酒只是
A round of drinks is the first thing
一长串你要为我做的事中的第一件
in a long, long, long list of things you're gonna do for me.
-好 -好吗
- All right. - All right?
-嗯 -行吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
不管什么都行
Whatever it takes.
你和芭比谈过了吗
You talk to Bobbi yet?
没 还没
No, not yet.
说来好笑
It's funny.
见血无所谓 可是打♥针♥
Don't mind blood, but needles?
很不喜欢
Not a fan.
打的时候 我尽量不看
I'm trying not to look at any of it,
但这和检测无关 是吧
but this isn't really about tests, right?
你们是要盯着我 我哪也不能去
This is you guys keeping an eye on me where I can't leave.
总比牢房♥好吧
Better than a cell, I guess.
再则 我们想确认他们没对你的身体动手脚
Plus, we want to make sure they didn't mess with you physically.
-只是 -扰乱了我的思维
- Just-- - Messed with my head.
我知道
I know.
你记得多少
How much do you remember?
之前的事
From before?
零散的记忆 细节不记得了
Pieces, missing some details.
其实我们见过几次面
You know, you and I actually met a few times.
所以我会帮你
So I'm here for you.
如果你开始记起来 来找我
If you start remembering, come to me.
我会帮你的
I'll help you out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是这里第一个把我当作人来对待的人
You're the first one here to speak to me like a person.
怀特霍尔对你做的事很过分
What Whitehall did to you -- it's unthinkable.
是啊
Yeah.
但至少还算有一个好结果
But at least one good thing came out of it.
我遇见了格兰特
I met Grant.
不 等我说完
No, just wait.
他会让巴克希帮忙的
He'll get Bakshi to help.
你会看到我眼中的格兰特
You'll see the Grant I do.
我看他们是活不下来的
I doubt they'll survive.
真是令人失望透顶
That's a crushing disappointment, really.
没人能通过外星科技强化的
No one has made it past this stage of our experiments
这个实验阶段
with alien enhancement.
当然 除了双胞胎外
Well, no one other than the twins, of course.
斯特拉克把他们关在塞戈维亚
And Strucker has them in Segovia.
如果他们不是我们
Oh, it would be so nice
唯一的可用对象 那该有多好
if they were not our only viable subjects.
也许他会带来答案
Well, perhaps he will prove the answer.
他这就要做手术了
He's due in surgery about now.
李斯特博士
Dr. List.
一架隐形飞机正在靠近
A cloaked plane is on approach.
隐形 那你们怎么看得到
Cloaked? But how can you see it?
这里十分荒芜
It's the barren location.
就算是隐形的 雷达也能扫到
We see a blip, even a cloaked one.
肯定是神盾局
It must be S.H.I.E.L.D.
把他们从空中击落
Shoot them out of the sky.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们被发现了 时候到了
We've been spotted. It's time.
我看到目标了
I've got visuals on the target.
坐稳了
Buckle in.
我们被锁定了
They've locked on.
卫星确认神盾616号♥已被击中
Satellite confirms that S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6 has been hit.
科尔森的小队有任何联络吗
Any contact from Coulson's team?
恐怕还没
I'm afraid not.
稳住 计划本就是这样
Sit tight. This was always the plan.
我开始觉得这计划不是很好
I'm starting to think this wasn't a very good plan!
你能想办法减缓坠落吗
Is there anything you can do about the drop?!
得让九头蛇相信我们是一块碎片
Not if we want Hydra to believe we're debris!
我真希望
I'm really starting to wish
之前没吃那块馅饼
I hadn't eaten that hot pocket earlier.
坐稳了
Hold on!
神盾218号♥已经停止了下坠
S.H.I.E.L.D. 2-1-8 has eased its decent
正在准备降落
and is making preparations to land.
那是简单的部分
That was the easy part.
安全
Clear.
有人跟踪我
I was being followed.
平静下来 巴克希
Calm your mind, Bakshi.
你的服从会得到奖赏
Your compliance will be rewarded.
很高兴再见到您 先生 卡拉呢
Good to see you again, sir. Where's Kara?
在她该待的地方
Exactly where she needs to be.
-李斯特还在吗 -在的 长官
- Is List still here? - Yes, sir.
和其他犯人都在实验室里
In the lab, along with the other prisoners.
主机室在哪
And the mainframe room?
走廊尽头左转
Down the hall, to the left.
每个人都清楚自己小组的目标吗
Everyone clear on their team's objective?
如果可以的话 我更想加入沃德特工的小组
If it's agreeable, I'd prefer to join Agent Ward's team.
这有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
没问题
Hardly.
记住 冈萨雷斯的战斗机15分钟后到
Remember, just 15 minutes till Gonzales' jets arrive.
行动
Move.
小心 珍玛
Be careful, Jemma.
李斯特博士
Dr. List!
带我离开
Get me out of here!
就像以前一样 是吧
Just like old times, huh?
不尽然
Not exactly.
原来这就是在波多黎各发生的事
So that's what happened in Puerto Rico.
你至少该谢谢我吧
The least you can do is thank me.
我尽量不再杀你一次如何
How about I just don't try to kill you again?
没看起来那么糟
It's not as bad as it looks.
真的吗
Really?
其实挺糟的
No. It's pretty bad.
这里还有一个人
There's another guy in here.
他能操控电流
He had electrical powers.
-林肯吗 -没错
- Lincoln? - Yeah.
你们赶到之前 他刚被带走
They moved him just before you showed.
你得赶快 他状况很糟
You need to hurry. The guy's in pretty bad shape.
我们进来了
We're coming in.
该你了
You're up.
别像个白♥痴♥一样傻站着啊
Don't just stand there like an idiot.
去找个能用来抬他的东西
Go and find something we can carry him out on.
你居然参加了有沃德在的任务
Surprised you'd sign up for any mission with Ward involved.
我看到了做该做的事的机会 就抓住了
I saw an opportunity to do the right thing, so I took it.
林肯
Lincoln...
林肯 醒醒
Lincoln, wake up.
蕾娜是对的
Raina was right.
长官 小心
Sir, watch out!
我们是一队的
We're on the same team.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
我对你发过誓
That I made you a promise.
什么 你会杀了我吗
What? That you would kill me?
我以为我们已经既往不咎了
I thought we moved past that.
来吧
Go on.
杀了我吧 禽兽
Get it over with, you monster.
你真的变了 西蒙斯
You really have changed, Simmons.
你真让我失望
I'm disappointed in you.
好了 快要攻破导弹防御了
Okay, missile defenses are almost down.
很好 科尔森呢
Good. Where's Coulson?
神盾战斗机距目标还有五分钟
S.H.I.E.L.D. Jets are five minutes from the target.
让他们等我指令
Have them await my command.
-科尔森小队有消息吗 -还没
- Any word from Coulson's team? - Not yet.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表