剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
而且是在你眼皮底下
for god's sake, under your watch.
那些袭击我们的人可能未必是神盾局
People who attacked us may not have been S.H.I.E.L.D.
我该介入了
It's time I step in.
-做什么 -控制局面
- And do what? - Control the situation.
现在神盾局又成了瞩目焦点
Now that S.H.I.E.L.D.'s back in the spotlight,
媒体一定会炸开锅
the press is gonna take this and run with it.
你是担心他们发现你弟弟的事 对吧
You're worried they're gonna find out about your brother, aren't you?
我担心的是 你居然知道他的事
What worries me is that you even know about him.
我不玩政♥治♥ 参议员
I don't play politics, senator.
我从未跟任何人说起过你弟弟的事
I haven't said one word about your brother to anyone,
我也没这打算
and I don't intend to.
事实上 准将 你根本保证不了什么
The truth is, general, you can't assure me of anything.
我该做我几个月前就该做的事了
It's time I do what I should've done months ago --
彻底消灭神盾局
put S.H.I.E.L.D. In the ground for good.
克里斯蒂安·沃德参议员
克里斯蒂安·沃德 共和党参议员
参议员炮轰神盾局
神盾局是一个恐怖组织
S.H.I.E.L.D. is a terrorist organization,
他们也该得到相应对待
and they should be treated as such.
这就是明天的联♥合♥国♥紧急会议上
Is that what you plan to speak about
您打算说的内容吗
at the U.N.'s emergency session tommorow?
我打算提议建立
What I plan to do is lay out a proposal
多国武装部队
for a multi-national police force
专门打击涉嫌与神盾局有联♥系♥的目标
that will target those suspected of ties with S.H.I.E.L.D.
使用一切可使用的手段
Using any and all means necessary.
涉嫌和神盾局有联♥系♥的目标
Anyone suspected of ties?
由谁来判定呢
And who determines that?
朱利安·贝克斯
比利时外♥交♥部♥长
比利时绝不同意这个提议
Belgium will never accept this proposal.
这是对公民权利的践踏
It destroys the very idea of citizens' rights.
贝克斯先生 如果你想在贵国边境
Mr. Beckers, if you want to welcome S.H.I.E.L.D.
敞开怀抱欢迎神盾局 那随你
at your borders with open arms, be my guest,
神盾局是否是恐怖组织
是否对世界构成威胁
但这帮祸害需要被清理掉
but this infestation needs to be exterminated.
看来混♥蛋♥属性是家族遗传啊
Guess being a douche-bag runs in the family.
你觉得意外吗
Are you surprised?
沃德的哥哥以前从来没在乎过神盾局
Ward's brother never cared about S.H.I.E.L.D. before.
没有公开表示过
Not openly.
是啊 但是亨特说塔伯特
Yeah, but Hunter said that Talbot
在与一个很有钱的参议员合作
was working with a senator who had deep pockets.
你觉得是他
You think it's him?
是的
I do.
数月的重建 这就是神盾局的现状
Months rebuilding, and this is S.H.I.E.L.D.
这里有几个特工 外面还有为数不多的几个
few operatives here, not many more out there.
如果沃德参议员的提议通过了
If senator Ward's proposal passes...
将会变成全面围捕
It'll be a witch-hunt.
这个星球上的每个军事组织
Every military organization on the planet
都将有权踢开我们特工的门
will have a license to kick our operatives' doors down
将他们当场击毙
and shoot them on the spot.
我绝不能让这样的事发生
I can't let that happen.
我去和沃德谈谈 看看他有什么他哥哥的信息
I'll talk to Ward, see if he has any intel on his brother.
斯凯
And, Skye...
把注意力集中在他的家庭上 而不是你的
Keep the focus on his family, not yours.
-沃特斯特工 -局长
- Agent Walters. - Director.
荷兰的情况如何
How's the Netherlands?
一如既往 长官 很多自行车 很多大♥麻♥
Same as always, sir. Lots of bikes, lots of weed.
我想您找我是关于反神盾局的提议吧
I assume this is about the anti-S.H.I.E.L.D. proposal.
我们不能冒险
We can't take any chances.
通知你的队伍 隐蔽起来 寻找庇护
Send out the word to your team. Go dark. Seek refuge.
24小时之内再联♥系♥
Reestablish contact in 24 hours.
知道了 长官
Copy that, sir.
还有 沃特斯特工 注意安全
And, Agent Walters, stay safe.
你看起来不错
You look good.
是啊
Oh, yeah?
谢谢
Cheers.
现在变回了金发什么的
And, you know, with the... blond and everything,
你看起来也不错
you don't look too bad yourself.
谢谢你这么说
It's nice of you to say.
因为我听说你跟别人说我是个地狱恶兽
Because I heard you've been telling people I'm a hell beast.
不 没有吧
Uh...no, I d-- I don't think so.
而且绝对没用那样的形容词
I definitely didn't use those words specifically.
这听起来都不像是我会说的话
That doesn't even sound like something I'd say, really.
是你替我作了担♥保♥
So, you vouched for me,
你一直知道我在为神盾局工作吗
knew I was with S.H.I.E.L.D. the whole time?
说实话我很惊讶你坚持到了现在
I'm honestly surprised you stayed this long.
我虽然现在人在这里
Well, you know, I'm here for now,
但我当然也不打算拒绝别的机会
but keeping my options open, obviously.
你一向如此
You always do.
如果我们要现在吵架
If we're gonna do this now,
至少让我先喝瓶啤酒
at least let me grab a beer first.
我去看一下梅
I'm gonna go check on May.
我们马上就要降落了
We'll be touching down soon.
好的
Okay.
你结过婚吗
You ever been married?
还和他有联♥系♥吗
Still talk to him?
是啊
Right.
好建议
Good advice.
早上好 菲兹
Morning, Fitz.
那是 你偷的硬盘吗
Is that the, uh... hard drive that you stole?
科尔森让我查看一下里面
Coulson asked me to search it
有没有与袭击相关的信息
for anything related to the attacks.
我希望你能帮帮我
Um, I was hoping you could help.
如果你不是太...
That is, if you're not too -- I mean --
好的 如果你需要的话
Yeah, um, if you need m-my help,
我想我有时间
I suppose I've got some time.
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately,
硬盘在我们撤退时受到了些损害
the drive was damaged during our escape.
想要获得信息就得先修复它
We'll have to repair it to access any of its I-intel.
怎么了
What?
就是
Just, um...
你看起来不一样了 就这样
You look different. That's all.
不是说不好 只是
Not "Bad" different. Just...
好了
Okay.
我们也许应该先看一下
Uh...we probably need to first look at the, uh --
震动传感器
The shock sensor.
-不是 -声音识别器
- Um, no, the, um -- - Voice actuator?
不是 珍玛 你能...
No, um, Jemma, can you --
对不起
I'm -- I'm sorry.
我知道 只是你说你需要我的帮助
I know. It's just you said you needed my help.
对 我确实需要 当然
No, I do. Yeah, of course I do.
是...微型的
It's the...micro,
就是这个东西
uh... this thing here.
嗯 我看到了
Oh, yeah. I see.
我看到了
I...see that.
我们得聊聊你兄弟的事
We need to talk about your brother.
哪个兄弟
Which one?
你哥哥 参议员
Your older brother... the senator.
克里斯蒂安
Christian.
为什么
Why?
他怎么了
What happened?
只是收集些基本信息
Just need basic information...
他的爱好啊 常去的地方啊
Habits, places he frequently visits...
诸如此类的
Stuff like that.
你得离他远点
You need to stay away from him.
他不像表面上那么简单
He's not what he seems.
他总有小算盘
He always has an angle,
如果他觉得你可以带领他找到我
and if he thinks that you can lead him to me...
-这事跟你无关 -是吗
- This isn't about you. - Isn't it?
你不记得井的事了吗
Don't you remember what happened at the well,
他逼我做了什么
What he made me do?
他只享受一件事 伤人
He gets joy from one thing... hurting people.
所以 求你告诉我
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表