剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
看来他们不想被跟上
Looks like they don't want to be followed.
他们一个人都没杀
They're not killing anyone.
你这是往好的方面看吗
Is this you looking at the bright side?
九头蛇一向下杀手的
Hydra leaves bodies behind.
老实讲 我根本不在乎他们为谁卖♥♥命
Honestly, I don't give a damn who they're working for.
如果他们拿走了弗瑞的工具箱
If they took Fury's toolbox,
那他们肯定还另有所图
I bet that's not the only thing they're after.
你的天赋 是什么感觉
What does it feel like, your gift?
说不清
I don't know.
很强烈
It's intense.
就像一千只蜜蜂憋在我身体里
Like 1,000 bees are trapped inside of me.
我一直都能感觉得到
And I feel it all the time.
从不消停
It's always there.
我没法让它停下来
And I can't stop it.
为什么要让它停下来
Why would you want to stop it?
因为我会摧毁身边的一切
Because I destroy everything around me.
才不是这样的
That is simply not true.
宇宙中的每一样事物都会释放出震动
Every object in this universe gives off a vibration.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
万物皆如此 动物 树木 人类
Nothing rests -- animals, trees, people,
这个破沙发也一样
even this ratty couch.
而你 你具有
And you -- you have the ability
利用那些震动的能力
to tap into those vibrations.
明白吗
Don't you see?
你可以很了不起的
You could become magnificent.
但有东西在约束你 抑制你的能力
But something's inhibiting you, constraining your energy.
不 不是的
Uh, no. No, no.
我朋友是位科学家
My, um -- my friend's a scientist.
她做手套是为了保护我
She made these to protect me.
还是保护别人免受你的伤害
Or do they protect people from you?
不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
我的异能 我没法控制
My powers, I -- I can't control them.
当我试着去控制的时候 它伤害了我
And when I try to, it hurts me.
大多数天赋是会有代价的
Most gifts come with a price,
但你可以学会掌控它
but you could learn to manage it.
抱歉 我不该说这么多
I apologize. I'm saying too much.
这里不是个促膝长谈的好地方
This is probably not the best place to continue our conversation.
你还不具有你需要的工具
You don't have the tools or the understanding
和对它的理解
that you need just yet.
好做什么
To do what?
成为你命中注定要成为的人
To be who you were always meant to be
无所畏惧 免除痛苦
Without fear, without pain.
我们可以帮你实现
We can offer that to you.
怎么实现
How?
我会带你去一个地方
I'll take you to a place
那里人人都和我们一样
where you can be with people like us.
我们
Us?
有多少我们这种人
How many are there?
你可以了解自己 你的天赋
You can learn about yourself, your gift.
你会很安全
You can be safe.
但只能是你自愿要来
But only if you want to come.
你准备好了 我就来找你
When you're ready, I'll find you.
你怎么找...
How will you find --
放心吧 我会知道的
Trust me. I'll know.
我们真该走了
You know, we really should get going.
是 我知道 但它就在这里面
Yes, I know, but it's in here somewhere.
我不认为是电子脉冲器把基地搞成这样的
See, I don't think an E.M.P. hit our base.
那种情况下脉冲通常会
When those occur, the pulse typically wipes out
毁坏所有通电的电子设备
any electronic devices powered up,
但没通电的仍能保持运转
but anything that's off remains functional.
找到了 拿着
Here. Take this.
但现在情况不同
But something different's happening now.
我认为是有人设置了虚接口
I think whoever did this set up a ghost interface
直接超控了我们的系统
that's overriding our system directly.
如果我能找到那个原型机
If I could just find this prototype.
也许在菲兹那儿呢
You know what? Maybe Fitz has it.
我们应该去找他 确保他没事
We should go try to find him, make sure he's okay.
找到了
Here we go.
什么
What --
科尔森 梅 我抓住她了
Coulson, May, I've got her.
为什么不管用
Why is that not working?
有别的东西
Something else.
这又是什么
What the hell is that?
菲兹 别动它
Fitz, don't.
迈克
Mack.
我不会伤害你的 伙计
I'm not gonna hurt you, buddy.
我永远不会伤害你 你知道的
I would never hurt you. You know that.
现在我需要你相信我 求你
I just need you to trust me right now, please.
我还是个孩子时 曾收集过一枚硬币
When I was a kid, I had this coin collection,
但有一天 我找不到它了
but one day, I-I couldn't find it.
我很生气 就砸地板
Got so mad, I punched the floor.
当时觉得好多了
And it felt good at the time.
然后 一周以后
And then, a week later,
我的手变得青一块紫一块
my, uh -- my hand turned black and blue.
还肿了起来 差点吓死我
It was swollen out to here. I almost lost it.
原来是我把小指弄骨折了
It turns out, I broke my fifth metacarpal.
我都不知道
I had no idea.
他们管这叫 拳击手伤
They call it a, uh... A boxer's break.
能说重点了吗 伙计
You getting ready for a point here, chief?
嗯
Yeah.
最危险的疼痛是你感受不到的痛
The most dangerous kind of pain is the kind you can't feel.
有我呢 长官 有我呢
I got you, sir. I got you.
你现在不是新兵了
Not much of trainee anymore.
好了 我们得走了
Okay, guys, we got to move.
九头蛇正从两边靠拢
Hydra's closing in on both sides.
他的腿伤很严重
His leg's bad.
你能开路到甲板上并准备好直升机吗
Think you can clear a path to the top deck and ready the chopper?
有机会干掉更多混♥蛋♥
An opportunity to kill more of these bastards?
我就喜欢你的风格
I love you're whole thing. You know that?
尽量多拖住他们一会儿
Hold out for them as long as you can.
他们会紧跟你过去
They'll be right behind you.
还有 你能...
And, um, would you mind...
把这个给亨特吗
Could you give this to Hunter?
法兰妮酒吧
芭比
Bobbi.
他会气疯的 你知道吗
He's gonna be pissed. You know that?
知道
Yeah.
哈特利开路
Hartley's gonna clear a path.
你能把冈萨雷斯带到甲板上吗
You think you can carry Gonzales to the top deck?
-可以 你呢 -我在上面跟你们会合
- Yeah. What about you? - I'll meet you up there.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
弗瑞给我了另一个任务
Fury gave me a second mission.
我要去服务器核心
I need to get to the server core.
等你带冈萨雷斯离开这里
Once you get Gonzales off the ship,
-我要炸沉它 -你在说什么
- I'm gonna sink it. - What the hell you talking about?
那个磁盘会引爆舰上的所有武器
That disk will detonate every weapon on this ship.
你会立刻沉入80英尺的水下
There's no way you will make it out
根本不可能逃出来
before you're 80 feet underwater.
局长为什么要这么做
Why would the director do this?
因为舰上的东西
Because of what's on the ship.
我们所载的货物
We're carrying a cargo
绝不能让九头蛇得到
that we can't let Hydra get their hands on.
考虑到这一点
That's why I can't let you waste your time
我不能允许你浪费时间和资源
or your resources trying to get me off of this ship
试图送我下舰
when it's in play.
我跟你一起走
I'm coming with you.
长官 恕我冒昧 我的命令很清楚
Sir, all due respect, my orders are clear.
服务器核心在指挥中心那里
The server core's back at the operation center.
你知道这一路上
Do you know how many Hydra agents
有多少九头蛇特工吗
there's got to be between here and there now?
-迈克 -如果你想完成这任务
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表