剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
What? Oh, and still no Hunter, yeah.
我也没办法
Well, I mean, what can I say?
这48小时 我跟他跑遍雅典 格鲁吉亚
I spent the last 48 hours in Athens, Georgia,
尽力避免他在酒吧和人打架
Keeping the guy out of bar fights.
他现在根本不能归队
I mean, the guy's in no shape to return.
那我们就有麻烦了
Well, then we've got a problem.
我不太明白
I'm not sure I'm seeing it.
亨特既没辞职 也没请假
Hunter didn't resign or take a leave of absence.
他这是擅离职守
He went AWOL.
心碎总会让人做出蠢事
Yeah, a broken heart will make a guy do dumb things.
金钱和机遇同样也会
So will money and opportunity.
不
No, uh...
怎么 你认为亨特会出♥卖♥♥♥神盾局的秘密吗
What, you think Hunter might sell S.H.I.E.L.D. secrets?
不不 相信我
No, no, trust me --
这家伙也就只对他自己有威胁
The only threat this guy poses is to himself.
你走的时候 芭比在那儿吗
Bobbi there when you left?
不在 没看到她
No, I didn't see her.
可能是错过了吧
Two ships pass in the night, I suppose.
打给科尔森 他在等你的报告
Call Coulson. He's waiting for your report.
好的 还有别的事吗
Will do. Is there anything else? Uh...
没了
No.
你已经做的够多了
You've done enough already.
好
Okay.
谢谢你的报告 迈克
Thanks for the update, Mack.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
恐怕我得回去了
I'm afraid I have to get back.
明白
I get it.
没指望你会留下来烤棉花糖
Didn't expect you to stay and roast marshmallows.
只是暂时的 斯凯 我过几天就回来
This is temporary, Skye. I'll be back in a couple days.
-如果你有需要 -我会通知你的
- If you need anything-- - I'll let you know.
我们会找到解决办法的
We'll figure this out.
我保证
I promise.
安德森上尉
Captain Andersen.
你女儿跟我儿子是同学吧
I believe your daughter goes to school with my boy.
我没有女儿 先生
I don't have a daughter, sir.
是 你确实没有
No, you do not.
中尉
Lieutenant...
我上次叫对你的名字是什么时候
when was the last time I got your name right?
从没叫对过 长官
Never. Sir.
没错
You are correct.
我想我们找到内鬼了
I think we have a winner, folks.
这不是你的脸
This is not your face.
将军 请别这样
General, please...
对不起 梅瑞狄斯
Sorry about that, Meredith.
妈的
Damn it!
她去哪了
Where is she?!
军装有点大啊
Uniform's a little big.
这是我找到最矮的人了
Shortest guy I could find.
权限卡找到了吗
Any luck with security clearance?
走吧 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
你想怎么样
What is it you want?
33号♥特工
Agent 33.
忠诚至终
Loyal to the very end.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
只是来帮帮忙
Just lending a hand.
你听的是谁的命令
Whose orders are you following?
我自己
My own.
33号♥特工 仔细听清楚我所说的话
Agent 33, you need to listen to me very carefully.
你迷失了 深呼吸
You've lost your way. Take a deep breath.
平静下来
Calm your mind...
你的服从会得到...
And your compliance will be --
看起来她们都没问题
Seems they all check out.
那冒充我妻子的人到底是谁
Then who the hell was that masquerading as my wife?
长官
Uh, sir...
-亲爱的 -站住别动
- Hi, honey. - Stop right there!
前台守卫不在 我就自己进来了
Th-the guard wasn't at the front, so I just walked in.
趴下
Get down!
格伦 你吓到我了
Glenn, you're scaring me.
-快点 -好吧
- Now! - Okay.
面朝下趴下
Put your face on the carpet!
好吧 老天 你这是怎么了
Okay! God! What is wrong with you?!
老天 我还买♥♥了你特别喜欢的
God, I-I-I even brought those little pork taquitos
猪肉墨西哥卷饼
that you like so much.
亲爱的
Honey...
卡尔拉
Carla?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你本可直接告诉我的 芭比
You could have just told me, Bob.
我本不希望把你牵扯进来
I was hoping to keep you out of this.
是啊
You're right.
的确是我搞砸了
I totally blew that one.
我向科尔森推荐你是因为哈特利需要支援
I gave your name to Coulson because Hartley needed backup.
我没想到你会留下 甚至在乎这一切
I never thought you'd stay, let alone care.
然后你开始打探
Then you started asking questions
迈克和我在干什么
about what Mack and I were up to.
一转眼 他已经把你绑在他车上了
And the next thing I know, he has you tied up in his trunk.
我这辈子最不好玩的一次旅行
Least fun road trip of my life.
忘了亚利桑那那次了吗
Forgetting Arizona?
是努力不想记起那次
More like repressing the memory.
到现在还是一听老鹰乐队就起鸡皮疙瘩
Still can't listen to the Eagles without getting the chills.
我早该知道我们是不可能的
I should have known it wouldn't work out between us.
我们最初好上
I mean, we first hit it off
就是因为你被派来从我这里偷♥情♥报
when you were sent to steal intel from me.
我也让你捞回本了
Well, I made it worth your while.
是我这辈子最美好的时光了
Time of my life, really.
但恐怕不是很好的婚姻基础
But maybe not the bedrock foundation upon which a marriage is built.
我对你的所有感情 都是真的
Everything I felt for you -- that was real.
是啊 或许吧
Yeah, maybe so.
但最终 你还是拿到了情报 不是吗
But in the end, you still got that intel, didn't you.
亨特
Hunter...
历史总在不断重复 亲爱的
It's always the same pattern, love.
我爱上你 然后却发现
I fall for you, only to discover
你另有所图
you got something else up and running.
我对你没有别的企图
There was no hidden agenda with you.
是 你嘴上这么说
Yeah, you say things like that,
可你实际做的却是另一套
but your actions clearly suggest otherwise.
我们就不能彼此妥协一次吗
Can't you just meet me halfway?
我也想啊 告诉我该怎么做
I want to. Just tell me how.
离开这里 现在就走
Walk away. Right now.
你和我一起 我们把这堆烂事抛在身后
You and I -- we can leave all this mess behind,
重新开始 重新做人 做更好的人
just start over, be new people, be better people.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我必须做到底
I need to finish this.
好吧
Fine.
那我要走了 芭比
Well, I'm leaving, Bob.
别试图阻止我
So don't try and stop me.
我不会的
I won't.
但其他所有人都会阻止你
Everybody else will.
你无路可逃的
There's nowhere to go!
该死的 亨特
Damn it, Hunter.
见鬼
Bloody hell.
长官 斯凯去哪了
Sir. Where's Skye?
恐怕那是机密
I'm afraid that's confidential.
因为你把她关到什么地方了 对吗
'Cause you're keeping her prisoner somewhere, aren't you?
斯凯很安全 菲兹特工
Skye is safe, Agent Fitz.
你知道这个就够了
That's all you need to know.
你早些时候
You took something...
拿了件东西给科尔森
up to Coulson earlier.
-是什么 -没什么
- What was it? - It was nothing.
看起来可不像没什么
Didn't look like nothing.
那箱子里装的什么 珍玛
What was in the case, Jemma?
能帮助斯凯的东西
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表