剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Corrupting data, altering test results?
菲兹和我一起研究科学 这是很神圣的
Fitz and I shared science. It was sacred.
现在这点也变了
Now that's changed, too.
我必须接受他现在的确变了
I have to accept that he's different now...
我们的关系再也回不到从前了
...and our relationship won't ever be what it was.
现在就把话说死可能早了点吧
Little early to sound the funeral bells, don't you think?
那样对信任的背叛
A betrayal of trust like that,
会改变一切
it changes everything.
你在哪
Where are you now?
刚到最近的安全屋
I just made it to the nearest safe house.
这事太糟了
This is such a mess.
是啊 不是我造成的烂摊子
Yeah, a mess I didn't make,
可我却在尽力收拾
but I'm cleaning it up the best way I can.
我不能让他暴露我们
I wasn't gonna let him expose us.
-我知道 -那现在怎样 芭比
- No, I-I know. - All right, so what now, Bobbi?
迈克 你在跟芭比通话吗
Mack, are you talking to Bobbi?
告诉她我收回
Tell her I take it all back.
-那些"别死了"的叮嘱 -抱歉
- All the "Don't die out there..." - I'm sorry.
她死了我会过得更好
I'd be better off if she had died out...
愿她下地狱
Hope she rots in hell!
-这不是我想要的 -没人想这样
- I never wanted this. - No one did.
可我没有退路了 而且我离开得越久
but I got no exit strategy, and the longer I'm gone,
就越容易引起科尔森的怀疑
the more questions Coulson's gonna have.
我们让他入伙
We'll bring him in.
准备好 我会安排你们撤离
Sit tight. I'll arrange an extraction.
-你知道去哪找我 -迈克
- And you know where I'll be. - And, Mack...
给他点啤酒之类的
Get him a beer or something.
西弗吉尼亚州 卡尔弗大学
没什么能代替
Well, there's no substitute
切实地花时间跟病人待在一起
for actually spending time with a patient.
这是不能逃避的
You just can't get around it.
那个追踪情绪健康情况的新软件呢
What about the new software to track emotional health?
软件可测不出杀人魔曼森或本·拉♥登♥
Software won't anticipate a Manson or a Bin Laden.
人类的大脑是极其复杂的
The human mind is infinitely complicated.
很散乱
It's messy and...
也令人意外
...and surprising.
抱歉 我先失陪了
Well, if you'll excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
好久不见
Long time.
是啊
Yeah.
神盾局需要你的帮助
S.H.I.E.L.D. Needs your help.
我已经很久没跟神盾局合作了
I haven't worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. In a long while.
我当初退出是有理由的
I moved on for a reason.
现在的神盾已经不一样了
It's a different S.H.I.E.L.D.
科尔森现在是局长了
Coulson's the director now.
好吧
Okay.
为什么找我 这个斯凯有那么糟吗
Why me? Is, uh, Skye that bad?
她是太棒了 是个好特工
She's that good. Good agent.
我是她的监管人员
I'm her S.O.
你又开始出外勤了
You're back in the field?
言归正传 你意下如何
So, what do you think?
我意下如何
What do I think?
我觉得 这算什么啊 梅琳达
I think... What the hell, Melinda?
你突然出现要我帮忙
You show up asking for a favor,
可当初神盾局瓦解
but when I called you
我打电♥话♥想问你是否平安时
after s.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed to check if you were all right,
却毫无回音
not a word.
那段时间很忙
It was a busy time.
"很忙"
"Busy."
好吧
Yeah, all right.
谢谢你的道歉
Well... Thanks for the apology.
如果我答应你 我有条件
If I do this... I have conditions.
不能观察 不能监控
No observation, no monitoring
除非是出于医疗需要
other than what's deemed medically necessary.
我跟她的谈话是私密的
My sessions with her are in private.
但我的评估可以公开 她也会拿到一份
My evaluation won't be. She gets a copy.
我只对她负责 不对神盾局
My duty is to her, not s.H.I.E.L.D.
我说过了 神盾局现在不一样了
Like I said, it's a different S.H.I.E.L.D.
我的咨♥询♥费涨了
My consultation fee's gone up.
我应该回你电♥话♥的
I should have called you back.
没事 我和你妈妈聊过了
Nah, I talked to your mom.
她告诉我你还活着
She told me you were alive.
我们聊得不错
We had a nice talk.
她还邀请我去家里吃晚餐
She invited me over for dinner, and...
这倒不奇怪
I'm not surprised.
她到现在还不原谅我跟你离婚
She still hasn't forgiven me for divorcing you.
俄亥俄州 玛斯金格姆郡
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我们好像拐错了路
You know, we -- we must have made a wrong turn back there.
貌似是迷路了
I think we're lost.
你们想去哪里
Where are you trying to get to?
这个嘛
Uh, well, w--
弗朗西斯 能让我们进去吗
Francis, would you be so kind as to let us in?
布莱恩摩尔最高警备精神病院
加纳博士 很高兴再次见到你
Dr. Garner, good to see you again.
你能回来帮忙我很感激
I appreciate you coming back to help.
恭喜你升职了
Congrats on the promotion.
还是应该说节哀顺变
Or should I offer my condolences?
那取决于这通电♥话♥是什么事
That depends on what's on the other end of this call.
布罗伊斯特工 你打来从没好事
Agent Broyles, never good to hear from you.
刚刚得知布莱恩摩尔精神病院遭到入侵
Just been informed of a break-in at Brynmore psychiatric facility.
听说过这地方
Heard of it.
收治精神病犯罪 联邦机构
Houses criminally insane types. Federal facility.
除了北区的秘密地下室
Except for the secret sub-basement under the north wing.
那里我们负责
We run that.
名录上的精神不稳定人员被收容在那里
Mentally unstable people on the index are housed there.
那是他们要找的人吗
Is that who they're after?
那就要我们来查明了
That's what we're going to find out.
我去准备昆式战斗机
I'll prep the quinjet.
莫尔斯特工 亨特今天没来
Agent Morse, Hunter didn't report in today.
我说要给他固定职位
I offered him a permanent job.
你觉得这和他的消失有关吗
You think that has anything to do with his disappearance?
亨特不喜欢"固定"
"Permanent" isn't really Hunter's thing.
这词都不喜欢
Even the word.
没想到他这么容易被吓到
Didn't think he scared so easily.
好吧 等下见
Okay. I'll meet you down there.
很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here,
尤其是鉴于资料表明
especially since it's been well documented that
异能会导致精神不稳定
powers can lead to psychological volatility.
倒不是说斯凯有任何此类迹象
Not that Skye's showing any signs.
她的体征目前很稳定
Her vitals currently are steady.
-我能看看吗 -当然
- May I? - Oh, yeah.
我都不知道你还结过婚
I did not know that you were married.
现在你知道了
Now you do.
他看起来人不错
He seems nice.
也许应该做一个药理学评估
So, it might be wise to do a pharmacological evaluation.
安抚她的情绪也许可以削弱
Dulling her emotions could lessen the
她异能的毁灭性 当然只是暂时的
destructiveness of her powers -- a-a stopgap measure.
我写处方之前最好还是先见见她
Should probably meet her before writing a prescription.
我带你去
I'll take you to her.
感谢你全面透彻的简报 西蒙斯探员
I appreciate the extensive and thorough debrief, Agent simmons.
是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
让我先跟她谈谈 斯凯也许会有点情绪
Let me talk to her first. Skye might have a...reaction.
你开玩笑吧 心理医生
You're kidding, right? A shrink?
这不是针对你
It's not personal.
不是针对我才怪 心理医生啊
Hell, it's not personal. It's a shrink.
这是标准程序
It's standard procedure for anyo--
我知道 但我不只是名录上的人
No, I know, but I'm not just on the index.
我还是个特工
I'm also an agent.
正因此 你更该知道这没得商量
Exactly. So you know it's non-negotiable.
安德鲁很厉害 他以前做过类似的工作
Andrew is good, and he's done this before.
我也是 我在体系内长大
So have I. I grew up in the system.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表