剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Leave us alone.
你能讲话吗 他们提要求了吗
Can you talk? Are they making demands?
让我和贝利科夫讲话
Put me on with Belyakov.
别管我们了
Just leave us alone.
别管我们
"Leave us alone"?
他是在警告我们别靠近吗 还是
Is he trying to warn us away, or --
我们已经试过软的了
we tried it the nice way.
该让我的队伍发挥作用了
It's time for my team to do its job.
-我们行动 -遵命
- Let's move out!-- - Yes, sir.
应该让我去
I should go in.
让他们完成自己的任务吧
Let them do their thing.
现在我们知道我们面对的是什么样的怪物了
Now we find out what kind of monster we're dealing with.
别动 这对你有好处
Easy. This will help.
除非你是在拔掉它们 否则就不算有好处
Unless you're removing them, you're not helping at all.
等你的能力开始展现
Once your gifts have revealed themselves,
我们就会训练你好好使用它
we will train you how to use them.
我不想训练 我想走
I don't want to train. I want to leave.
我唯一的能力就是做藏在床下的怪物
My only gift is to be the scary monster under the bed.
你不是个怪物
You are not a monster.
我甚至不敢照镜子
I can't even look in the mirror.
我每一天都生活在痛苦中
My days are a pain.
每晚我都被噩梦吞噬
Every night, I'm assaulted by constant nightmares.
你会挺过去的
You'll get through this.
别管闲事 火花塞
Stay out of it, spark plug.
别太在意你外形上的变化
Don't get so wrapped up in your physical changes
而忽略了掩藏在表象之下的能力
that you miss out on the gifts layered below.
这是个很艰难的转变
It's a tough change.
关于变化你知道什么
What do you know about changes?
让她发泄一下吧
Let her vent a little.
我也经历过这样的事
I've been through this.
是很艰难 但我保证
It's hard, but I promise
我们的照料是你现在最好的选择
our care is the best thing for you right now.
我已经厌倦了被囚禁
I'm tired of being caged.
我想感受新鲜空气
I want to feel fresh air.
稍后再谈吧
We'll discuss it later.
他的本意是好的
He means well.
我也许有药物能帮助你睡眠
You know, I might have something to help you sleep.
睡着很容易
Sleep is easy.
可怕的是无止尽的噩梦
It's the relentless nightmares.
我总是像野兽般遭人追捕
I'm always being hunted like an animal,
困在利刺之中
tangled in thorns.
要不就是梦到斯凯 和父亲一起吃晚饭
Or I dream of Skye -- Skye and her father at dinner,
香槟美酒 一束雏菊
champagne, a bouquet of daisies.
她是那么 开心
and she's so... happy.
她拥有一切 我却只有刺
She got everything, and I got thorns.
我知道现在看起来希望渺茫 但是
I know this seems impossible, but...
别急着放弃我们
don't give up on us yet.
-就位 -热源显示没有移♥动♥迹象
- In position. - Thermal's showing minimal activity.
-A小队就绪 -B小队准备就绪
- Alpha set up. - Bravo, good to go.
所有小队 我是A小队 向入口移♥动♥
All teams, this is Alpha. Go for breach.
后门安全 向楼上移♥动♥
Back entrance secure, moving upstairs.
遇袭 西南角
Contact -- southwest corner!
B小队 报到
Bravo, check in.
我们在楼下遇袭
We're taking hits downstairs!
这里有平民 看到小女孩了 她活着
We've got civilians here. I see the little girl. She's alive.
友军误伤
Friendly fire!
-友军误伤 -所有特工停止战斗
- Friendly fire! - All agents, disengage.
-停止战斗 -哈特 请回复
- Disengage. - Hart, come in.
B小队 请回复
Bravo, come in.
所有人 回复
All operators, check in.
怎么回事 被♥干♥掉了吗
What was that? Were they taken out?
还是被自己人干掉了
Did they take themselves out?
那小女孩呢
What about the little girl?
不知道 但我必须上报情况了
I don't know, but I have to call it in.
那栋楼刚刚在一分钟内吞了12名特工
That building just swallowed 12 agents in a minute.
只剩我们了
We're alone on this.
好的
Okay.
我弹一个音调 你来重复
I play a note -- you hold it.
好的
Okay.
你的天赋很有破坏性
Your gift is quite destructive,
但瞧瞧你创造出的音乐多美
but look at the music you can make.
太了不起了
That was amazing.
没关系 晚餐只用木头杯子就是了
So what? We'll drink from wooden cups at dinner.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没怎么
Nothing.
问题就在这儿 这里的一切都特别好
That's just it. Everything is great here.
感觉像家 但那从没有好结局
It feels like home, which... never ends well.
结局 我们哪也不会去
Ends? We're not going anywhere.
真的吗 不信任家是我的另一异能
You sure? 'cause mistrust of home is my other superpower.
为什么这么说
Where is this coming from?
没什么 很傻气的
Nothing. It's stupid.
有次我在寄养家庭打碎了一个水晶酒瓶
I broke a crystal decanter once at a foster family's house,
就像这些高脚杯
and now the glass, and --
打碎一个酒瓶他们就送走了你吗
They sent you back for that?
我还喝了点威士忌
Well, I tried some of the scotch, too.
但就是这样 每次我开始安定下来
But, yes, something bad happens
就会有不好的事发生
every time I feel settled somewhere.
我25了 还从没在一个地方待过两年以上
I'm 25, and I have never spent more than two years anywhere.
每次刚在孤儿院交上朋友 就要走人了
The second I made friends at the orphanage -- gone.
更不能把寄养家庭当作家
And god forbid I called a foster family "home."
否则马上就会被扫地出门
It's "Pack your bags."
有次还是在我生日那天
I got the news on my birthday once,
但滑稽的是
which is a complete farce,
我其实根本不知道我的生日
because I don't even know when I was born.
我真为你难过
I'm so sorry.
神盾局是我拥有的最像家的地方
S.H.I.E.L.D. was the closest I ever came to having a family.
我属于那里 看到了我的前途
I belonged there, saw what I could be.
最后的结局却还是在林子里被特工追着跑
Even that ended with agents hunting me through the woods.
我们绝不会与你为敌或者抛弃你
We're not gonna turn on you or abandon you.
这里很安全
This is a safe place.
你虽然这么说
See, you say that,
但我知道你还有事瞒着我
but I know you're not being straight with me.
你何必在乎我的去留 又特别待我...
Why do you care if I stay or go, and why are you trea--
7月2日
July 2nd.
你是7月2日生的
You wrer born on July 2nd.
那天很热 莫名其妙的
It was, um, a hot night, and, for some reason,
我那天偏偏在叫醒你父亲前打扫了一下
I decided to clean the house before I woke your father.
天呐
Oh, my god.
他说你不会变老
He said you didn't age.
卡尔他
Cal -- he, uh...
冲去邻居家借车
he ran over to the neighbor's house to borrow their car
但他不会说汉语
but didn't speak any chinese.
结果一塌糊涂
So, um... it was a mess.
是你
It's you.
你是我的...
You're my...
我想你心里其实已经知道了
Deep down, I think you knew.
我不敢奢望
I was too afraid to hope.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
找到你的那刻我就想冲去你身边
I wanted to run to you the second I saw you,
把你抱在怀里
wrap you in my arms.
那你为什么没有
Why didn't you?
因为你已经被迫穿过了迷雾
Because you were forced into going through the mist.
加入我们必须是你自己的选择
Joining our people had to be your choice.
这是你应有的权利
You deserved that.
在圣艾格尼丝的时候
At St. Agnes,
所有孩子都祈祷他们的父母在找他们
all the kids pray that their parents are out there, looking for them.
你找我了吗
You were?
找了好多年
For years.
你父亲把我拼回去后
After your father pieced me back together,
我们找遍了世界每个角落
we scoured the earth.
为了找你我们不惜一切
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表