剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
能给我杯水吗
Could... could I get a glass of that water?
能再给我一杯让我喝吗
May I have another one to drink?
那要看你配不配合了
That depends on your cooperation.
他们只想安宁生活
They just want to live in peace.
这有那么大的过错吗
Is that such a crime?
你妻子刺杀了一名神盾局的高♥官♥
Your wife assassinated a high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. officer,
然后布局装作是我们攻击了他们的样子
then staged it to look like we attacked them.
醒醒吧 卡尔
Wake up, Cal.
她是想发动战争
She's trying to start a war,
而你女儿会被卷入其中
and your daughter's gonna be caught in the middle of it.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我们两个绝不会伤害我们女儿的
Neither of us would ever do anything to hurt our daughter.
是啊 但你会尽一切保护她
No. But you'd do anything to protect her.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
不管这里面有什么 你深受其害
Whatever was in these... it's killing you.
摆脱你也是她和平计划的一部分吗
Was getting rid of you part of her peace plan?
你错了 菲尔
You got it all wrong, Phil.
那东西是我自己调制的
That little concoction is my own special formula.
我是自愿服用的
I took it of my own free will.
我的黛西被偷走时
You see, when my Daisy was stolen,
我凭一己之力不足以保护她
I wasn't strong enough to protect her,
于是我就开始做实验
so I started experimenting.
如果我生来没有异人族的神力
If I wasn't born with inhuman powers,
那我就自己创造
then I would make my own.
计划再好也百密一疏 人生就是如此
Best-laid plans. C'est la vie.
我总是调不对 总是缺点什么
I never got it quite right... always missing something.
十分不稳定
Highly unstable.
让我脾气有点差
Made me a little moody.
它能害死我吗 当然了
Could it kill me? Sure.
但这险值得冒
But it was worth the risk.
你是来干掉神盾局特工的
You're here to take out some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
不
No.
我是来尽我所能干掉你们的人的
I'm here to take out as many as I can.
西班牙 杜埃罗河畔阿兰达
至少她们没坠机
At least they didn't crash.
或许她俩都需要度个假
Maybe they both just needed a holiday.
芭比一向喜欢西班牙
Bobbi always liked Spain.
大概坐在海滩上
Probably sitting on a beach,
跟33号♥数落我这个前夫呢
telling 33 what a lousy husband I was.
我的确做错过一些事
I did have my faults.
亨特
Hunter.
这才是我的芭比
That's my Bob.
绝不会束手就擒
Never goes down without a fight.
沃德抓她究竟是为什么
What the hell does Ward want with her?
不知道
No idea.
但如果说有谁能对付他 也是芭比
But if anyone can handle him, it's Bobbi.
今晚会很漫长
Gonna be a long night.
我就知道你很坚强
I knew you'd be tough.
科尔森慧眼识人
Coulson's got a good eye for talent,
就是不会分辨自己人里的间谍
though he's a little blind when it comes to spies in his own house.
我们还有几分相像呢
You know, you and I are a lot alike,
我们都过着双重生活 表面一套
Both of us living one life on the outside.
但内心真实的自己
But who we really are...
都被我们埋得很深
we keep that buried deep inside...
没人找得到
where no one can ever find it.
所以科尔森才没预料到我们的反♥目♥
That's why Coulson never saw us coming.
所以你也没预料到我
That's why you never saw me coming.
卡拉呢
Where's Kara?
睡觉呢
Sleeping.
别担心 我能收拾你一整晚
Oh, but don't worry... I can go all night.
我需要你帮我帮她
I need you to help me help her.
卡拉需要了结
Kara needs closure.
承认你背叛了她 我们就能结束这一切
Admit that you betrayed her, and we can end this.
你真是个伪君子
You're such a hypocrite.
你说我背叛了她
You say I betrayed her?
你背叛了你整个队伍
You betrayed your entire team.
多少信任你的人死去了
How many people who trusted you have died?
我见识过真正的格兰特·沃德
See, I've seen the real Grant Ward,
深埋起来的那个
the one buried deep inside.
他是总给自己找借口
He's a coward who always has an excuse
总怪别人的懦夫
or someone else to blame.
你根本不理解我
You don't know me.
我了解
Sure, I do.
你要跟卡拉说什么吗
Is there anything you'd like to say to Kara?
嗯
Yeah.
我不后悔
I'd do it all again.
这样不对
This isn't right.
我感觉不对
I'm not feeling it.
她根本不在乎自己的死活
She doesn't care if she dies, and...
她也不觉得抱歉
She's not sorry.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, baby.
我知道怎么办
I know what to do.
迈克 一切都没问题吧
Hey, Mack, everything checking out?
没办法 我就这么厉害
What can I say? I do good work.
我这就去2号♥机房♥ 测试系统
I'm headed down to machine room two to run a systems test.
收到 有情况通知我
Copy that. Keep me posted.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
已经就位了
Already in their places.
如果你伤害这里的人 黛西是不会原谅你的
If you hurt anyone here, Daisy will never forgive you.
别那么叫她
Stop calling her that!
抱歉 我以为...算了
Sorry. I thought th... never mind.
她对我和她母亲是"黛西" 不是你和其他人
"Daisy" to me and her mother... not you, not anyone else.
好吧 但我要说的是
Fair enough, but my point is
她认为你是个恶魔
she's been led to believe that you're a monster.
影射 谎言
Innuendos! Lies!
你杀光了一村子的人啊
Well, you did wipe out an entire village.
他们想把她藏起来 不让我见她
They were trying to hide her from me!
毁掉那个村子是嘉颖的主意吧
It was Jiaying's idea to destroy that village, wasn't it?
就像这事也是她的主意
Just like this was her idea.
她叫你服用这个 她才不在乎你是否会因此而死
She told you to take this. She didn't care if it killed you.
她是在利用你替她下手
She's using you to do her dirty work.
不不 又撒谎
No! No! More lies!
你一向替她下手 她才是恶魔
You've always done her dirty work. She's the real monster.
她跟我不一样
She's not like me.
对 她更糟
No. She's worse.
她不是恶魔
She's not a monster!
离手
Clear.
-没反应 -我们不能失去他
- No response. - We can't lose him.
你不是说他想杀了我们
I thought you said he wanted to kill us.
他是斯凯的父亲 我们得尽力
He's Skye's father. We have to try.
我在尽力了
I'm doing what I can.
给我一支肾上腺素注射器 1毫克
Get me an adrenaline injector, one milligram.
菲兹 快点
Fitz, I need it now.
你是想找恶魔吗
You were looking for a monster?
原来缺的是这个啊
This is what I was missing.
卡尔
Cal.
卡尔 听我说
Cal, listen to me.
卡尔 我可以带你去见黛西 但你得冷静下来
Cal, I can take you to Daisy, but you need to calm down.
我很冷静了 菲尔
This is me calm, Phil.
菲兹 有什么主意没有
Fitz, I'm open to suggestions.
先试试冰冻枪吧
Icers are a good start.
好
Agreed.
不过 我觉得这只会进一步惹怒他
Got to admit, I'm not hopeful these will do anything but piss him off.
有更致命的办法
There are more lethal solutions.
不行 他是斯凯的父亲 至少之前是
Not yet. He's Skye's father... or at least, he was.
我希望他还有一丝曾经的...
I'm hoping there's still a sliver of the man who...
这下腿没知觉了
There goes the feeling in my legs.
快走
Get out of here.
-不 长官 -快走
- No, sir. You... - Now, go!
卡尔
Cal.
菲尔 你该入睡了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表