剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
This is Lighthouse.
我是"战舰" 我逃出来了
This is warship. I'm free.
巴克希先生 真是好消息
Ah, Mr. Bakshi, very good news.
但现在有个状况
But we have a situation.
那你最好过来一趟
Well, perhaps you'd better come in.
我几小时后到
I'm a few hours out.
到时候见
See you then.
别把你的枪从腰带拿出来
Don't take that gun from your belt
一下就过去了
this will be painless.
这是干什么
What the hell?!
抱歉 我挺喜欢你 但只要你联♥系♥了他
Sorry. I like you, but once you made contact,
我接到的指令是要除掉你
my orders were to take you out.
为什么
Why?
我的雇主们不想让你 怀特霍尔
My employers don't want you, Whitehall,
和你电♥话♥里的朋友挡他们的路
or your phone-a-friend to get in their way.
很抱歉
Sorry about this.
等等 求你了
W-w-wait, p-please.
不管你的酬劳是多少 我都付三倍
I'll triple whatever you're being paid.
有很多人都在付我酬劳
Mm, I'm getting paid by a bunch of people.
现在明白了吗
That'll start to add up.
他们要造♥反♥了
They're moving against us.
他们想除掉你
They want you out of the picture.
如果我不杀你 总有人会的
If it's not me, it'll be someone else.
求你了 钱不是问题
Please. Money is not a question.
如果你可以护送我去见布鲁姆
If you can protect me and see me safely to Bloom,
你不仅会得到一辈子都花不完的钱
not only will you be financially set for life,
你还可以和九头蛇真正的首领
but you will also solidify your standing
建立稳固的关系
with the true heads of Hydra.
肯定会给你钱的 我发誓
The money will be there! I swear it!
如果没有 我就开枪自杀
I-if not, I'll pull the trigger myself.
好吧
Okay.
上车
Get in.
幸好你没发生什么坏事
Thank goodness nothing bad happened to you.
真不希望你被一辈子关在这里
Wouldn't want you to have to stay in there forever.
蕾娜 我都认不出她了
Raina -- she was unrecognizable.
太疯狂了 不仅是外表变了
It was insane, and not just from the outside.
看 我们分离出了她的DNA
Look -- we separated her DNA
然后用凝胶电泳绘制出来了
and mapped it using gel electrophoresis.
她的DNA不只是重新排列了
Her DNA didn't just rearrange --
还加入了额外的大分子链
It contains extra macromolecules.
我都不知道还有这种可能性
I wouldn't think that even possible.
-太神奇了 -太可怕了
- That's amazing. - It's horrific.
我们得确保你没受到任何污染
We need to make sure that you're not contaminated
或者感染
or infected in any way.
最坏的情况是什么
What's the worst that could happen?
一场瘟疫
An epidemic.
这结论太吓人了吧
That's a pretty harsh conclusion.
我觉得我有责任
Well, and I feel responsible.
我们都有
We all do.
你当时不可能做什么
There's nothing you could have done.
我本来可以的
Yes, there was.
我对超能力和外星生物学太好奇了
I was so curious about powers, about unearthly biology,
我好奇它会引我们到何处
wondering where it might lead,
想更好地了解它 控制它
hoping to better understand it, control it.
我应该努力除掉它
I should have been trying to terminate it,
彻底消灭它
erase it from existence.
什么
What?
你帮助过很多有超能力的人
You -- you've helped plenty of people with powers.
这是我们所处世界的一部分
It's -- it's part of the world that we live in.
这是瘟疫 斯凯 这全都是
It's a plague, skye -- all of it.
只会给我们带来死亡
It only ever brings us death.
多尼·吉尔 陈浩然 克里尔 还有更多
Donnie Gill, Chan Ho Yin, Creel -- the list keeps growing.
复仇者联盟就不是啊
Not the Avengers -- they're not --
如果不是我们释放了外星灾难
The Avengers wouldn't have been necessary
就完全没必要组建复仇者联盟
if we hadn't unleashed alien horrors.
肯定有其他...
There must be another --
崔普变成了碎片
Trip was in fragments!
我知道
I know.
不会再有其他人了
Well... it ends with him.
淹没外星城市
Flooding the alien city
也许是我为保护我在乎的人
may be the first responsible thing I've done
做的第一件负责任的事
to protect the people I care about.
我会检查这些样本
I'll check these samples and --
并和你之前的血液样本作比较
and compare them to samples of your blood we had from before,
只是以防万一
just to be safe.
好的
Okay.
只是以防万一
Just to be safe.
波多黎各 圣胡安
别担心
Don't worry.
我会躲好
I'll stay out of sight.
保持冷静 一声不响
Cool as a cucumber, quiet as a mouse.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
那些年 我们为了寻找答案
It's exactly the way we traveled the world
就是这样在世界各处走动的
all those years, searching for answers.
我就知道能在这里找到你
I knew I'd find you here.
蕾娜
Raina.
过了这么久
After all that time,
我还是没得到我所寻求的答案
I didn't quite get the answers I was searching for.
很遗憾你没能进入神殿
I'm sorry you didn't find your way to the temple.
你没能进化
You didn't get to evolve.
我进化了
Oh, I evolved.
我到底变成了什么
What the hell have I become?!
蕾娜 我们冷静些
Raina, let's not lose our heads.
我到底怎么了
What happened to me?
看起来像是变形了
Metamorphosis, by the look of it.
我本该成为神圣
I was supposed to become something divine,
卓越的生灵
something transcendent.
我祖母说我会成为天使
My grandmother said I'd be an angel,
而不是个长满荆棘的扭曲怪物
not some gnarled freak of nature covered in thorns.
你不是一向喜欢花吗
You always did like flowers.
这些刺很疼 这是你的错
They hurt, and it's your fault.
你渴求这个 胜于其他一切
You wanted this more than anything.
但你那忘恩负义的女儿也在那里
But your thankless daughter was there.
她得到了本应属于我的天赋
She received the gift meant for me --
穿过迷雾后仍像以往一样美丽
Came through the mist as beautiful as ever!
什么 什么
What? What? What?
你是说黛西也在那里吗
You mean Daisy was there, too?
她破茧而出了吗
She emerged from the chrysalis?
是的
Yes.
那贱♥人♥抢走了本属于我的东西
And that bitch took what was mine!
我们都会遭遇失望
We all have our disappointments.
天呐
Ah, God.
我梦想能与宝贝女儿美满重聚
I dreamt of the perfect reunion with my baby girl,
为我妻子报仇雪恨
revenge for my wife.
科尔森一盆冷水浇醒了我的美梦
Coulson rained all over my parades.
但你说她完成了 她蜕变了
But you say she's done it -- she's changed.
这个消息太棒了
That's fantastic news.
她现在会非常困惑 非常害怕
Oh, she's gonna be so mixed up now -- oh, terribly afraid.
她不像你 为转化做过心理准备
She didn't have your meta preparation.
她可能会跑回科尔森的怀抱中
She probably ran right back to Coulson's arms.
那是她最不该去的地方
It's the worst possible place for her to be.
他会把她列入名录 给她植入追踪器
He'll put her on the Index, tag her like a shark.
等她看清他们都如何对待
She'll come to me when she sees
特殊能力者时 就会来找我
how they treat those particular individuals.
那不可能的
It'll never happen.
她是绝不会爱你的 你个蠢货
She'll never love you, you stupid man.
名录 我该重新联♥系♥那其中的一些人
The index -- I should reconnect with some of them,
制♥造♥点小破坏
wreak a little havoc,
把那个讨厌的特工毁了
ruin that man and his dumb suit,
提醒黛西她真正的归属
remind Daisy where she really belongs.
她现在也许不爱我 但是她需要我
She may not love me now, but she needs me.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表