剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》上季回顾
Last season on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
我们穿过了一道传送门
We came through a gateway,
时间转换
some sort of temporal shift.
你们不是来救我的
You're not here to save me.
-那是救谁 -人类
- Who, then? - Humanity.
这样的地球还有拯救的希望吗
Do you see an Earth that can be saved?
已经太迟了
It's too late.
地球已经被震碎了
It's already been quaked apart.
我们得确保世界不会毁灭
we need to make sure this world never comes to be.
无论如何
No matter what.
菲兹没被带去未来
Fitz didn't get taken to the future.
你不在先知的预言中 菲兹先生
You weren't part of the Seer's prophecy, Mr. Fitz.
这个要如何让菲兹到未来
How does this get Fitz to the future?
这是个低温冷冻舱
It's a Cryo-Freeze Chamber.
-什么 -是的
- What?! - Yeah.
我要走远路过去
I'm taking the long way there.
沉睡74年
Gonna sleep for 74 years.
我们回到了过去
We made it back home,
明知道结果是注定的
and we fought to save the world
我们还是努力想要拯救世界
from a future we knew was coming.
但是我们越努力
But the more we fought...
结局就来得越快
the closer it came.
团队做了一个毁掉一切的选择
The team makes one choice, and it ruins everything.
菲尔·科尔森要死了
Phil Coulson is dying.
你不能阻止
And you have to let him.
菲兹
Fitz!
我这辈子 都与英雄为伴
I've lived a life surrounded by heroes.
而你们就是最大的英雄
None bigger than all of you.
因为我们甘愿失去彼此
Because we sign up to lose each other.
与好人相知相识 却最终要失去他们
To get close to good people and have them taken away.
现在菲兹被冻着 身处太空深处的某个地方
And now Fitz is frozen, out in deep space somewhere,
我毫不怀疑 你会找到他
I have not a single doubt you will find him.
西蒙斯说你还有多久
How long did Simmons say you have?
几天
Days.
如果走运 可能是几周
Weeks, if I'm lucky.
好了 局长
All right, Director...
先去哪
where to first?
对不起 菲兹特工
Apologies, Agent Fitz.
我们现在的状况有些麻烦
We find ourselves in a bit of a conundrum.
我本来准备在接下来的
I was prepared to guard this vessel
73年261天里守护这艘舰船
for the next 73 years, 261 days.
但我现在必须考虑你最佳的存活策略了
But I now must calculate your best chances of survival.
而且这会非常困难
An extremely... difficult computation.
鉴于目前的状况
Considering the circumstance.
一年后
派珀 汇报情况
Piper? Talk to me!
他们还跟着我们吗
Are they still on our tail?
派珀
Piper!
我听见了 戴维斯
Yeah, u202dI hear you, Davis!
稍等一下 放松
Give me a second, breathe!
我在冷却传动轴
I'm trying to cool the drive lines.
我进行了360度三维的多参数扫描
Look, I ran a multi-spec scan, 360 3-D.
然后呢
And?
然后呢
And...
什么都没有
Nothing.
空空如也 我们安全了
Nothing, we're clear!
好吧 先别放松警惕
Well, don't put your feet up yet.
我们还得降落在不友好的地盘
We've still got to put this thing down in unwelcome territory.
加密机载通讯
黛西 我们快到了 做好准备
Daisy, we're on approach. Be ready.
-没发挥好 -没发挥好 戴维斯
- Not my best. - Not your best, Davis!
谢了 跟班
Thanks, sidekick!
通讯信♥号♥♥接入
你们违反了银河条例
You have violated galactic ordinance
未经批准就进入了
and entered D'Rillian atmosphere
德瑞林领空
without clearance.
准备接受登船检查
Prepared to be boarded.
他看起来挺和善的
He seems nice.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
呈上你的授权许可 地球人
Present authorization, Terran.
我没有
I don't have any.
我们快没有燃料了
We're a little desperate for fuel,
所以不得不降落在这里
so we had no choice but to land here.
扫描她的脸
Scan her face.
在数据流里查证她的身份
Check for ident on the data-streams.
有勇无谋
Foolhardy.
这架小飞船都不值一个单位的燃料
This small aircraft isn't even worth as much as a unit of fuel.
除非你打算下井工作
Unless you plan to work in the shafts,
不然你要怎么付钱
how do you expect to make payment?
你要请客
You're gonna give it to me on the house.
你是哪个君主的女儿吧
Must be the daughter of a monarch,
来这荒郊野岭体验生活
slumming it on the outer brink.
但这里的规矩不是这样的 小公主
Well, that's not how it works here, princess.
她是谁 有名字吗
Who is this girl? We get a name?
震波女
Quake.
满足我们的要求 就留你一命 让你哭鼻子去
Give us what we want and we'll let you live to cry about it.
你想要燃料就拿走
You want fuel, it's yours.
-想要多少都行 -不
- Take what you need. - No.
我是说好 但我们还在找人
I mean, yes, but no. We're looking for someone.
你们还想敲诈谁
Someone else to shake down?
或是干脆消灭
Or someone you want to eliminate?
我们只想带他回家
We just want to bring him home.
兰科 别按了
Runco. Quit it.
西蒙斯特工解释过这些读数怎么回事吗
Has Agent Simmons ever explained what these readings meant?
是在她离开后出现的 而现在她远在数光年之外
It started after she left, and now she's light-years away.
安静
Quiet.
那是低能级活动
That's low-level activity.
我知道
I know.
各突击队 分散行动
Strike teams, spread out.
向各个方向散开100英里
100 miles in each direction.
早想到了
Way ahead of you.
A队就位
Alpha team in position.
我们需要有人离得够近好及时赶到
We need someone close enough to get there in time.
-B队 -B队就位
- Bravo team? - Brave team, in position.
-C队 待命 -D队就位
- Charlie team, standing by. - Delta team, in position.
-找到了 -在哪儿
- There it is! - Where?
在哪儿
Where?!
正在锁定
Dialing it in...
在印第安那州的某处
Somewhere in Indiana.
是卡斯尔顿 快去
It's in Castleton! Go!
那就我们上了
That'll be us.
我们这就发送坐标
We're sending coordinates now.
似乎是个公园
It looks like a-a park.
快
Move!
好吧
All right.
再秀一次吧
Let's see you do it again.
你们听到了吗
Do you hear that?
快走
Go, go, go.
捷科
Jaco!
举起手来 马上
Hands in the air. Now.
就等你一声令下
Just say the word.
小心那些孩子
Watch the kids.
马上投降 否则我们就开火了
Surrender now or we will fire.
抓住
Hold on!
大家都好吗
Everybody okay?
是的 没问题
Yes. All good.
他肯定逃掉了
Safe to say he got away.
电子设备都烧坏了
Electronics are fried.
我试试联♥系♥总部请求撤离
I'll try and contact HQ for extract.
麦肯锡局长会担心的
Director Mackenzie will be worried.
他会生气的
Ah. He'll be pissed.
你们怎么能把他丢了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表