剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
那我呢
What about me?
你得帮我
You -- you have to help me.
我帮了
I did.
我们互相帮助 实现了我们的目标
We helped each other, achieved our goals.
你现在只能靠自己了
You're on your own now.
你得想办法帮我恢复原样
You -- you have to find a way to fix this.
没法恢复 没法撤销
There's no fix. There's no reverse.
这是你一生的梦想
It's your lifelong dream.
就会延续终生
It's lifelong.
我不能这样活着
I can't live like this.
我体内就像堆满了碎石
My insides feel like gravel.
我一动就会弄伤自己
I cut myself when I move.
我不能以这幅令人厌恶的怪模样活着
I can't live as this repulsive creature.
那就别活了
Then don't.
在那里靠边停
Pull up over there.
这栏杆用来保护葡萄园有点太大了吧
That's a pretty big fence for protecting some grapes.
布鲁姆先生不喜欢不请自来的客人
Mr. Bloom doesn't appreciate unannounced guests.
我进去后就派人来叫你
Once inside, I'll send for you.
我已经彻底检查过这个区域 机车也藏好了
I canvassed the area, stashed the bike.
我们很安全
We're good here.
非常欢迎你到来
Your presence is most welcome.
把口音去掉吧 听起来像个混♥蛋♥
Drop the accent. It makes you sound like a douche bag.
现在你知道我生活在这里是什么感受了吧
Now you know what it feels like for me to live in this country.
我们就等着吧
And we wait.
之前总部那场尴尬的家庭纠纷里
You didn't really take much of a stand
你并没有表明你的立场
during that awkward family argument back at H.Q..
大家说的都不是真心话
Nobody meant half of what they said.
大家只是难过 崔普的事让大家很伤心
Everyone's just raw, broken up over Trip.
而且你和迈克之间有秘密
Plus you and Mack have that secret to keep under wraps.
又要提这事
This again?
现在把迈克也扯进来了
Oh, and now Mack's in on it.
你真是没完没了
You're relentless.
现在我肯定他有问题了
Now I definitely think he is.
你和迈克在搞什么事
You and Mack have something up and running,
争吵时你故意不支持他
and you avoided backing him in that argument
是怕事情败露
for fear you'd reveal it.
如果我错了你就说 你目前还没否认
If I'm wrong, say so, 'cause you haven't yet.
是的
Yes.
我们有秘密
We have a secret.
我知道
I know.
我们在参加互助小组
We're in a support group, okay?
这就是我不告诉你的原因
See, this is the reason I didn't tell you.
混♥蛋♥
Jackass.
我笑是因为这样很好
I'm laughing because it's great.
这也许是最好的答案了
That's the best thing you could have said.
我们一心一意效忠的组织分崩离析
We dedicated our lives to an organization that went to hell.
我们的朋友拿枪指着我们
Our friends turned their guns on us.
我们需要帮助面对这一切 亨特
We needed help coping, Hunter.
我完全支持你
And I support it, really.
我害怕你会更封闭自我
I was afraid you'd closed off even more.
这其实很健康 对情绪健康
This is actually healthy -- like, emotionally healthy,
我从没想过我会用这个词来形容你
and that's not a phrase I ever thought I'd use to describe you.
你这么说我很高兴 芭比
I'm happy to hear it, Bob.
那就好
Good.
那你们是互相传递发言棒 还是...
So... do you guys pass around a talking stick or...
谢谢你的图纸 长官
Thanks for the schematics, sir.
通风系统确认没问题了
Ventilation system's all good.
还有 长官
And, sir...
我想为我之前情绪失控向你道歉
I want to apologize for my outburst in there.
我不应该那样
It was uncalled for.
我有时很难控制我的脾气
I have a little trouble dealing with my anger sometimes.
彼此彼此
Join the club.
我正在努力调整
Yeah, something I'm working on,
但这次被外星的东西控制了脑子
but this alien stuff messed with my head, and, uh...
还有失去崔普让我回想起很多不堪的回忆
and losing Trip brought back a lot of hard memories.
我们都一样
For all of us.
希望我没有搅黄有朝一日修洛拉的机会
I hope I-I didn't blow my chance to work on Lola one day.
看到你给我造的那个遥控玩具车
After that little R.C. version you built for me,
我真有这个打算了
I'm genuinely considering it,
不过我没搞懂怎么让她飞起来
although I couldn't figure out how to make it fly.
飞不了
It doesn't.
长官 迈克提起一件事我们应该考虑一下
Sir, I do think Mack brought up a matter we should consider.
你说吧
I'm all ears.
我知道你命令抓捕蕾娜的小队抓活的
I'm aware the team hunting Raina has orders to capture, not kill.
一向如此
As always.
但我们这次遇到的可能是传染病
But this might be some sort of contagion
甚至是无意间释放出来的瘟疫
or even a plague inadvertently set loose.
瘟疫必须要研究清楚 没错
Plagues must be understood, yes
但最终的目的 是彻底消灭
but eventually eradicated.
你是说你希望杀死蕾娜吗 西蒙斯特工
Are you saying that you want to put Raina down, Agent Simmons?
不 当然不是
No, of course not, uh...
我是说如果非杀她不可
I'm just saying that if they have to,
也不是那么糟
it may not be the worst thing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们想杀了我们 发动一场政♥变♥
They want to kill us -- a power play.
其他人要对我们不利 李斯特博士
The rest are moving against us, Dr. List --
下令消灭我们
Gave the order to wipe us out.
我向你保证 冯·斯特拉克和我与此毫不相干
But Von Strucker and I are not involved, I can assure you.
我们打来是想提醒你 你也许也是目标之一
We're calling because you may be a target.
你们觉得是男爵夫人吗
Do you think it's the Baroness?
还有银行家和酋长
And the Banker and the Sheikh.
过渡时期我们不能起内讧
We can't have infighting at a time of transition.
我们同意
We agree,
我们保证会尽最大努力平缓过渡
and we promise to smooth this over as best as we can.
就指望你们了
We count on it.
我会放话出去
I'll send word.
还有一件事
There is one other thing.
外面有个人一心求死
There's a man outside who's begging to die.
菲兹
Hey, Fitz.
怎么了
What's wrong?
不如你告诉我啊
Can you tell me?
我修好了你的生理监测表
I fixed your bio-meter watch,
察看了神殿坍塌时你的生理指标
checked your vitals at the time of the temple collapse.
你的心率几乎达到了每分钟300下
Your heart rate was recorded at almost...300 bpm.
-太快了 -不
- That's very fast. - No.
这异于人类
That's inhuman.
我还以为是读数错了
I thought the readings were a mistake,
是我没修好
that I put the thing together wrong.
我一直努力...
Been struggling to, uh, um...
我脑子里的数据出了问题
Something's wrong with the data in my head.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我就在想 你的心脏监测器
So, I was thinking how the heart monitor
是如何从内部坏掉的
seemed to shatter from the inside out,
因为我们找到你时它还戴在你手腕上
but it was still on your wrist when we found you --
这说不通
That doesn't make sense.
还有我们找到你时
And how we found you --
你在废墟中毫发无伤
basically unharmed in the collapse,
周围一切却都摧毁殆尽
with destruction all around you!
我还以为又是我脑子出问题了
I thought I was losing my mind all over again...
我有哪里想错了
that there was something wrong.
过了好一会儿我才想明白
So it took a while to dawn on me --
或者我是不敢那么想
or maybe I was just afraid to think it -- that...
你活下来是因为坍塌就是你造成的
you survived the destruction because...you caused it.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
-蕾娜不是唯一一个变身的人 -不
- Raina wasn't the only one changed in there. - No.
而且我确定正在进行的DNA检测
And I'm pretty sure the DNA results we're running right now
-会证实我的说法 -不
- are gonna confirm it. - No.
我脑子里的数据没有问题 斯凯
There's nothing wrong with the data in my head, Skye.
不
No.
有问题的是你
There's something wrong with you.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表