剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
-斯凯 -一切一切的腐烂核心
- Skye, - the rotten core at the center of everything!
我们没有失败
We did not fail!
崔普阻止了一场灾难 怀特霍尔也死了
Trip prevented a disaster, and Whitehall's dead.
我们切掉了九头蛇的脑袋
We cut off the head.
在它长出一个新的前 我就会消灭它
And while Hydra scrambles for a new one, I will crush them!
我会让人付出代价 不管这人是谁
I'm gonna make somebody pay -- whoever the hell it is.
谢谢你的招待 布鲁姆先生
Thank you, Mr. Bloom, for hosting.
很遗憾我们半年一次的见面
I regret that our biannual gathering
成了一次守夜
has turned into a vigil.
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔去见已逝的创始人了
Daniel Whitehall has joined our founder in the afterlife.
多么不幸
How unfortunate.
我很敬佩他的坚定
I admired the man's commitment.
我一直不怎么喜欢他
I was never fond of him.
我们不该说死者的坏话
We must not speak ill of the dead.
为什么
Why?
说了他又能怎么样呢
What's he going to do about it?
这样一来 世界的这一地区
What this means is that there is a vacancy
有一个管理者的位子空出来了
at a management position in this region of the world.
那么你推荐谁来接替呢 李斯特博士
And who would you like to see fill it, Dr. List?
冯·斯特拉克男爵认为苏尼尔·巴克希
Baron Von Strucker thought that Sunil Bakshi
受到了很好的培养 适合做接♥班♥人
was well-groomed to serve in that capacity,
那他怎么没有来
so why is he not present?
他失踪了
He's disappeared.
我们认为他可能是被神盾局抓住了
We think he may have been captured by S.H.I.E.L.D.
那他很有可能也死了
Then in all likelihood, he's dead, too,
如果他尽了责的话
If he did his duty.
你低估神盾局了
You underestimate S.H.I.E.L.D. --
而且看来经常如此
constantly, it would seem.
冯·斯特拉克希望这种错误不要再犯
Von Strucker would like this mistake to stop happening,
所以我们采取简单的办法吧
so I'm going to make it simple --
神盾局定必会把此次的成功
S.H.I.E.L.D. will take this victory
作为一个对抗我们的机会
as a chance to move against us.
要从幕后走向台前了
Come aboveground.
谁要是能一举铲除神盾局
Whomever can remove S.H.I.E.L.D. from the landscape permanently
怀特霍尔的位子就归谁
will win Whitehall's position.
怎么样
Does that sound fair?
同时 我还想知道
Meanwhile, I intend to find out
怀特霍尔对神秘古物的痴迷究竟是徒劳
if Whitehall's obsession with arcane artifacts was fruitless
还是能为我们
or if, indeed, it did produce something
九头蛇的未来所用
that we at Hydra can use for our future.
这是最后的区域了 长官
These are the last sections, ma'am.
结论相同 岩洞由火山石凿成
Same conclusion -- cavities are carved from lava rock.
所以这些墙体无法承重
therefore, these walls are not load-bearing.
外星石纹是为了制♥造♥电磁场
Alien stone lining to create electromagnetic flux field...
至少这是我的推测
at least, I imagine.
没有电子仪器完全无法检测
I can't measure the bloody thing without electronic equipment.
要想解释这些恐怕得在下面待一年
I could spend a year down here answering these questions.
拍照 标记 然后淹没这破地方吧
Photograph it, mark it off, and let's flood this cursed place.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
不
No.
隔离救生包
Quarantine survival kit.
里面有副纸牌可以玩
Got a deck of cards for solitaire,
想要健康饮食的话 有包自♥制♥干果什锦
bag of homemade trail mix if you want to eat healthy,
要垃圾食品的话 有糖果棒
a couple candy bars if not,
还有耳机 几本没营养的杂♥志♥
headphones, a few trashy magazines.
菠萝橙子果汁
Cactus Cooler.
我藏了好一堆呢
I keep a stash.
这个只有加州能买♥♥到 最好喝了
I mean, you can only get it in California -- it's the best.
我以前也被隔离过
Anyway... I've been in quarantine before,
简直能把人逼疯
and I know it can drive you absolutely nuts.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得自己简直像得了麻风病
I was beginning to feel like a leper.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你被三个杀人犯劫走
You managed to be taken hostage by three known murderers,
开枪打伤了沃德
you gunned Ward down,
然后还被外星化学武器喷到
then were blasted by an alien chemical weapon
却还完好无损诶
and walked out unscathed.
还麻风病
Leper?
我觉得你简直是神人
I think you're a rock star.
神游什么呢 糊涂虫
Staring off into space there, turbo.
是斯凯的生理监测表
Uh, I-it's Skye's bio-meter watch.
塌方时给弄坏了
It was damaged in the cave-in.
上面有她的心跳记录吗
Records her heart rate?
还有皮肤温度之类的很多数据
And skin temp -- lots of data.
如果能修好 也许就能更好地...
If I can fix it, I might be able to get a better,
了解...
uh, like a --
那里发生的事的大致情况
a snapshot of what happened down there.
总之我现在也搞不清楚是怎么回事
Can't make any sense of it just now, anyway.
今天我脑子里的数据很乱
The...data in my brain is jumbled today.
我去拿我的小电工包
I'll get my small electronics kit.
你就能开始修补了
You know, you can start tinkering.
动手做点什么总能让我的思路变清晰
You know, working with my hands always cleared my head.
那之后 你的精神状态还好吗
How is it -- your head, since...
我告诉过你了
I told you.
重述经过也不会有什么帮助
It's not gonna help to give you a play-by-play.
我从没见过你害怕谈起什么事
I've never known you to be afraid to talk about anything.
是啊 因为你没感受过
Yeah, well, you didn't feel it.
我也形容不出来 所以
And I can't describe it, so...
但是把所有事都憋在心里也不好 迈克
Well, it's not good to keep things to yourself, Mack.
我明白你的感受
I know what you're going through.
真的吗
Really?
你知道失控的感觉吗
You know what it's like to lose control,
困在自己的身体里
to be trapped inside your own body,
但不知道该干什么
unable to tell it what to do,
眼看着自己伤害自己在乎的人
to watch yourself hurt the people that you care about?!
是的
Yeah.
对不起 伙计
I'm sorry, buddy.
没关系
It's okay.
我有点紧张
I'm a little on edge.
我想我得让自己忙起来
I guess I... I need to keep myself busy.
你能查看基地的蓝图吗
Hey, can you request access to the schematics of the base?
我想再检查一下通风系统
I want to double-check the ventilation systems
确保隔离间彻底被隔离了
and make sure the quarantine is fully isolated.
我不想再有任何人被这个外星东西伤害了
I don't want anyone else falling prey to this alien crap.
有多少人遇袭
How many victims were there?
两人死亡 三人情况危急
Two dead, three in critical condition.
蕾娜怎么做到的 她没有武器
How did Raina do this? She had no weapon.
她浑身都是尖刺
She was covered in thorns.
有点难以理解
It's hard to comprehend.
我对她开了几枪
I shot her a few times.
-很好 -但好像并没有造成致命伤
- Good. - But none a fatal hit, it seems.
我从地上收集到了一些组织样本
I did manage to gather some tissue from the ground --
血液什么的
blood and such.
你还要多久才能炸掉海底的立井
How long till you can blow the shaft on the ocean floor?
我们正在准备炸♥药♥
We're preparing the charges now.
这个地方将被永远尘封在海底
That place will be underwater and sealed up for good.
长官 虽然我很愿意去追捕蕾娜
Sir, as much as I'd like to join the manhunt for Raina,
但我更想回总部 去见大家
I'd much rather come back to H.Q., see...everyone,
研究蕾娜的组织样本 看看斯凯
to study Raina's tissue and check on Skye.
让蕾娜转变的东西...
Whatever transformed Raina...
她当时也接触到了
She was exposed, as well.
我们在波多黎各有足够的人手
We have enough boots on the ground in Puerto Rico
可以追捕蕾娜
to hunt down Raina.
回来吧 珍玛
Come home, Jemma.
让大家集♥合♥
Gather everyone.
我们现在就要去打击九头蛇
We're going after hydra now.
交换人♥质♥吗
With a prisoner exchange?
让巴克希这样暴露在外
Using Bakshi out in the open like that --
这策略很危险 长官
It's a dangerous strategy, sir.
我知道那样风险很大 但我们只有
I know it's high-risk, but we have a small window
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表