剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
My devotion goes far deeper than respect.
害怕当然远胜于忠心
Fear goes way deeper, for sure.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
那你是说洗♥脑♥
You meant programming.
我听说服从会得到奖赏
I hear compliance will be rewarded.
不是吗
No?
那你在害怕什么
So what is it you're so afraid of, huh?
你害怕怀特霍尔会对你做什么
What horrible acts do you fear Whitehall will perform on you?
我想问问
I wonder...
你朋友知道你能做到什么事吗
If your friends know the acts that you are capable of,
你是如何讨好九头蛇的
how you were able to ingratiate yourself to Hydra.
你担心他们的看法吗
Do you fear their judgment?
这些事应该浮出水面吗
Should those details ever surface?
担心看法
Fear of judgment.
说得好
Perfectly said.
你不害怕怀特霍尔
You don't fear Whitehall.
你担心让他失望
You fear disappointing him.
我告诉你 等他知道你供出了他
And let me tell you, he is going to be very disappointed
他会很失望的
to see that you gave him up.
我什么都没说
I didn't give up anything.
不是的
No.
你什么都告诉我们了 怀特霍尔的名字
You gave us everything -- Whitehall's name,
他和红骷髅的纳粹生涯 他的年龄
his nazi adventures with red skull, his age.
你知道他有高血压吗
Did you know he's hypertensive?
我们知道了
We do.
我知道他给了你第二次机会
I know he gave you a second chance.
你觉得你告诉了我们杀死他的方法
Now, do you think he's gonna give you a third
他还会给你第三次机会吗
when you tell us how to kill him?
你让你的长官失望了 巴克希先生
You failed your boss, Mr. Bakshi.
我知道怀特霍尔是谁了
I know who Whitehall is.
问题是...
Question remains...
你是怎样的人
What kind of a man are you?
忠诚的人
A loyal one.
氰化物 我们明明搜过他的身
Cyanide! We checked him!
他把胶囊植入了颊骨
Capsule embedded in his cheekbone!
你休想轻易逃脱
You're not getting off that easy.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这一切是为了什么
What do you want out of all this?
我想知道真♥相♥ 就这段过去的真♥相♥
I want the truth...about this one event from my past.
承认是你逼我把托马斯推到井里的
Admit you made me push Thomas down the well.
不 是你逼他的
No. You forced him.
他很害怕 而你却不愿拉他上来
He was terrified, and you wouldn't pull him up.
你很享受
You enjoyed it.
你总给我灌输这些想法
You keep trying to put thoughts in my head...
你一直都这样
Like you always have.
你以前让我相信这是我的想法
You used to convince me they were my own.
现在不行了
Not anymore.
你在自欺欺人
You lie to yourself.
想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
很简单
It's simple.
你无法将你所犯下的罪恶
You can't reconcile all the ugly, horrible things you do
和你拼命想成为的英雄形象联♥系♥到一起
with the hero you so desperately want to become.
没土可挖了
You're out of dirt.
事情变成这样 真是遗憾
Sorry to see it go down this way.
不要 不要
No, no. No!
不要
No.
不要 不要
No, no.
不要
No!
不要
Oh, no!
承认吧
Admit it!
不是对我承认 而是对你自己
Not to me -- to yourself.
不要
No.
下面很黑啊 克里斯蒂安
It's dark down there, Christian.
你会有足够时间独处 好好想想
You'll have plenty of alone time to think.
你想想吧
You think.
求你了 我是你哥哥 求你了
Please, I'm your brother. Please.
-再见 克里斯蒂安 -不要
- Goodbye, Christian. - No.
好吧 是我♥干♥的
All right! I did it!
我承认 我知道
I did! I know!
我希望他死
I wanted him dead!
对不起 我希望他死
I'm sorry! I wanted him dead!
托马斯是妈妈唯一不虐待的孩子
Thomas was the only one mother didn't torture.
爸爸总是让她这样做
And dad always let her do it.
她太爱他了
She loved him so much.
必须要停止
It had to end.
我想让她体会我们的痛苦
I wanted her to feel our pain.
但我没勇气自己去做
But I didn't have the courage to do it myself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
格兰特 对不起
Grant, I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我就想听到这个
That's all I wanted to hear.
来吧
Come on.
我们该回家了
It's time we went home.
澳大利亚 劳拉溪
我们要用来搜索地图找到城市的卫星网络
The satellite network we need to map the earth and find the city
由欧胡岛卡依纳角的美国空军所控制
is controlled by the U.S. Air force facility at Kaena point, Oahu,
守卫太多 无法潜入
and it's too heavily guarded to infiltrate.
所以我们来到了澳大利亚
Which is why we came to Australia instead.
一旦卡依纳角基地信♥号♥♥瘫痪
There's a small station here that comes online
这里一个小站就会上线
whenever Kaena point's feed goes down.
但还得要卡依纳角信♥号♥♥瘫痪啊
But Kaena still needs to go down.
我们已经搞定了
We already took care of that.
手表和纽扣组合起来就是一个特洛伊木马
The watch and the button are two pieces of a Trojan horse.
能让基地的信♥号♥♥瘫痪
They'll take down the base's feed.
果然深谋远虑
Man with the plan.
科尔上将每个季度都会去巡视卡伊纳角
Once per quarter, General Cole inspects Kaena Point.
这次 他会见到接任的新指挥官
This time, he'll meet the new relay commander.
我猜猜 指挥官的名字就叫达伦
Let me guess -- commander's name is Darren.
没错
That's right.
因为他是新来的 一定会互相介绍认识
And since he's new, introductions will be made.
单独来看 这两个部件完全无害
On their own, these two pieces are harmless,
不会被任何安检程序发现
undetectable to security.
但只要一互相接近
But as they near each other,
就会发射一道电磁脉冲 大功告成
they'll power up an E.M.P., and boom --
跟你的无线网络 咖啡机
kiss your wi-fi, your coffee maker,
还有绝密卫星信♥号♥♥说再见吧
and your top-secret satellite feed goodbye.
然后澳大利亚基站就能上线
And the Australian site goes online.
我们有大概六分钟时间
We'll have roughly six minutes
在网络中植入后门程序
to patch a back end into the network.
崔普 你负责掩护
Trip, you'll provide backup.
菲兹 你负责安装收发器
Fitz, you'll install the transceiver
好让斯凯黑进他们的网络
to let Skye hack the network
查明这个城市到底是否存在
so that we can find out if this city exists once and for all.
都是将军太胖了穿不下外套惹的祸
All because a general got too fat for his jacket.
菲兹 收发器安装练得怎么样了
Fitz, how you coming with the transceiver patch?
我已经把时间缩短到7分20秒了
I've got it down to 7 minutes, 20 seconds.
这还不够快
That's not good enough.
我只用了一只受伤的手
No, that's with my bad hand.
两只都用上肯定够了
With both, I can do it, definitely.
说不定我们真能找到这城市
We may actually have a shot at finding the city.
你确定你真的想发现吗
You sure it's something you want to dig up?
我们不这么做 九头蛇就会
If we don't, Hydra will.
我们必须抢在他们前面
We need to get there first.
有点不对劲
This doesn't feel right.
斯凯 能听到吗
Skye, you reading us?
正与技术小组待命
Standing by with geek squad.
纽扣和手表就要碰面了
Paddington and timelord are closing in.
电磁脉冲倒数40秒
E.M.P. ready in 40 seconds.
收到
Copy that.
卡依纳角已瘫痪
Kaena Point is down.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表