剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
晚餐 有你最喜欢的夏威夷披萨
Dinner. Got your favorite... hawaiian.
肉和水果
Meat and fruit?
不是我的菜
Doesn't really work for me.
还以为囚犯可以选择最后一顿晚餐呢
I thought the prisoner got to choose his last meal.
如果想让你死 你早就死了
If you were supposed to be dead, you'd already be dead.
听着 我只是在做必须做的
Hey, look, man, I'm just doing what has to be done.
还记得我们第一次见面吗
Do you remember when we first met?
迪拜那次任务 我为芭比断后
I was working back end for Bobbi on that mission in Dubai,
你和我困在一个建筑工地里
and you and I were stuck on a construction site
情况危急
sweating our asses off.
别妄想软化我了
You're not gonna soften me with,
说什么"那时多美好"
"oh, it was the best of times,"
或是"这些都是我喜欢的事"
or, "these are a few of my favorite things."
你和芭比到底在搞什么 迈克
What the hell are you and Bobbi into, Mack?
你很快就会知道了
You'll know soon enough.
如果你没别的话要说 不如走吧
If you've got nothing to say, why don't you just leave?
我告诉你我记得的事 迈克
I'll tell you what I remember, Mack.
迪拜的任务是个幌子
Dubai was a cover.
因为我当时不是神盾局的特工
And because I wasn't S.H.I.E.L.D.,
你没跟我说实话
you didn't tell me.
我记得的只有谎言
Lies -- that's what I remember.
你缺乏沟通的习惯
That not-talking thing you do --
在我们结婚时就很过分
Not okay when we were married,
现在更不能忍♥了
but definitely not okay now.
斯凯的疯子父亲正把科尔森
Not okay is Skye's lunatic father
引入陷阱 才不能忍♥
leading Coulson into a trap.
可能会有平民受伤 我只是迅速采取了行动
Civilians could be hurt. I acted quickly.
那我和斯凯呢 我们怎么办
And me and Skye, we do what?
和我们在基地时一样
Same as if we were on base.
待在牢笼里 继续做你的评估
Stay in the cage. Continue your evaluation.
这是绝对没门的
That's so not gonna happen.
我不是在和你商量 斯凯
This is not a negotiation, Skye.
你要待在空客上
You're staying on the bus.
-如果科尔森需要支援 -我会去的
- If Coulson needs backup... - He'll have it.
不需要你
We don't need you.
当然需要 这牵扯到我父亲
Yes, you do. My father's involved.
不管怎样 我对他来说很重要
And for better or worse, I matter to him,
-我们可以利用这一点 -我赞成梅
- and we can use that. - I'm with May.
这是个情感炸♥药♥桶
This is an emotional powder keg
你该离得远远的
you shouldn't be anywhere near.
没错
Right.
-我们不能冒险看你失控 -我不会的
- We can't risk you losing control. - I won't.
-这可说不准 -我能说准
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
我知道 因为这些窗户
I know, because those windows
现在没有被震得粉碎
aren't shattered in a million pieces right now,
因为这架飞机没有在分解
because this plane isn't coming apart.
这我都能感受到
I'm feeling all of it.
我能像你训练的那样把情绪压制住
I'm locking it down just like you trained me to do.
和你父亲接触百无一利
Having contact with your father is a bad idea.
如果你不能控制你的情绪
If you can't control your feelings --
我就对自己用冰冻枪
I'll ice myself.
你把我列入了名录
Look. You put me on the index.
并在做我的纳入评估
You're doing my intake assessment.
把这事告诉我爸怎么样
How about we let my dad know?
马尼托瓦克
亡命徒队
开战
这是你的高中吗
Is this your high school?
我没上过这里
I never went here.
我爸是橄榄球教练和历史老师
My dad coached football and taught history.
你们俩关系好吗
Were you close?
我9岁时他就去世了
I was 9 when he died.
他的事我记得的不多了
I've forgotten more about him than I remember.
是安格尔
Angar.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎你们收听这一历史性的交锋
I want to welcome you to this historic matchup
神盾局鹰队
between the S.H.I.E.L.D. Eagles
对阵敌人 也是弱势者
and us, rivals and underdogs,
利爪队
The...slicing...talons?
今晚的比赛同时在调幅520
Tonight's game is being simulcast
本地体育广播中
live over A.M. 520 WASY
同步直播
...your local sports radio.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
做声明 公开声明
Making a statement -- a public one.
首先上场的是神盾局
Leading off for S.H.I.E.L.D.,
一帮畜生 人♥民♥的子弟兵
an ugly piece of work and your native son.
有请菲尔·科尔森上场
Let's welcome Phil Coulson to the field.
他们有五个 咱们两个 等梅来
Five of them, two of us -- we wait for May.
说来有趣
Here's a fun fact.
他把我谋划了25年 想要干掉的人
He killed the man I had been plotting to kill
给杀了
for 2 1/2 decades!
太让人丧气了
Disappointment!
快出来吧 别躲了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
我们等着呢
We're waiting.
你这就失礼了 菲尔
You're seeming rude, Phil.
不知好歹
Ungrateful.
我们费了这么大事呢
We went to all this trouble.
这里有这么多孩子
You see, we got these kids here,
还有大好的人生
these kids with their whole lives in front of them.
你难道不出手相救吗
Aren't you gonna help?
还是我看错了你 菲尔
Or have I misjudged you, Phil?
你要袖手旁观
Are you gonna stand by
任我们伤害他们吗
while we hurt them?
菲尔
Aw, Phil.
这是我们之间的事 不要伤及旁人
This is between us. No one else needs to get hurt.
放他们走
Let them go.
他们哪也去不了
They can't go anywhere.
你做了什么
What did you do?!
还不是跟你们学的
Took a cue from S.H.I.E.L.D.
夺走他们的潜能 控制起来
We took their potential and contained it,
像你们那样 抑制他们
inhibited it like you do.
我们那是对罪犯 不是啦啦队
To criminals, not cheerleaders.
随你怎么说
You say potato...
安格尔
Angar.
菲尔不笨 肯定有所防备
Phil's a smart guy -- would have taken precautions.
能搜一下身吗 谢谢
Would you please check him? Thank you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们想曝光神盾局
We want S.H.I.E.L.D. exposed
对非凡人士所犯下的残暴罪行
for its barbaric crimes against exceptional humanity.
让大家都知道你们对我们这样的人做了什么
We want everyone to know what you do to people like us.
我们想让你别再对她下手
And we want you to stop before you do it to her.
你是说她吗
Talking about her?
你这个女魔头
You monster.
-梅 -黛西
- May. - Daisy.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
我们把她录入了名录
We put her on the index.
决定吧 是控制她 还是毙了她
Now we decide -- contain her or put her down.
看你的了
Your call.
告诉我他们没伤害你
Tell me they didn't hurt you.
跟我说话 别跟她
Talk to me, not her.
放这些人走 不然你女儿就没命
Now, you let these people go, or your daughter dies.
不不不 不要
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我不能再失去你
I can't lose you again.
你没看到他们做了什么吗 你蜕变了
Don't you see what they do? You've been changed.
把他们吓破了胆
And it scares the hell out of them.
这太妙了
I think it's wonderful.
我能帮你
I can help.
告诉我 你的能力是什么
So, tell me, what's your thing?
我一直希望是翅膀
I mean, I was hoping it was wings.
跟我说话 别跟她
Talk to me, not her.
你选了他
You chose him.
你说要杀我 你的亲生父亲
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表