剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
- Any tips? - Yeah.
别逃了 到我这儿来吧
Don't run. Work for me instead.
克里尔是给你脑袋来了一下吧
Creel must have hit you in the head.
我射晕了你三名特工
I shot three of your agents.
包括梅特工 可不是明智之举
Including Agent may. Not a smart move.
她记仇吗
She the type that holds a grudge?
应该说是享受
Savors it, actually.
你确实犯了错
No doubt, you've made some mistakes.
我也犯过 比如让你去抓克里尔
So have I, like letting you go after Creel.
但我理解你的心情
But I felt for you.
而我利用了那一点
Yeah, and I took advantage of that.
你怎么知道我不会再犯
How do you know I won't do it again?
我不知道 但现实情况是
I don't, but the reality is
我手上没有直升航母舰队或很多昆式战斗机
I don't have a fleet of helicarriers or quinjets
也没有数千名特工可以调遣
or thousands of agents at my disposal anymore.
还有拳王炙烤炉就已经很幸运了
We're lucky we still have our George Foreman Grill.
你需要人手 是吗
You need warm bodies. Is that it?
我们需要有能力的外勤人员
I need skilled assets in the field
愿为任务越界
who are willing to step over the line,
为对的目的 做错的事
to do the wrong thing but for the right reason.
我需要你是因为我成不了你
I need you because I can't be you.
现在不行了
Not anymore.
那样挺好的 相信我
Yeah, well, you're better off. Trust me.
选择权在你手上
Look, it's your choice.
但我尊敬的好人
But good people... people I respect...
为你做了担♥保♥
vouched for you.
我想知道为什么
I'd like to find out why.
我怎么知道
Hell if I know.
但我很好奇
But I'm curious.
那就足够了
Good enough.
我需要你做件事
I just need you to do one thing.
什么事
Oh, yeah?
出♥卖♥♥♥我
Sell me out.
声波破坏了分子结构的...
The sound waves disrupted the molecular, um...
分子结构的...
the molecular -- the, um...
你该明白的 是你改良了它
Well, you should understand. You modified it.
有些人听曲子就能演奏出来
You know how some guys can play a tune by ear?
可我需要乐谱
Well, I need sheet music.
原始的版本...
The original one...
是你和他们老说的那个西蒙斯特工一起做的吗
you built this with this Agent Simmons i keep hearing about?
对 西蒙斯怎么了
Yeah. What about Simmons?
没什么 我听说她不错
Oh, no, no. I heard that she was cool.
听说你们俩关系很好
Heard that you two were pretty tight.
是啊
Yeah.
失去一个好搭档让人很难受
It's tough to lose a good partner.
她离开后你怎么样
How you been holding up since she left?
还好
I'm okay.
他能和别人说话我很高兴
I'm glad he's talking to someone.
我得承认我自己都不太好受
I've got to admit, I'm having a tough time with it.
可以理解
It's understandable.
他变了
He's changed.
我们都变了 局长也是
We all have. Even the director.
科尔森有很多事要忙 他要重建神盾局
Coulson has a lot on his plate, rebuilding S.H.I.E.L.D.
这我就不知道了
I wouldn't know.
现在他有事都不说
He's not exactly the sharing type these days.
他要操心的不只是我们
He has the world to worry about,
或者团队 还有整个世界
not just us, not just the team.
不是这个 梅
That's not it, May.
我观察他好几个月了
I've been watching him for months,
我知道他有事瞒着我
and I know he's keeping something from me,
不只是因为他是神盾局局长
and it's not just because he's the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我觉得他出事了
I think something is wrong with him.
斯凯
Skye.
不 说真的 梅
No, May, be honest.
科尔森没事吗
Is Coulson okay?
当然
Of course.
你到底怎么了
What is wrong with you?
你现在是局长 不是一级外勤特工
You're director now, not some level 1 field agent.
没有级别了 我把这项制度废除了
There are no levels anymore. I got rid of those.
你就不该那样出外勤
You never should have gone into the field like that.
不用谢
You're welcome.
不好笑 菲尔
It's not funny, Phil.
我了解你
I know you.
我看得出你压力过大
And I know when you're overly stressed.
你上一次发作是18天前了
It's been 18 days since your last episode.
-17天 -就是18天
- 17. - 18.
所以你该再来一次了
Which means you're due or another one.
早该了
Overdue.
我也忍♥累了
And I'm tired of fighting it.
那就别忍♥
So don't.
我就是来帮你的
That's why I'm here.
干得漂亮
You did well.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我 -现在 把它拿起来
- I -- - Now...pick it up.
你
You...
-你要我 -我要知道
- You want me -- - I need to know.
你也想
So do you.
拿起来
Pick it up.
起作用了
It worked.
不是
No.
它放过你了
It let you live.
这两者是有区别的
There's a difference.
让我看看 求您了
Show me. Please.
带我女儿来
Bring me my daughter,
我就给你俩看
and I'll show the both of you.
格伦
Glenn.
我能叫你"格伦"吗
Can I call you "Glenn"?
不能
No.
亨特在哪
Where's Hunter?
大概在看《蛋糕天王》
Watching "Cake Boss," I believe.
抱歉 我把你们的协议条款给改了
Sorry. I changed the terms of your deal.
那他还是履约了
Well, he kept up his end.
你这不来了吗 问题是 你来干什么
You're here. Question is why?
绑♥架♥你我很过意不去
I felt bad for kidnapping you,
所以我带了点礼物来求和解
so I brought you a peace offering.
卡尔·克里尔
Carl Creel.
我以为克里尔死了
I thought Creel was dead.
他是变成石头了 但他一直有这能力
He's turned to stone, but he could always do that,
所以我也不知道能维持多久
so I'm not sure how long it'll hold.
我把他关在货车后面的冷冻舱里
I've got him in a cryostasis chamber in the back of the van for
估计再过58分钟就没电了
58 more minutes before the juice runs out.
劝你尽快把他关进戒备森严的地方
I'd get him someplace secure pretty quick.
最好比之前的地方再森严一点
Maybe a little more secure than last time.
就是提一下
Just saying.
你还真是慷慨啊
Very generous of you.
我上次说过 准将 我们是好人
Like I told you before, General, we're the good guys.
我们做笔交易吧
So, how about we make a deal?
神盾局会继续给你这样的厚礼
S.H.I.E.L.D. will keep dropping off presents like this,
你继续邀功晋职
you keep getting promoted.
我们只希望你们不要逼得太紧
All we ask for in return is a little breathing room.
听起来不错吧
Sound good?
你啊
You...
你胆子也真大 科尔森
You must have some big brass ones, Coulson.
孤身一人就敢来见我
Coming out here by yourself to meet me...
面对面 不带支援
Face-to-face, no backup.
咱们把话说开了吧
Let's face facts.
你和你那一小队怪胎撑不起神盾局的名号♥
You and your little band of misfits are hardly S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们的情报显示 以你们的人力和物力
Our intel says you don't have enough manpower or artillery
攻下个便利店都够呛 所以抱歉了
to take down a convenience store, so I'm sorry.
我得拒绝你的提议了
I'm gonna have to say no to that deal.
未必吧
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表