剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
The next terrible thing he does is on me.
芭比 科尔森要我们先去侦察
Bobbi, Coulson wants us to scout ahead.
坐标已经锁定
Already locked in the coordinates.
好
Okay.
迈克
Mack.
你不是该跟冈萨雷斯和韦弗一起下去吗
Aren't you supposed to be down with Gonzales and Weaver?
我向来对你有话直说 长官
I never minced words with you before, sir,
现在也一样
and I'm not going to now.
我要离开了
I'm leaving.
西塔规程虽然其实是天空航母
The fact that Theta Protocol turned out to be a helicarrier
对我来说也改变不了什么
doesn't change things for me.
弗瑞利用外星人血
Fury brought you back from the dead,
让你起死回生
and he used alien blood to do it.
发生在你身上的事 的确不怪你
And you can't be blamed for what happened to you,
但是我也无法信任你
but you can't be trusted, either.
我完全能控制我的行为
I'm in full control of my actions.
我自己也接触过外星科技
I had my own brush with something alien,
可我知道不该瞎鼓捣我不明白的事物
and I know better than to mess with things I can't understand.
但是看来你还没从中吸取教训
But it seems like you haven't learned that lesson.
我会重新分配你去母舰 受冈萨雷斯指挥
I'll have you reassigned to the carrier, under Gonzales.
不了
No.
虽然我喜欢 也尊重你 长官
As much as I like and respect you, sir,
如果你是神盾局局长
if you're the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我就不想留下
I don't want any part in it.
我会去母舰 可是
I'll go to the carrier, but...
只是去收拾我的物品
it'll be to collect my things.
你在神盾局待了有13年吧
You've been with S.H.I.E.L.D., what, 13 years?
很遗憾失去你
I'm sorry to lose you.
好了 让战斗机起飞吧
All right. Let's get those jets in the air.
昆式36号♥检查完毕 可以起飞
Quinjet36 final check. We are a go.
昆式37号♥可以起飞了
Quinjet37 is clear for takeoff.
神盾局 不不不
S.H.I.E.L.D.? No, no, no, no.
他们不能来这儿 你不能让他们来
They cannot come here. You mustn't allow it.
我没得选
I don't have a choice.
对不起 这椅子看着像古董
I'm sorry. That looked very old.
是古董吗
Was-- was it old?
卡尔 你见过这些人
Cal, you've met these people.
老实告诉我 我们能信任他们吗
Tell me honestly-- can we trust them?
我只认识几个人
I only know a few of them,
没一个我喜欢的
none of whom I've enjoyed.
我最不喜欢菲尔·科尔森 可是
Phil Coulson is my least favorite, but...
他的确关心我们的黛西
he does care about our Daisy.
她和我说到了一个叫名录的东西
She was telling me about something called the Index.
名录 他们想要...
The index? Do they want to...?
不不不
No, no, no.
他们会给你标上印记 你们所有人
They will brand you-- all of you.
这里有很多异能人士
You have power here-- lots of it.
那又能做什么
To do what?
公开攻击他们吗
Openly attack them?
把他们的飞机从空中炸毁吗
Blast their planes out of the sky?
算是个开始
Well, for a start.
我们的女儿不会愿意那样的
Our daughter wouldn't want that.
我的族人也绝不会盲目地跟着我去开战的
And my people would never blindly follow me into a war.
我会
I would.
很多人随着年龄的增长而衰弱 可是你
So many people diminish with age, but you --
还和我遇见你时一样大胆
You're as bold as the day I met you.
对你来说 我现在肯定很老
I must look like an old man to you now.
不
No.
这还是我当年爱上的容颜
This is the same face I fell in love with.
变的人是我
It's me who's changed.
我们不能再次让他们夺走我们的女儿
We can't lose our daughter to these people again.
他们害怕我们 害怕我们的异能
They're terrified of us, of our powers.
我要怎样才能说服他们 我们没有恶意
What can I do to convince them that we don't mean any harm?
把我交给他们
Give me to them.
他们认为我是杀人凶手 严格来说这是事实
They think I'm a murderer, which is technically true.
把我交给他们吧
Let them have me.
神盾局喜欢把人关起来
S.H.I.E.L.D. loves it when they get to lock someone up.
并且大肆庆祝
High fives all around.
卡尔 我不能
Cal, I can't --
以前我无法保护我的家人 现在让我来吧
Let me protect my family the way I couldn't before.
拜托了
Please.
迈克今天辞职了
Mack quit today.
你有想过离了神盾局 你会变成什么样吗
You ever wonder who you'd be without S.H.I.E.L.D.?
其实我最近经常思考这点
Actually, been giving that a lot of thought recently.
你呢
You?
亨特曾叫我离开这里 和他在一起
Hunter asked me to leave once, to be with him.
那是我唯一一次想离开
It was the one time I was tempted to walk away.
你真要让亚哈船长大摇大摆地走进去
You're really gonna let Captain Ahab just waltz in there
《白鲸》中的人物
和斯凯的妈妈进行炉边谈话吗
and have a fireside chat with Skye's mum?
是啊 不过你这个说法好奇葩
I am, though that is a really strange way of putting it.
万一理事会错了呢
What if the Council is wrong?
冈萨雷斯从没...
I mean, Gonzales has never --
我们并不与理事会对立 菲兹
It's not the Council versus us, Fitz.
今后不会了
Not anymore.
他们是对的
And they're right.
我的决定并不总是正确
I haven't always made the right call,
尤其是与斯凯有关的决定
especially when it comes to Skye.
如果我不相信他们
If I don't put my faith in them,
神盾局会再度分崩离析
then S.H.I.E.L.D. will fall apart all over again.
我真不想戳破
Hate to break it to you,
可如果一群愤怒的异能者
but S.H.I.E.L.D. will also fall apart
对我们放大招 神盾局一样会倒霉
if a dozen angry enhanced blokes rain terror on us all.
就是
Yeah.
我觉得你俩有点太不拿我当外人了
I think we've been spending too much time together.
戈登
Gordon.
怎么了
What is it? What's wrong?
你找到我们的后备计划了吗
Were you able to locate our insurance policy?
找了好一阵
Took some digging,
希望今后能提前打个招呼
and I'd appreciate a bit more notice in the future.
还有10分钟
10 minutes out.
收到 梅特工
Copy that, Agent May.
梅 自动驾驶正在降落
Hey, May, autopilot has us descending.
你确定这个坐标正确吗
You sure about those coordinates?
真可笑 背叛亨特让你那么伤心
Funny how you're so broken up about betraying Hunter.
可是对我做的那些事
'cause it seems like you couldn't care less
你却毫不在意
about what you did to me.
卡拉
Kara.
你坐在那儿 假装安慰我
You just sat there, pretending to comfort me.
可你其实是想看我是否还记得
But you were just trying to see if I remembered.
我当然记得
Well, I do.
长官 未知人员比我们预想得多
Sir, there are a lot more unknowns than we anticipated.
如果斯凯完成了任务 他们的首领同意与我见面
If Skye's done her job and their leader agrees to meet,
剩下的就交给我吧
I'll handle the rest.
系好安全带 五分钟后着陆
Lock in. Touchdown in five.
我一直相信我有更重要的命运
I always knew my life was building up to something...
我肩负某种使命
that I had a purpose.
现在终于明白是什么了
It's nice to finally see what it is.
你把嘉颖带去哪了
Where did you take Jiaying?
我不希望她待在不好的地方
I would hate for her to be someplace uncomfortable.
有人会说你的转化是一种诅咒
Some would call your transformation a curse.
但在来世 我们叫它天赋
But at afterlife, we choose to call it a gift.
为什么 因为我们不想
Why? Because we don't want the way
被其他人的看法定性
that others see us to define who we are.
可你却滥用你的异能操纵周围的人
But you have used your powers to manipulate those around you,
还利用了我的信任
and you've taken advantage of my good faith.
不 你听我解释
No. You have to listen to me.
省省吧
Don't.
你每次都这样
It's the same with you every time.
不是的 我是想拯救我们
No, it's not. I'm trying to save us.
认识你的人都不信任你 蕾娜
There's not a single soul that knows you who trusts you, Raina.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表