剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
好 我们就在这里等
Okay. Well, we'll be here.
你一直这么叫我
这是我的名字吗
等等 那位女士还好吗 出什么事了
Wait. Is that woman all right? What happened to her?
我为什么记不起自己的名字
但你却并不是在为一位国王服务
Yet you do not serve a king?
我们这里的规矩不是那样的
Not really how it works with us.
不知道我是不是为一位国王服务
I wonder if I serve the king
既然你说我是一位伟大的战士
as the great warrior you say I am.
奥丁吗 我们知道你为他服务 你见过他
Odin? Oh, we know you do. You've met him.
不是吧
Shut...up.
是她
It's her!
我正在向卡多佐先生询问
I was just conducting my interview with Mr. Cardozo here,
那天他目睹的情况
asking him what he saw the other day, when --
你是个危险的怪物
You are a dangerous monster.
我不是怪物
I am no monster.
我有时确实很危险
I am sometimes dangerous,
但只是对那些罪有应得的人
but only toward those who are deserving.
我并不真的知道 我是不是真的只对...
I do not actually know. Is it only toward those who are --
是的 你说的没错
No, that was right.
太好了
Excellent.
回答他的问题 年长之人
Answer his question, elderly man.
只要告诉我们他们打完后发生的事就行
Look, just tell us what you saw after they fought.
那男人砸了我的摊子
The man destroyed my booth!
他要气球干什么
What does he want with balloons?
他是冲我的氦气来的 把气阀打掉抢走了
He went for my helium, broke off the valves, and took them!
他要那个干什么
What does he need those for?
长官 男生们说对了
Sir, the boys were right.
那绝对不是血
That definitely wasn't blood.
-那是什么 -液氮
- What are we talking about? - It was liquid nitrogen.
路灯柱因为低温而变脆断裂
The post was frozen solid and cracked.
他肯定随身带着氮气供给
He must have been carrying a supply,
希芙肯定是打破了气罐装置
and Sif must have damaged his containment hardware.
所以他需要那些气罐阀 用于修理
So that's what he needed the tank valves for -- to repair it.
为什么要随身带氮气
Why carry nitrogen?
或许是作为燃料
Might have needed it for fuel,
也可能是作为武器
might have needed it for a weapon.
如果他是外星人 可能是用来呼吸的
If he's alien, he might need it to breathe.
不会
Not to breathe.
在已知疆域内只有七个智慧生物种族
Only seven intelligent species across the known realms
需要高浓度氮气 没有一种是人形生物
require heightened levels of nitrogen gas, none humanoid.
我小时候就学过这个了 你们没有吗
I learned this as a child. Did you not?
芭比 查到什么了吗
Bobbi, anything?
长官 我们有证据显示他就在这家医院
Sir, we have evidence he's here at the hospital.
不过医院很大 他可能藏在任何地方
It's a big place, though. He might be hiding anywhere.
我们知道他需要氮气
Well, we know he needs nitrogen,
而医院的手术设备需要用到氮气
and they use it in hospitals to power surgical equipment.
我们就从那里找起
Let's start there.
氮气
氮气
氮气
你不会想和我搏斗的
You do not want to fight me.
我们只是需要问你几个问题
We just have some questions for you.
西蒙斯在照顾芭比 她会没事的
Simmons is tending to Bobbi. She's gonna be okay.
那人全身都是蓝色的
The guy was blue,
就像吃了威利·旺卡的口香糖变蓝了一样
like "He just tested some Willy Wonka gum" blue,
他需要氮气
and he needed nitrogen
用什么装置把皮肤变成粉红色
for whatever device turned his skin pink.
你觉得他是克里人吗
Do you think he's a Kree?
你去年告诉我 克里人没来过我们星球
You told me last year the Kree had not visited our realm.
如果真有克里人不请自来
If a Kree came to your world unannounced now,
可能没什么好事
I would assume he's up to no good.
他攻击了芭比和斯凯 所以这是肯定的
He attacked Bobbi and Skye, so that's a yes.
是啊 这人下手可狠了
Yeah. The guy throws a mean punch.
假设你是来这里阻止他的
Let's assume you were here to stop him.
我们还是不知道他的目的
We still don't know his objective.
是不知道 但知道他是克里人很有用
No, but knowing he is Kree helps.
比如卡瓦
Kava, for example.
我以为是个名字 其实是克里文
I thought it was a name. 'tis a kree word.
你童年时还学了其他种族的语言吗
You also learn other species' entire languages as a child?
卡瓦的意思是钥匙
"Kava" means "Keys."
-钥匙 -一种解锁...
- Keys? - A device used to unlock --
我知道什么是钥匙
Yeah, I know keys.
是个线索 查查吧
It's something. Let's look into it.
斯凯
Skye...
感谢你帮我抗敌
Thank you for engaging my enemy.
你很勇敢
You are quite brave.
整个屋子都在摇晃 菲兹
The whole room was shaking, Fitz.
枪在我手中解体了
The gun in my hand exploded.
我的天
Oh, god.
我以为我能控制的
I-I thought that I could handle it.
但我不能 太难了
But I can't. It's too much.
我觉得我们得告诉科尔森发生了什么
I-I think we have to tell coulson what's happening.
别急 等等
Hang on. Wait.
等我分♥析♥完...
Just wait until I've or-- analyzed --
我生气或紧张时没法控制自己
I can't control it when I get upset or nervous.
我正在分♥析♥你的血液样本
I'm running that diagnostic on your blood samples right now.
希望完成后 我们就能找到解决办法
Hopefully, when it's done, we'll have a solution.
你没办法...
There's nothing you --
抱歉打断你们...不管这是在干吗
Sorry to interrupt... whatever this is.
只是想看看科研部的新玩具
Just wanted to check out the new toys from sci-tech.
好吧
Okay.
我去网上查查钥匙的资料
I'm...gonna...scour the web for "Key" references.
好的 去吧
Yeah, you do that.
莫尔斯小姐 你没事了
You, Ms. Morse, will live.
真松了口气
That's a relief.
我去给你拿点消炎药膏
I'll get you some antibiotic cream
防止你受到感染
so we can keep you nice and uninfected.
-谢谢 -待在这儿
- Thanks. - Stay here.
模特生涯算是毁了
There goes your modeling career.
你也好意思说 帅小伙儿
You should talk, pretty boy.
你跟亨特谈了吗
You talk to hunter?
谈了
I did.
他想留下
He's thinking about sticking around.
我听说了
I heard.
我觉得这样不错
I think it's good.
事情发展得不错
Things are good.
也许
Maybe...
我们应该拉他入伙
We should bring him on board.
不行 已经晚了
No chance. That ship has sailed.
先不说你俩总是重蹈覆辙
Besides the fact that you two have a pattern that repeats itself,
你一开始没告诉他
you didn't tell him in the first place
是因为你不想让他知道
because you didn't want him to know
你在对他说谎
that you'd been lying to him.
信任从来不是我们的特长
Trust has never been our strong suit.
我们对感情是认真的
And -- and we're building something real here.
我知道他是这么想的
I know he thinks so.
但如果你现在告诉他 他会怎么想
But how is he gonna feel if you tell him now?
你不能冒这个险 他的反应或许会很激烈
Well, you can't risk it. He'll react badly.
这会坏了我们的大事
And it could blow up in our face in a big way.
你不能拉他入伙 芭比
You can't bring him in on this, Bobbi.
那我该怎么做 我不能
W-what am I supposed to do? I can't bring him --
我不希望他留在这儿 免得他站在他们那边
I don't want him here in case he takes their side.
他是朋友 我不希望他跟我们作对
He's a friend. I don't want him fighting against us.
他永远不会的
He would never.
他爱你 也可能会永远爱你
He loves you, and he probably will always love you.
但我觉得他还是能下手杀了你
But I still think he might be capable of killing you.
你想让我疏离他
You're telling me to push him away.
我觉得这是你和他将来有一日
I'm saying it's the only way you'll ever have a chance to be together,
走到一起的唯一办法
to make it work someday.
还记得我们发现
You remember what it felt like
我们的朋友是九头蛇时的感觉吧
when our friends turned out to be Hydra.
我们不是九头蛇
We're not Hydra.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表