剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
你和迈克之间有秘密
You and Mack have that secret to keep under wraps.
又要提这事
This again?
现在把迈克也扯进来了
Oh, and now Mack's in on it.
我只是想知道另一件事情
I'm just wondering if it means you're bringing Hunter in
你告没告诉亨特
on the other thing.
没有
No.
我不该还需要求着你们去救我们的伙伴
I shouldn't have to ask any of you to save one of our own.
你根本没求过
You never ask!
够了
That's enough!
你活下来是因为坍塌就是你造成的
you survived the destruction because...you caused it.
而且我确定正在进行的DNA检测
And I'm pretty sure the DNA results we're running right now
会证实我的说法
are gonna confirm it.
有问题的是你
There's something wrong with you.
她的DNA和之前完全一样
Her DNA is an exact match to what it was before.
她没问题
She's clear.
你刚刚干了什么
What did you just do?
我把你的血样结果和之前的调换了
I switched your blood results with your old samples.
新的不一样吗
The new samples are different?
大不一样
Drastically.
现阶段我们还是先保密吧
For now, we should just keep it between us --
我有很严重的问题
There's something very wrong with me.
葡萄牙 法罗
我不明白 你为什么要把烤热的棉花糖
塞在饼干里
这是甜饼干
你说的那是美国词
喂
怎么回事
卡瓦
Kava.
我得找到卡瓦
I must find Kava.
抱歉 我不知道那是谁
Sorry. I don't know who that is.
你们呢
Do you guys?
你这么漂亮的妹子不该一个人出来
A pretty lady like you shouldn't be out here all alone.
我可以帮你找到卡瓦
I can help you find Kava.
你需要什么我都能帮你
I can help you with anything else that you need.
喂
Lady!
你是什么人啊
Who the hell are you?!
我不知道
I do not know.
神盾局特工
第二季 第十二集
不赖
Not bad.
但你打倒我之后 应该给出致命一击
But once I'm pinned, you should try for a finishing blow.
你要我完全开启战斗模式吗
You want full "Mortal kombat"?
我要你别再有所保留 斯凯
I want you to stop holding back, Skye.
我不想伤到你
I didn't want to hurt you.
我不想使会伤你的招数
I didn't want to try to hurt you.
我感觉我总处在...
I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of...
我也说不清
I don't know.
听我说 我们失去了崔普
Look... we lost Trip,
这是很痛苦 但你不能封闭那些感情
and it hurts like hell, but you can't shut those feelings out.
那不是长久之计
Can't sustain that.
那我怎么办 在这里失控吗
Well, what's my option? I just lose it right here?
我们说过这个问题 控制
We've talked about this. Control.
接受自己的情感和紧张
Embrace your emotions, your nerves.
让它们为你自己所用
Use them... on your terms.
这行吗
I don't know.
我的感觉很...黑暗
What I'm feeling is pretty...dark.
我怕我会发狂 把你的头扯下来
I'm afraid I'm gonna go postal and tear your head off.
试试吧 你做不到的
Go for it. I promise you won't.
或许斯凯需要休息
Maybe Skye needs a break.
训练可不是团体活动
Training is not a group activity.
嗯
Yeah.
我就是来...
I just came down to... have --
看看训练是怎么样的
Uh, see what... i-it's about.
这样吧 菲兹 你一小时后再回来
I'll tell you what, Fitz -- come back in an hour.
我很乐意让你见识一下
I'd be happy to show you what it's all about.
我没事 菲兹
I'm fine, Fitz.
真的
Really.
看你跟菲兹开打肯定很好玩
It would be pretty funny to see you and Fitz go at it --
好吧 我们继续了
Okay. Guess we're back on.
不许再有保留
And not holding back.
水
Water.
话说
So...
科尔森那天叫我去他办公室
Coulson calls me into his office the other day.
我以为他要给我宣读《取缔暴♥动♥法》
I thought he was gonna read me the Riot Act --
神盾局关于与特工同事过于亲近的规定
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s rules about fraternizing with fellow operatives.
规定相当严格呢
They're strict.
但 他跟我提出
But... he made me an offer.
希望我担任固定职位
Wants to make my position here permanent.
他现在人手不够
He's shorthanded now.
你在考虑吗
You thinking about it?
反正最近是没打算离开
Well, wasn't thinking of leaving anytime soon.
而且 我也不介意多担点责任
And I wouldn't mind taking on some more responsibility.
责任
Responsibility?
你听到你刚刚说了什么吗
Did you hear the words that just came out of your mouth?
是啊 感觉很怪 是吧
Yeah. That sounded a bit strange, didn't it?
是啊 那是谁啊
Yeah. Who is that guy?
不知道 但我可不信任他
I don't know. But I do not trust him.
总之 这也无妨
Anyhow, can't hurt.
而且 这样还很好玩
Plus, this is fun.
好玩对我们从不是个问题
Fun was never a problem for us.
是啊
No, you're right.
-那部分总是很简单 -直到出岔子
- That part was always easy. - Till things go south.
是啊 然后你就变得很烦人
Yeah, then you turn into a bit of a nightmare.
我都记得很清楚
I remember it well.
你倒是说说
You tell me.
你我间最大的阻碍 似乎总是
It seems the thing that always came between us
你对神盾局的忠诚
was your dedication to S.H.I.E.L.D.
现在我们立场相同了
Now we're on the same team.
这就简单多了
It's simpler.
最后几套斯塔克铜衣
The last Stark Copper jackets.
我一定让希尔把它们列入清单
I'll make sure Hill puts them on the list.
还有吗
Anything else?
长官 我一个人能应付库存的事
Sir, I can handle inventory myself.
希望这不是因为我之前的反应
And I hope this isn't about my reaction after...
不 我说过了 没事的
No, I told you... we're fine.
波多黎各一事后 我们得清点下库存
After puerto rico, we need to take stock.
那里发生的事...
What happened out there was...
是啊 我不愿想起那事
Yeah, I don't like thinking about that.
我不怪你 但我却一直在想
I don't blame you, but I have been thinking about it,
我发现我浪费了你的才能
and I realized I've been wasting your talents.
长官
Sir?
听着 我知道你喜欢鼓捣车 但是
Look, I know you love it under the hood of a car, but...
我真的很需要你去出外勤
I could really use you out in the field.
你是个不容小觑的人 迈克
You're a force to be reckoned with, Mack.
相信我
Believe me.
好吧 但我真的不喜欢暴♥力♥
Okay, but violence isn't really my thing.
那个外星破烂把我变成了另一个人
You know, that alien crap made me into something I'm not.
我知道 但你没看到自己的样子吗
I know. But have you seen yourself?
你一直都是头猛兽啊
You're a little bit of a beast all the time.
葡萄牙有位蓝点特工打电♥话♥来了
A blue-dot operative in Portugal phoned in.
你该听听他要说什么
You should hear what he has to say.
看来你现在就要开始了
Looks like you're starting now.
最好把所有人都叫来
Oh, you'll want everyone on the bus for this.
葡萄牙 法罗
谢谢你照顾她
Thank you for watching her.
我接到了总理办公室的电♥话♥
I hear from the prime minister's office
要我留住这个疯狂的女人 等你们来
I'm to hold this crazy lady here for you,
我就留住了她
I hold this crazy lady.
你怎么制♥服♥她 还让她等在这里的
How did you subdue her and get her to wait?
不用强制
No subduing.
她自愿留下的
She stayed willingly
我告诉她我找到了卡瓦 他正要来见她
once I told her I'd found "Kava" and he was on his way to meet her.
可我不是卡瓦啊
But I'm not kava.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表