剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
- It's not. - Because it doesn't matter.
我不在意巴林岛的事
I don't care what happened in Bahrain.
你在意
Yes, you do.
否则你也不会提起
Or you wouldn't bring it up.
那个女孩不是在交火中被误伤的 菲尔
That girl wasn't killed in the crossfire, phil.
好吧
Okay.
她不死其他人都得死 所以我做出了决定
It was her or everyone around us, and I made the call.
我只告诉过安德鲁
I only told Andrew.
当时 我们的界限还很分明
Back then, our boundaries were clear.
我嫁给了他 为你工作
I was married to him, and I worked with you.
梅琳达
Melinda --
你开始在墙上刻字时
When you started carving into that wall,
你拜托我看着你
you asked me to watch you...
如果你失控 让我♥干♥掉你
and put you down if you got out of control.
我绝不会杀你的 但我当时应该阻止你
I would never have shot you, but I should have stopped you.
我没有失去控制
I never lost control.
斯凯就是你失控的证明
Skye is living proof that you did.
你完成林肯的名录录入了吗
You finish indexing Lincoln?
是的 不过 我其实是去拿...
Yes. But, um, I actually went to get...
我想你可能会想要这个
Well, I -- I thought you might like this.
空客坠毁前抢下来的
Snagged it off the bus before it went down.
我觉得你可能会...
Thought it might be something you...
反正 给你
Well, anyway, here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 她会震动
Yeah, she, um -- she shakes.
但并不是你干的
But you're not doing anything.
笑点在这里
That's why it's funny.
该出发了
Time to go.
-进行得怎么样 -名录录入吗
- How did it go? - The indexing?
他们就是问了很多问题
They just asked a lot of questions.
不过我昏迷期间 你们肯定
But I'm sure you guys already have my blood
已经采过我的血样了 是吗
from when I was out, right?
-这是规程 -九头蛇也是这样说的
- It's protocol. - Hydra said the same thing.
我知道你经历了很多 但你可以信任我们
I know you've been through a lot, but you can trust us.
你会明白的
You'll see.
你们要怎么回去
So, how does this work?
把鞋跟靠在一起敲三下
You just click your heels together
然后轻声说"哪里都不如家里好"吗
and whisper, "There's no place like home"?
其实 差不多 戈登解释过
Sort of, actually. Gordon explained it.
他能感觉到我们
He can sense us.
有一种叫做量子纠缠的东西 然后...
It's this thing called quantum entanglement, and, um...
反正他能找到我们
Yeah, he'll -- he'll find us.
只要我们离你们远远的
As long as we're nowhere near any of you guys.
好 那我们明天见
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
戈登
Gordon!
戈登
Gordon!
可找到你了
Thank God!
我又看到了一个预兆
I had another vision.
神盾局 他们要来了
S.H.I.E.L.D. -- they're coming.
来这里吗 你什么意思
Here? What do you mean?
我看到昆式战斗机向我们开火
I saw quinjets raining fire on us.
来世变成了一片火海
Afterlife in flames.
我们得警告嘉颖
We have to warn Jiaying.
不 事情就是那么开始的
No. That's why it starts.
不能让她和他们谈
She can't be the one who talks to them.
不能让嘉颖和神盾局会面
Jiaying can't meet with S.H.I.E.L.D.
嘉颖不和他们见面 那还能让谁来
If it's not Jiaying, then who?
或许该由我来
Well, maybe it should be me.
进展怎么样了
How's it coming along?
我们正在收拾箱子
We're packing up the crates now.
一切还好吗 我们需要担心吗
Is everything okay? Should we be worried?
当然不用 只是以防万一而已
Of course not. This is merely a precaution.
好
Okey.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
发生了什么事
What happened?
发生了很多事 不过我没事了
A lot. But I'm okay.
神盾局的医生帮他治过伤了
A doctor at S.H.I.E.L.D. patched him up.
神盾局吗
S.H.I.E.L.D.?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
去恢复室
Go to the recovery room.
让我们的人给你看看
Have one of ours take a look at you.
来 把一切都告诉我
Come. Tell me everything.
你才刚刚喜欢上这里
And you were just beginning to like it here.
我们不非得离开 神盾局也不希望那样
We don't have to leave. S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't want that, either.
一切都不会改变
Nothing has to change.
有时候我会忘记你是多年轻
Sometimes, I forget how young you are.
求你坐下和他谈谈
Please just sit down with him.
科尔森 他是个好人 他...
Coulson -- he's a good man. He's...
他是唯一真心想要照顾我的人
He's the only person who's ever tried to take care of me.
而且...
And...
在此之前 他是我拥有的最像亲人的人
Until now, he's the closest I've had to family.
求你了 妈妈
Please, mom.
韦弗特工 你跟我乘坐昆式36号♥
Agent Weaver, you'll be with me on QJ36.
我们在离他们主建筑有一段距离的地方着陆
We'll land a good distance from their main buildings here.
然后我会一个人不带武器先进去
Now, I'll go in first -- alone, unarmed.
不应该由你进去谈
You shouldn't be the one going in.
可以解释一下吗
Care to elaborate?
你对这事太动感情
You're too close to this.
斯凯就像你的女儿一样
Skye's like a daughter to you,
而她妈妈又是这群人的首领
and her mother is these people's leader.
我就是希望靠这个情分
I'm banking on that personal connection
安全解决这个局势
to get everyone through this safely.
你不该抱有这种想法
You shouldn't be.
这是神盾局面临过的最大威胁
This is one of the greatest threats s.H.I.E.L.D.'s ever faced.
我同意 一个全都拥有异能的种族
I agree. A whole race of people with powers...
而且你已经数次表明
And you've proven time and again
在斯凯的问题上你无法保持客观
that you're not objective when it comes to Skye.
那是你的看法 不是事实
That's your opinion, not fact.
你想要谈论事实吗
Want to talk facts?
奥创的创造
Ultron was created
就是因为人们太亲近托尼·斯塔克
because people were too close to Tony Stark.
被他的魅力所蒙蔽 信任他
They were blinded by his charm. They trusted him.
从没想过该审视他在做什么
Never even thought to look at what he was working on.
还有复仇者联盟
And the Avengers --
他们任一个人为所欲为
they let one man do whatever he wanted,
世界差点因此毁于一旦
and the world was almost destroyed for it.
我们是神盾局
We're S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们更警惕 至少我们应该更警惕
We're better than that. Or at least we should be.
梅
May?
怎么不说话
You're awfully quiet.
该让冈萨雷斯去
Gonzales should go.
那好吧
Okay, then.
是我要你留下 给我提建议
I asked you to stay and give me advice.
如果我不接受 那就太傻了
I'd be a fool not to take it.
作为局长 我会在这儿指挥任务
As director, I'll quarterback the mission from here.
冈萨雷斯和韦弗坐昆式36号♥走
Gonzales and Weaver, you're on QJ36.
录入名录的事真不需要我帮忙吗
Sure you don't need any help with the indexing?
你想去吗
Do you actually want to?
上次你差点丧命
You almost died last time.
上次是九头蛇和沃德
Last time was Hydra and Ward.
即使那样 任务也算顺利
And even that worked out mostly okay.
你不该为沃德感到难过
You know, you shouldn't feel bad about Ward.
我本来
I wanted to...
也想杀了他
kill him, too.
可我下不了手
And I couldn't.
说明我们比他好
Means we're better than him.
我的确试图杀死他 菲兹
I did try to kill him, Fitz,
结果没成功 我对自己很懊恼
and I'm kicking myself that I failed.
如果他再做了什么恶事 那就是我的错
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表