剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Uploading now.
他期待一个好结果
He expected a positive result
并寄出了一份礼物作为奖赏
and sent a gift along as a reward...
为这次和下次的任务
for this assignment and the next.
钻石
A diamond.
铍铝镁锌石 开采自马达加斯加岛的洞穴
Musgravite, from the caves of Madagascar,
世界上最罕见的宝石之一
one of the rarest gemstones in the world.
他认为你会很喜欢它的结构
He believes you'll find its structure quite pleasurable.
他说的对吗
Was he right?
他总是对的
He's always right.
但总比你在布达佩斯做的东西强
Whatever. It's better than that crap you cooked up in Budapest.
我的选择有限 是就地取材
I didn't have much to work with. It was farm to table.
-我的牙都硌坏了 -因为你是英国人
- It broke my tooth. - That's 'cause you're English.
-哈特利 亨特 爱达荷 -什么事
- Hartley, Hunter, Idaho. - What's the word?
去他办公室
In his office.
局长要求见我们吗
The director requests an audience?
他从不提要求
Oh, the man doesn't do requests.
听着 我们进去以后 不论如何
And, listen, when we get in there, no matter what you do,
别看他的眼睛
don't look him in the eye.
真的吗
Really?
不是 骗你的
Nah, he's all right.
但你们都要注意一下
But you should both focus on
不要说太傻的话
not saying anything overly stupid.
-遵命 女士 -我可不保证
- Yes, ma'am. - I'm not making any promises.
你把那个东西送去实验室了吗
You took the material to the lab?
那是现在最要紧的事
That's the top priority now.
是的 但我不知道结果会怎样
Yeah. But I don't know what it'll get us.
他今天心情怎么样
How's the mood in there today?
已经够好了
It's as good as can be expected.
菲兹 现在我希望你能够测试
Fitz, now would be the time I'd have you test
金属的共振频率
the resonant frequencies of the metal
那样我就能鉴别出这是什么物质了
so that I could determine what properties we're dealing with.
菲兹
Fitz?
菲兹 能听到我说话吗
Fitz? Can you even hear me?
是的 西蒙斯 我听到了
Yes, Simmons, I can hear you.
我正在听你要的
I'm trying to hear the bloody resonant frequency
共振频率 但我只能听到你说话
you keep going on about, but all I can hear is you.
冷静点 我只是问问
Calm down. I'm only asking.
你还没有分离出
You haven't been able to isolate --
没有 我还没分离出
No, I haven't been able to isolate the...
那个
the, um...
那个
the...
-振荡率 -是的
- rate of oscillation. - Yes.
其实我正要说呢
I was just about to say that, actually.
我的确还没有 因为它一直...
And, no, I haven't because it keeps...
那词是什么来着 告诉我那个词
What's the word again? Give me the word.
-波动 -是的 没错 好了
- Fluctuating. - Yes. Good. Fine.
谢谢 走开
Thanks. Go away.
你吃药了吗
Have you taken your medication?
吃了
Yes.
别 别
Don't. Don't.
别碰任何东西
Please don't touch anything.
这是飞机的隐形装置
That's the cloaking technology for the plane.
-怎么样了 -还不错
- How's it coming? - Good.
比我希望的要慢
Slower than I'd like.
我遇到些障碍 但是快完成了
I've had a few bumps, but it's -- I'm close.
我不需要你来插手
And I don't need you mucking it up.
菲兹 我只是想帮忙
Fitz, I'm trying to help.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
但我也知道隐形技术有多重要
But I also know how important cloaking is, okay?
所以我只希望大家都
So I just need everybody to be...
大家都
everybody to be...
我只需要大家都
I just need everybody to be, um...
-耐心点 -对的
- Patient. - Yes.
你也得对自己耐心点 菲兹
You need to be patient with yourself, Fitz.
你就快成功了
You're almost there.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我就快成功了
Yeah, I'm almost there.
我们找到的金属有什么新进展吗
Any update on the metal we found?
有 有的
Yeah. Yep. Yep.
没有 其实 没有
Um, no. Actually, no.
我遇到些困难 无法...
I'm just having a bit of trouble identifying the...
无法...
a bit of trouble --
我遇到些困难 无法辨别这种材料
I'm having a bit of trouble identifying the material.
好吧
Okay.
是的 这与我们子弹的铅是一样的
Yeah, so, this is the same lead that we use in our bullets,
但这其中
but there's...
有些
there is something...
血
bleeding. Uh...
好的 这 你看到了吗
Okay. That's -- are you -- can you see that?
-看起来像肉 -是的 看到了
- Looks like flesh. - Yeah, I see it.
-是血 -那就好
- It's blood. - Good.
我是说 这好怪
I mean, that's -- what? That's weird.
你能鉴别出是谁的血吗
Can you figure out whose blood?
那应该不会太困难
That shouldn't be too hard.
那应该不会太困难
That shouldn't be too hard.
我还是留下帮忙吧
I'll stay and help anyway.
这人有超能力
So the man had powers?
我们对那家伙射空了弹夹
We emptied our mags at the guy.
跟飞吻一样没效果
Might as well have been blowing kisses.
我从没见过那样的事
Never seen anything like it.
我有
I have.
而且一般遇到这种事都会得到更好的经济补偿
And usually these encounters come with better financial compensation.
-亨特 -怎么啦
- Hunter... - What?
别这么随便
Don't be yourself right now.
你就喜欢我这样哎
You like me like this.
你俩都有你们的神盾局传统
Look, you both have your S.H.I.E.L.D. traditions
什么的
and all that nonsense,
还有献身这个事业的个人原因
and personal reasons for being dedicated to the cause,
但你认识我很久了 伊兹
but you've known me a long time, Izzy.
你知道让我起床的动力是什么
And what gets me out of bed in the morning?
他不是顾全大局的人
He's not a "Big picture" Kind of guy.
我前妻也这么说
Sound like my ex-wife.
那她的话你也该听
And you should have listened to her, too.
找到DNA匹配了
DNA match.
卡尔·克里尔 他也在名录里
Carl Creel. He was on the index.
更重要的是 还被划掉了
More importantly, crossed off the index.
神盾局规定
S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol.
有时 一些具敌意的异能者会被消灭
Sometimes hostile gifted individuals are put down.
看来他们工作没做好啊
Well, they didn't do a great job here.
他们就没做
They didn't try.
看看监管特工是谁
Check who was the supervising agent.
约翰·加勒特特工
Agent John Garrett.
他们肯定是谎称克里尔被除掉后雇佣了他
They must have faked Creel's termination, recruited him.
至少现在我们知道他是九头蛇的人了
Well, now we know he's Hydra.
约翰·加勒特
John Garrett?
那不是你那个朋友吗
Isn't that your mate who, you know...
就是走上邪途的那个
Went to the dark side?
没错 然后他疯了
Oh, yeah. Then he went nuts.
有点奇怪
It's a little bit strange.
我是说 他们完全一样
I mean, they're exactly the same.
你觉得他们只是双胞胎那么简单吗
You really think they were just twins?
我才不信
Come on.
我已经听过你所有的理论了 崔普
I have heard all your theories, Trip.
而且凯尼格还总说起他的其他兄弟
And Koenig's always mentioning other brothers.
一天一个新的
Every day, another brother.
要是他再说个新的
If he brings up one more brother,
我非疯了不可
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
科尔森说我们可以信任他
Coulson said we can trust him.
这里绝对有蹊跷
There's something fishy going on there, man.
总盯着这玩意你非疯了不可
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表