剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
We're all aware of who your family is, Ward.
不仅受人尊敬 甚至可以说受人爱戴
Not only are they respected. They're pretty much loved.
每个家庭都有自己的秘密
Well, every family has its secrets.
你的也是
Yours does, too.
你就不好奇为什么...
You ever wonder why --
你知道吗
You know what?
我的错 失误了
My bad. I slipped.
把你当正常人跟你谈话了
Talked to you like a normal person.
还是专注于任务吧
Let's stay on task.
你说了算
You make the rules.
九头蛇关于异能者的规定非常简单
Hydra's protocol on gifteds is pretty straightforward.
派出一支抓捕小队
An acquisition team is sent out
去说服或者抓住目标
to convince or capture the gifted.
如果这两种方式都不成功
If those two options aren't possible,
那他们就把目标铲除
then they'll take them out.
即使目标对他们没有威胁吗
Even if the gifted doesn't pose a threat?
拒绝九头蛇的异能者就是威胁
A gifted that refuses Hydra is a threat.
任何威胁都会很快被铲除
And threats are taken care of quickly.
这就是神盾局和九头蛇的不同之处
That's the difference between S.H.I.E.L.D. And Hydra.
这也是九头蛇胜利的原因
And that's why Hydra will win.
因为神盾局的特工还在考虑对错的时候
Because while a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent is considering right and wrong,
九头蛇已经出击了
Hydra's already taken the shot.
卡萨布兰卡港
玛丽贝尔德尔玛号♥
交朋友
Make friends.
特金先生 你好
Mr. Turgeon, hello!
我正考虑去海盐酒吧
I was thinking of going over to Salties.
欢乐时光加卡拉OK是...
Happy hour and karaoke could be a load of --
-西蒙斯小姐 -叫我珍玛就行
- Uh, Ms. Simmons -- - Call me Jemma.
珍玛 楼上要找你问话
Jemma, you are wanted upstairs for questioning.
是关于我的分♥析♥的吗
Is this regarding my analysis --
是安全问题
It's a security matter.
是的 这些人会护送你
Uh, yes. These men will escort you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
没什么 我什么都没做
Nothing. I haven't done anything.
那我想你也不用担心什么
Well, then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
请跟我们走
Mam, come with us.
25层
Floor number 25.
西蒙斯小姐
Ms. Simmons.
请坐
Have a seat.
出去
Leave us.
别走远
Stay close...
以防不测
in case there are consequences.
你一直在骗我们 西蒙斯小姐
You've been lying to us, Ms. Simmons.
不久前 你还是神盾局的5级特工
Not long ago, you were a level 5 S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
没错 在神盾局垮台前
Yes, before S.H.I.E.L.D.'s fall.
我的履历并没有隐瞒
I was candid about my work history.
但也不完整
You left things out.
即使漏了什么也不是故意的
If I did, it wasn't intentional.
不要...再说谎了
Stop... lying.
你一直在为雪暴计划做细胞分♥析♥
You've been doing cellular analysis for Project Blizzard,
但你并没有告诉上司你认识实验对象
yet didn't inform your supervisor that you knew the subject.
学生被学院校友救下
学员日报
我也是昨天在肯尼思的文件夹里
I didn't realize it was Gill until yesterday,
看到了照片 才知道是吉尔的
when I saw a photo in Kenneth's file.
我本想说出来的
I-I would have said something --
但你没有
Yet you didn't.
你还...隐瞒了什么
What else... are you hiding?
我是不想破坏我的分♥析♥
I didn't want to corrupt my analysis --
在我知道这些之前就完成了分♥析♥
analysis which I'd done before I knew who it was.
我都不怎么认识他
I-I barely knew him.
你救过他
You saved his life.
因为我当时刚好在学院演讲
Only because I happened to be at the academy giving a le -- a lecture.
你好像很紧张
You seem nervous.
我确实很紧张
Because I am.
我是被武装保安押送来的
I was escorted here by armed guards.
我很清楚我在为谁工作
I'm well aware of who I work for.
我们谈谈你的前任雇主吧
Let's discuss your previous employer.
你当初为什么加入神盾局
Why did you join S.H.I.E.L.D. in the first place?
我当时只是个有两个博士学位
I was a 17-year-old girl
和一堆想探寻的疑问的17岁孩子
with two PhDs and a million questions.
神盾局有能力帮我找到答案
S.H.I.E.L.D. had the resources to help me answer them.
可现在他们没这能力了 而九头蛇有
Now they don't, and Hydra does.
那么你现在是忠于我们了吗
So your loyalties are with us?
我忠于科学
My loyalties are with science.
只要九头蛇允许我做我想做的工作
So long as Hydra allows me to do the work I want to be doing,
那么我就忠于九头蛇
then, yes, my loyalties are with Hydra.
忠诚是可以考验出来的
Well, loyalties can be tested.
为什么还要坚守神盾局的基本原则
Why cling to the founding principles of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
自♥由♥ 平等
Freedom. Equality.
人♥权♥
Individual rights.
正是这些原则让人类为祸人间
These principles make mankind a plague on this planet.
想象有一片森林
Think of a forest.
如果太干燥 一颗火星就能燃起大火
It dries up and catches fire with the first spark.
人类会试着扑灭大火
Now, mankind would fight that fire,
而且坚信每一株植物都有自己的独到之处
believing every individual plant perfect in its own individual way.
但实际上 那火焰才是最完美的
But it's the fire that's perfect.
最重要的
Essential.
更优越的植物物种
Now more magnificent plant species,
比如巨杉
like the giant sequoia,
他们的种子需要这火焰的热量
their seeds need the heat of that fire
帮助他们破壳而生
to crack open and be born.
让他们浴火重生
To literally rise from the ashes.
并延年千载
And they will live for a thousand years.
你不需要继续在火焰里受苦了
You don't need to keep burning.
浴火重生吧
Rise. Be born.
先生 抱歉打扰了
Sir, I hate to interrupt,
我需要对我们的一个员工做评估
but I'd like to evaluate one of our employees
需要您的批准
and act with authority.
巴克希先生 此事全权委托于你了
Mr. Bakshi, I trust you to do what needs to be done.
你愿意服从了吗
Are you ready to comply?
玛丽贝尔德尔玛号♥ 停泊在卡萨布兰卡港
Maribel Del Mar. Anchored in the port of Casablanca.
一艘私人货船
It's a privately owned cargo ship.
今晨本应出海 却没能起航
Supposed to cast off this morning but didn't.
因为它被冻住了
It's frozen in ice.
中东出现了冰山 吉尔也太高调了
Iceberg in the middle east? Gill's not subtle.
崔普 开动空客需要多久
Trip, how long till you can have the bus in the air?
最多15分钟
15, tops.
听到他的话了
You heard him.
你们有15分钟收拾行装
You got 15 minutes to gather your gear.
抱歉 但是吉尔并不难找
Excuse me, but Gill wasn't hard to track.
如果九头蛇在找他 就一定会找到
If Hydra are looking, they'll find him.
线人说 如果九头蛇无法俘虏或招募他
The asset said Hydra would be ready to take him out
就会干掉他
if they couldn't capture or recruit him.
所以我们必须抢先一步
Which is why we have to beat them to it.
我在空客上做部署
I'll coordinate from the Bus.
还剩14分钟 大家赶紧吧
Down to 14 minutes. Let's get moving.
他们要开走空客 知道那意味着什么吗
They're taking the Bus. You know what that means?
意味着我们今晚可以休息了
Means we got the night off.
凯尼格在执行任务 不会霸占着XBox
Koenig's on assignment and won't be hogging the XBox.
你怎么不觉得开心
Man, why aren't you happier about this?
因为我也该去 我认识他
'Cause I should be going. I mean, I-I knew him.
不用感到内疚 事情就这样
No need to feel bad about it. It is what it is.
斯凯的线人 现在又是多尼
Skye's asset. Now Donnie.
他们...有事瞒着我
They're... they're keeping things from me.
他们不想你被冻死
Yeah, they're keeping you from an icy death.
仅此而已
That's it.
别这样
Come on, now.
别胡思乱想
Don't start getting paranoid on me.
你们要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks very much.
西蒙斯小姐 你有暖和点的衣服吗
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表