剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
What about Bobbi?
随时会降落
Landing any moment.
卡尔把实验室毁了 现在无法使用
Cal destroyed the lab. It's unusable right now.
这是我们最好的选择了 我们尽量用吧
This is our best option. We'll make it work.
梅那边有芭比的消息了吗
Any update from May on Bobbi's condition?
他们控制了出血 她在坚持 但快撑不住了
They've slowed the bleeding. She's holding on, but barely.
-等消息吧 -好吧
- We'll see. - Okay.
卡尔是否足够稳定 可以加入母舰的战斗
And is Cal stable enough to join the mission on the carrier?
-你为什么想让 -那听起来
- Why would you want - That doesn't sound
-卡尔加入战斗 -不是个好主意
- Cal on the mission? - like a very good idea.
上背部枪伤
Gunshot wound to the upper back.
子弹从胸部射出
Exit wound in the chest.
脉搏140 但很弱 高压60 低压30
Pulse is 140 and weak. B.P.'s 60 over 30.
就在着陆前她停止了呼吸
She stopped breathing just before we landed.
用了呼吸气囊 已经恢复 动作快
I bagged her -- got her going again. Hurry.
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
准备手术
Let's get her prepped for surgery.
血常规 大生化 简易胸透
CBC with diff, chem-20. Portable chest x-rays.
-交叉配型两个单位 -是 博士
- Cross and type for two units. - Yes, doctor.
你怎么出来的
How did you get out?
林肯 我可以解释
Lincoln. I-I can explain.
不用了
Don't bother.
事情不是你想的那样
You've got this wrong... Very wrong.
-听我说 拜托 -我发现你想要联♥系♥
- Listen, please. - I just found you trying to reach out
你那些神盾局的朋友
to your S.H.I.E.L.D. friends.
你是在策划下一起攻击吗
You planning the next assault?
根本没有什么攻击 林肯
That attack didn't happen, Lincoln.
那是嘉颖演的一场戏
Jiaying staged the whole thing.
她杀了冈萨雷斯
She murdered Gonzales,
并开枪打伤了自己陷害神盾局
then shot herself to frame S.H.I.E.L.D.
就为让我们支持她开战
so we'd follow her to war.
你听到自己的话有多疯狂了吗
Do you even hear how crazy that sounds?
开枪打伤自己
Shot herself?
她已经痊愈了 不是吗
She's already healed, hasn't she?
我本想让你去问蕾娜 她可以预见未来
I'd tell you to ask Raina -- she can see the future --
但她并不在这里 不是吗
but she's not here, is she?
她不在这里是因为她看到了发生的事
She's not here because she had a vision of what happened,
或者说将要发生的事
what's going to happen.
嘉颖害怕她泄密 所以杀了她
And Jiaying couldn't risk her talking, so she cut her throat.
你为什么要这么做 挑拨我们和她的关系
Why are you doing this -- trying to turn us against her?
你看到了她是怎么用那些水晶的
You saw what she did with those crystals --
她杀害了手无寸铁的特工
killed unarmed agents.
你好好想想
Okay, think.
她为什么要剩下的神盾局特工也来这里
Why would she want the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D. to come here?
肯定不是为了和好吧 她想处决他们
It's -- it's not to hug it out. She wants to execute them.
我们可以阻止的
We can stop this.
拜托 告诉我她把水晶拿去哪里了
Please, just tell me where she took the crystals.
风扇室 就是母舰的空气循环...
The fan room... Where the ship's air circu--
找到锯子了
Found a saw.
我都快要说服他了
I was getting through to him.
现在我处于先打晕
Right now, I'm in a "Crack heads first,
再审问的模式
ask questions later" frame of mind.
给你 黑不了信♥号♥♥就砍坏它
Here. Hack that beacon or just cut it.
我去守住水晶 避免它被用来伤人
I'm gonna make sure those crystals don't hurt anyone else.
迈克 你知道如果有水晶
Mack, you know what happens
在你或通风口附近碎掉会发生什么
if one breaks near a vent, near you.
所以我不会让那发生
That's why they won't.
梅琳达
Melinda?
我只想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
巴林岛后你还是第一次打这样的电♥话♥
You haven't made a call like this since Bahrain.
是啊
Yeah.
那看来情况不妙了
Well, then I know it's not good.
愿意告诉我发生了什么事吗
Do you want to tell me what's going on?
情况有多糟
How bad are we talking?
这事不可能有好结果
There's no way it will end well.
安德鲁
Andrew...
我有很多想对你说却没说出口的话
There's a lot I didn't say that I wish I did.
我也是
Me, too.
好好干 梅琳达 然后安全回来
Do good, Melinda, and get home safe.
你会小心的吧
You'll be careful?
我不能 我得不计代价完成任务
I won't be careful. I'll get the job done.
那也得小心
Well, watch your back
因为我刚看到了亨特和芭比
because I just saw Hunter with Bobbi,
那让我意识到 我...
and it made me realize that...I...
就是...
Well, it's just that w...
我们都还没有好好谈过
we never really spoke about...
你在海底对我说的话呢
what you said to me at the bottom of the ocean.
这事
This?
现在吗
Now?
你要现在谈这事吗
You want to talk about this now?
不是
No.
我们 不用
We -- we don't...
我很高兴我们又成为了朋友 我
It means a lot to me that we're friends again, and I, um --
也许等你回来了
Maybe when you get back,
我们可以好好谈谈
we could finally just talk about it.
这事
It's...
没什么好谈的了 珍玛
There's nothing to discuss, Jemma.
也许有的
Maybe there is.
菲兹特工 该出发了
Agent Fitz, we're on the move.
我想正式声明我对于
I'd like to formally voice my doubts
让他加入任务的疑虑
about bringing him on this mission.
我理解你的担忧 梅
I understand your concerns, May,
但卡尔和异人族一起生活过
but cal's lived with the inhumans.
他了解我们的敌人
He knows what we're getting ourselves into.
我们不了解
We do not.
他就像台会走火的大炮
He's a loose cannon.
大不了就让大炮开火吧
Worse comes to worst, we let the cannon loose.
任何的干扰都可能帮我们拿下母舰
Any distraction might help us take that boat.
卡尔虽性情不定 但要说他有什么恒久不变
Look, Cal's erratic, but if there's one constant,
就是他对斯凯的关爱
it's his concern for Skye.
长官 母舰的求救信♥号♥♥有异样
Sir, something's happening with the S.O.S. signal from the boat.
它断断续续的 我以为是有人切断了线路
I thought it was breaking up, like someone cutting the line.
是无线电干扰吗
Radio interference?
不是 但是间隔很有规律 像暗号♥
No, but there's, um, uh, a pattern to it, like a code.
是斯凯
It's Skye.
她说什么
What's she saying?
这是个圈套
That it's a trap.
这里是神盾局218号♥
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 2-1-8
其他部队全体撤退
ordering all other forces to fall back.
重复一遍 全体撤退
Repeat. Fall back.
我们呢
And what about us?
我们来结束这一切
We're gonna finish this.
所有神盾局飞机都掉头了 只剩一架
All the S.H.I.E.L.D. jets have turned around except one.
一定有人发出了警告
Someone must have warned them.
去看一下斯凯的房♥间
Go check Skye's cell.
你打算怎么处置
What do you want to do
这艘母舰上的其余犯人
with the rest of the prisoners on this ship?
如果神盾局不来了...
If S.H.I.E.L.D.'s not coming...
那就不用等了
Then there's no reason to wait.
砸碎水晶 释放迷雾
Break the crystals. Release the mist.
他们要么变身异人
Either they're inhuman...
要么就去死吧
or they're dead.
我们不清楚对方人数有多少
We don't know the size of the force we're up against,
但当务之急是解救母舰上的人员
but priority one is saving the crew of the ship.
找到他们 放了他们
Find them. Free them.
梅 你去操作室
May, head to operations.
操控母舰各项功能
Take control of the ship's functionality.
长官 斯凯最新的讯息发过来了
Sir, um, Skye's last message came through.
"水晶改造后可致命 空调室"
It reads, "Modified crystals lethal -- hvac room."
她指的是释放迷雾的泰瑞根水晶吗
Does she mean the terrigen crystals that release the mist?
是的 但是"改造后的" 而且"致命"
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表