剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我要亲自保护他
I need to take care of him personally.
科尔森 你要...
Coulson, what do you...
汤普森焊接电器店
要不要给火车减减速 伙计
Hey, you want to slow down that train, buddy?
你想看他们撞车是吧
You want to see them crash, don't you?
等你拿到驾照 我会为这世界担心的
I fear for the world the day you get your driver's license.
汉克 有人在门口 说想见你
Hank, there's someone up at the house that wants to see you.
是顾客吗
Is it a customer?
他说他是你的老朋友
Says he's an old friend?
好的 我马上过去
Okay, I'll be right there.
我见过不少操蛋事 糊涂虫
I've seen some messed-up stuff in my day, turbo,
但没见过这样的
but nothing quite like that.
把局长关起来 好像他发疯了一样
Holding down the director like he's possessed...
是啊 不管发生了什么 那不是...
Yeah, well, what happened... that's not...
不是他的错
wasn't his fault.
我知道 有人搅乱了他的记忆
I know. Someone jumbled his memories.
不 他的记忆不是被搅乱
No, his memories weren't jumbled.
而是被...置换了
They were...replaced.
有一部分被置换了
Just some of them.
该你了
You're up.
-不用了 -来吧
- No, I'm okay. - Nah, come on.
这对你有帮助
It's good for you.
能训练你大脑和手的协调性
Helps your brain and hands learn to get their act together.
被置换的记忆 被搅乱的记忆
Replaced memories, jumbled memories...
他怎么还能保持清醒
How the hell is he supposed to keep everything together?
要是他忘了他是哪边的人了呢
What if he forgets what team he's on?
我希望我的老大不要乱糟糟的
You know, I like my bosses un-jumbled at all times.
他没有乱糟糟的 会好的
Yeah, he is, or he will be.
他会恢复的 他以前就恢复过
He'll recover. He did before.
而且大脑永远不会删除文件
Besides, brains never delete files.
它们只是失去了联♥系♥
They just lose connections.
但总有备份的
But there's always a backup.
只是需要点时间来找到它们
Just a matter of digging and finding them.
这么说 你也有备份
So, you've got backup files, too?
有人看见斯凯了吗
Has anyone seen Skye?
不好
Oh, no.
快去放她出来
Guys... quick.
...去哪了 这么久才来
...been? It's about time?
-科尔森做的吗 -你以为呢
- Coulson did this to you? - You think?
他是去找凶手了吗
Is he going after the killer?
不是凶手
Not the killer.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我是菲尔·科尔森
My name is Phil Coulson.
你可能不记得我了 但我们见过
You don't remember me, but we've met.
我有很重要的事要跟你谈
It's very important that we talk.
现在不方便
This isn't a good time.
你一定得听我说
You need to listen to me.
我不知道你是谁 想干什么
Look, I have no idea who you are or what you want,
但你该离开了
but you need to leave.
汤普森先生 求你了
Mr. Thompson... please.
听着
Look.
你有什么要说的 就在这里说吧
Okay, you have something to say, you can say it out here.
我有十足理由相信你有生命危险
I have every reason to believe that your life is in danger.
你家人在吗
Is your family home?
不在
No.
那就好
That's good...
因为我要给你开脑
because I need to pick your brain.
他们进去后没有人进出过
No one's been in or out since the party started.
你确定没人看到你吗
You're sure no one saw you?
我可没暴露身份
I didn't blow my cover.
你是在说我有吗
You suggesting I did?
没关系的 这种事时有发生
It's okay, it happens.
怎么了 装得太过了吗
What did you do, come on too strong?
低调是关键
Subtlety is key.
你穿得跟个牛仔似的
You were dressed like a cowboy.
-我... -够了
- I... - Enough.
沃德很可能还带着炸♥药♥
There's a good chance Ward's wearing his ka-boom box.
如果我们不能一枪致命
If we can't get a fast, clean shot,
他可能把整栋建筑连我们一起炸了
he could take the whole building down with us inside.
我们人手不够
We don't have the resources for this.
或许应该请求支援
We should call in outside reinforcements.
不行 如果被沃德看见了
No, if Ward saw them coming,
他会跟他们同归于尽
he'd take them all down with him.
那你的计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
一枪致命
Get a fast, clean shot.
我不想伤害你 但你得听我说
I don't want to hurt you, but you need to listen to me.
你曾经是神盾局特工
You were an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
求你了 快走吧
Please, just go.
你对这些符号♥有印象吗
Do you recognize these symbols?
不 我没有
No, no, I don't.
-你就要问这个吗 -好好想想
- Look, is that all you need? - Think.
你有没有画过 刻过或者涂过
Have you been drawing, carving, painting,
任何跟这类似的东西
anything that reminds you of these?
我从来没见过这些符号♥
I have never seen them in my life.
好好看看 尽力回想
Look at them! Try to remember.
我必须知道这些符号♥有什么意义
I need to know what this means.
你脑中有我需要的信息
You have pieces that I need!
我根本不知道你在说些什么 我也不在乎
I don't know what you're talking about, and I don't care.
我都告诉你们了 你们找错人了
Look, I've told you both, you've got the wrong guy!
我们 有人在我之前来找过你
Both? Someone got here before me?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
致科尔森
你们最好给我安静点
I'd be very quiet if I were you.
科尔森特工 我有个坏消息
Agent Coulson, I've got bad news.
精神病院被疯子夺下了
The lunatics are running the asylum.
还记得我吗 科尔森
Do you remember me, Coulson?
记得你都对我做过什么吗
Do you remember what you did to me?
我是想帮你
I tried to help you.
抹去我的记忆 将我变成另一个人吗
What, by erasing my memories, trying to change who I was?
那是救你的唯一方式
It was the only way to save you.
可惜不管用
It didn't work.
你知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
因为我发现了一个小秘密
Because I discovered a little secret.
疼痛能令我记住一切
Pain made me remember.
我开始自残时发现了这个秘密
I found out after I started cutting myself.
疼痛越强烈 我就记得越清楚
The more pain, the more I remembered.
我就是这么找到被你抹去记忆的其他人的
That's how I found the others you erased.
我记得他们过去的身份和现在的伪装
I remembered who they were and who they became.
我第一个找的是你 科尔森 但你已经死了
I came for you first, Coulson, but you were already dead.
可如今你又出现在这里
Yet here you are.
为什么会这样
Why is that?
你也是我们的一员了吗
Are you one of us now?
为什么 你为什么这么做
Why? Why would you do that...
你明知这会有什么后果
when you know what it does?
我也不想
I didn't.
依我看
I think it's because...
是因为你想知道这个的答案
You wanted to know the answer to this.
我试着帮助其他人记起来
Look, I tried to help the others remember.
我不停地割 但没有一个人知道答案
I cut and I cut, but no one had the answer.
我需要知道 科尔森 这到底是什么意思
I need to know, Coulson. What does it mean?!
我不知道 我和你一样也在寻找答案
I don't know. I'm trying to find out, just like you.
你是不是也快被逼疯了
Do they drive you crazy?
是
Yes.
最开始我是在墙上刻
I started carving on walls.
你一开始也是这样吗
Is that how you started?
-是 -那还不够深
- Yes. - It's not deep enough.
你不能这样浅尝辄止 科尔森
You can't just scratch the surface, Coulson.
我们必须深挖
We have to dig deep.
所以我才在人身上刻
That's why I started carving bodies.
必须要够深
It has to be deep.
-那图案不是二维的 -没错
- It's not two-dimensional. - No.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表