剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
地下储藏室直走 画就在那儿
Sublevel storage room straight ahead -- painting's there.
好的
Great.
这次行动并不像之前预想的那样
This isn't the op we anticipated.
事情的进展会比我们想的更迅速更糟糕
Everything's gonna be a little more fast and dirty than we planned.
却更有看头了
Only makes more interesting.
听到了吗 这就是年轻人的激♥情♥
See? The exuberance of youth.
等一下 你们要撞上...
Guys, wait. You're about to hit --
激光网
Laser grids.
怎么老是激光网
Why is it always laser grids?
他们可是来真的
Guy's not kidding around.
好吧 我来
All right. I got this.
他们已经知道我们进来了
They already know we're here.
这里根本没有画
There's no painting here.
可能搞错了 也许在另一个屋子
Could be a mistake. Another room, maybe?
没有搞错
No, it's not a mistake.
教堂账目上刚刚出现了一笔拨款记录
A record of appropriation just popped up on the church's books.
我猜猜 是美国政♥府♥
Don't tell me -- the U.S. Government.
塔伯特今天早上从教会接手了那幅画
Talbot took possession of the painting from the church this morning --
名头是"与一项正在进行的政♥府♥调查有关"
"Related to an ongoing government investigation," it says.
他怎么会管这事
Why is he even on this?
他怎么知道那幅画的
How does he know about that painting?
-我们得... -我们得撤了
- We need to -- - we need to go.
是的 我拿到画了
Yes, I've got it.
但有一个问题 神盾局的人也在这儿
There was one problem, though -- S.H.I.E.L.D.'s here.
你看
Look.
认出来了吗
Recognize them?
打开附件
真有意思
Fascinating.
他们没够成什么威胁
They weren't any trouble.
要我回去吗
You want me to come in?
不 我有个新计划
No. I have a new plan.
这下你开心了吧
I assume this all makes you happy.
我为什么会开心
Why would this make me happy?
我们任务失败
We failed in our mission.
敌众我寡 陷入困境 指望能逃生
We're outnumbered, trapped, hoping not to get killed.
我觉得简直是往日重现了
Feels like the old days to me.
这轮的确是塔伯特赢了
Yeah. I guess Talbot took this round.
我还没打算放弃呢
I'm not giving up yet.
我知道
No.
你总会帮助我
You always have my back.
说到这个 等这事完了
Speaking of, when we get out of this,
我们得好好置定一个应急计划
we're having a real conversation about a contingency plan.
你躲不掉了
You can't avoid it anymore.
可以行动了
We're clear.
科尔森特工
Agent Coulson...
梅特工
Agent May...
你们俩好像行色匆匆啊
You seem like you're in a hurry.
椰丝虾被吃光了 没必要留下了
The caterers ran out of coconut shrimp -- no reason to stay.
你看 我还担心是因为
You see, I was worried you left
我抢在你前面弄到了那幅奇迹之画呢
because I got my hands on the miracle painting and you didn't.
说实话吧 科尔森
Come on, Coulson.
很明显我们是冲着一个东西来的
It's obvious we were there for the same thing.
-我在想... -你就胡诌吧
- Now, I've been thinking -- - I'm sure.
我知道画背面刻有纹样
I know there's writing on the back of that painting.
如果不是因为这个 政♥府♥也不会派我来
The government wouldn't have sent me down here if we didn't.
菲尔 你是唯一一个
Phil, you're the only one
能帮我弄明白纹样含义的人
that can help me figure out what that writing is.
这是你的专长
It's what you do.
所以我们互惠互助怎么样
So why don't we help each other?
我为什么要帮你呢
Why would I help you?
你费了这么大劲来这里
You came all the way down here.
我想你肯定和我们一样迫切想知道
I got to believe you want to know what that writing means
纹样的含义吧
just as badly as we do.
嗯 我怎么觉得还有附加条件呢
Yeah. Why do I have a feeling there's a catch?
没有条件
There's no catch.
你们当然得在一个受我监控的
You'll have to examine it in a secure military facility
军事基地研究它
where I can keep an eye on you,
但这只是 正常规定
But that's just... regulation.
好 我答应了
Okay. You got a deal.
很好
Excellent.
但我得先通知我的人
Just let me check in with my team.
他们需要我的命令
I need to give them their orders.
如果我就这么失踪了他们会紧张的
You know, they'll get nervous if I just disappear.
你要多久 一小时够吗
What do you need -- about an hour?
应该差不多
That ought to do it.
我就住在拉欧娜酒店
I'm downtown at the hotel La Ona.
-我在那儿等你 -很期待与你见面
- I'll see you there. - I look forward to it.
他怎么突然改主意 有蹊跷
Change of heart -- doesn't add up.
是啊 他在哄骗我们 我想知道原因
No. He's working us. I just need to know why.
-我来处理 -梅
- I'll handle it. - May.
这是我的专长
Hey, this is the part I do.
就算是补偿你拉我跳舞
It will make up for all the dancing.
-你明明喜欢的 -才不呢
- You liked it. - No, I didn't.
-有一点点吧 -就一点点
- Little bit? - Little bit.
有消息了马上报告
Check in as soon as you know something.
如果出事了
And if something goes wrong...
我也会处理好
I'll handle it.
我怎么不记得科尔森让你做深入调查了
Don't remember Coulson asking you to do extra research on this thing.
我就是勤快
I'm being industrious.
或是你想在机密任务中
Or are you digging into a top-secret mission
挖掘他们瞒着我们的事
to find out about the parts they're not telling us?
我是个称职有用的士兵
I'm a good, helpful soldier.
我倒是欣赏你追根究底的本性
Well, I happen to appreciate your instinct to be thorough.
要我肯定就喝点酒 睡一觉
I myself prefer a pint and a good nap,
不过这是因为我比较懒
but, then, I'm the lazy type.
我可不觉得懒是你最大的特点
"Lazy" is not the first word that comes to mind.
是危险吗
Dangerous?
我理解 但说实话 我真的很懒
I understand. But truly, it should be "Lazy."
只是我掩饰的好
I just hide it well.
所以才失去了前妻吗
Think that's what drove away the ex-wife?
你又把话题绕回来了
See, now you're bringing it back up.
很搞笑 而且不是的
Ha ha, and no.
我婚姻失败是因为跨"种族"恋情不易维持
It didn't work out because interspecies relationships are hard.
我是人类 可她是只魔鬼恶兽
I was a human, whereas she was a demonic hell-beast.
-他不喜欢她 -还用说吗
- He doesn't like her. - You don't say.
她简直是坏到家了
She's pure evil.
至少你逃开了你的前任
Hey, at least you got away from your ex.
我之前喜欢的人
The guy I had a crush on
是现住在我们地下室的神经病
is now the psycho living in our basement.
我也想有同感 可我的前任都很棒
You know, I wish I could relate, but all my exes are awesome.
真的吗
Is that right?
我似乎记得有整整一年
I seem to remember an entire year
你都不得不假装喜欢藜麦
where you had to pretend you liked quinoa.
是啊 那可是段悲惨的岁月
Yeah. That was a dark time.
重点是前任就是心里的阴影
Point is exs are like stones around your neck.
菲兹 去和他们聊吧
Fitz, go join them.
他们在增进感情 你要落单了
They're bonding. You'll be left out.
你把塔伯特怎么了
What have you done with Talbot?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
这就是梅特工啊
So that's Agent May.
看来档案里写的毫不夸大
I guess the file wasn't overselling her.
如果是科尔森派她来的
If Coulson sent her,
那他就并不完全信任塔伯特准将
it would seem he doesn't fully trust General Talbot.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
我们还要完成怀特霍尔博士的任务
We have Dr. Whitehall's mission to complete.
我们要派一个科尔森特工信任的人去
We need to send in someone Agent Coulson does trust.
获取生物数据
嗯 我怎么觉得还有附加条件呢
Yeah. Why do I have a feeling there's a catch?
嗯 我怎么觉得还有附加条件呢
Yeah. Why do I have a feeling there's a catch?
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
把科尔森带回来 然后我来接手
Just get Coulson back here. I'll take it from that point.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表