剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我完全理解
I completely understand.
我认为我的技能你用得上
I think my skills could be of use to you.
我懂得牺牲 知道生活下去要付出什么代价
I know sacrifice, what it takes to move forward in life.
对此我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt that's true.
马萨诸塞州参议员
The bodies of Massachusetts Senator
克里斯蒂安及其父母的遗体
Christian Ward and both his mother and father
今晚被警方发现
were identified by police tonight
现场表明这是一起谋杀自杀案
in what appears to be a murder-suicide.
火场中发现了一份部分损毁的录音带
A partially destroyed tape found in the fire
内容被认为是议员的供词
is believed to be the senator's confession.
我希望他死
I wanted him dead!
我承认
I did!
他是妈妈唯一不虐待的孩子
The only one mother didn't torture.
必须要停止
It had to end.
我想让她体会我们的痛苦
I wanted her to feel our pain.
你好吗
You okay?
很好
Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
今天可够受的
Hell of a day.
别跟我来这一套
Please don't "Hell of a day" me.
到底怎么啦
What's wrong?
你不觉得你逼得有点过分了吗
You pushed him a little hard, didn't you?
你以为会有什么后果
What did you think was gonna happen?
我估计错误 我以为他会招供
I miscalculated. I thought he was gonna talk.
你确定你不是害怕他招供吗
You sure you weren't afraid he was gonna talk?
他正在说你不可见人的秘密
He's laying out all your dirty laundry,
突然你就害他成了这样
and suddenly, you lay him out.
你真觉得我会那么做吗
You think I would do that?
你不能把一个人吵到自杀
I can't argue a man to suicide.
那你是没和自己吵过架
Clearly, you've never been in an argument with yourself, then.
这就是你想要的结果
You had him right where you wanted him!
你到底想问什么
What is it you want to know, huh?
我来告诉你吧
I'll tell you --
我的问题是什么无所谓
Doesn't matter what I ask.
因为我不相信你的回答
I can't trust the answer.
把这话写下来赶紧交给你的心理医生
Write that sentence down, hand it to your therapist.
我对你一直都很诚实
I have always been honest with you,
但你却无法接受
and you can't accept it.
你渴望发现谎言
You search for lies!
你是个精英间谍 不怀疑你我才傻呢
You're an elite spy! I'd be crazy not to.
你知道你对我说过谎的
You know you've lied to me.
每次都这样 我们关系一亲近你就紧张
This happens every time -- we get closer, you get nervous.
我们不亲近
We're not close.
你刚用了一天说服一个人自己被洗♥脑♥了
You just spent the day convincing a man he was brainwashed.
-我不知道你的目的到底是什么 -是你
- I don't know where the angles end. - With you!
你以为我为什么要在科尔森面前为你担♥保♥
Why do you think I vouched for you with Coulson, huh?
虽然我很想相信是因为我的个人魅力
As much as I'd like to believe it was my magical personality,
但我觉得是因为你有什么阴谋需要同盟
I think you have something up and running and need allies
而且你知道不论这阴谋是什么我都会帮你
and know that I'll have your back, whatever it is.
你永远都没法信任我吗
Will you never trust me?
但我永远都会想信任你
But I'll never stop wanting to.
已经运行几小时了
It's been running for a few hours.
26个卫星在整个地球上搜索你的地图
26 satellites scouring the world for your map.
很好
Good.
多谱图象 探地雷达
Multispectral images, ground-penetrating radar.
只要等它叮一声 就是找到匹配对象了
Now we wait for the ding that says we have a match.
只要地球上真有这城市存在的证据
If there's evidence of this city on earth,
电脑就能找到它
the computer will find it.
两位 没出什么事吧
Guys? Is everything okay?
他们在为崔普缝合了 他会好起来的
They're patching Trip up and he's going to be fine,
但你们却一脸见到鬼的表情
But you're acting like you saw the devil out there.
怎么了
What?
找到匹配对象
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
医生 真高兴见到你
Doctor, how nice to see you.
请进 请坐
Please, come -- sit.
今天晚上够受的吧
You've had a long night.
你应该提前告诉我要见人
You should tell me when we're having a meeting.
我也可以稍微收拾一下
I would've freshened up.
这位沃德先生是一位神盾局专家
Mr. Ward here is something of an expert on S.H.I.E.L.D.,
而你是研究方尖碑的专家
and you an expert on the Obelisk.
我们联手 一定能大有成就
Together, I think there's much we can achieve.
我曾是科尔森团队的一员
I was a member of Coulson's team.
和他们共同生活过数月
Lived with them for months.
那你认识队伍里的所有人吧
So you know the entire team.
如家人般亲密
Like family.
听说你遇到了科尔森
Heard you crossed Coulson.
不怎么愉快吧
That can be rough.
也没那么糟
Oh, it wasn't a complete loss.
能和敌人对视 总是有好处的
It's always good to look your enemy right in the eye.
25年前
天哪
Oh, god.
天哪
Oh, god.
亲爱的
Oh, my love.
我会找到他
I'll find him.
我要让他
I'll do to him...
血债血偿
what he did to you.
我要把他碎尸万段
I'll tear him apart!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表