剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
答案并不在表面
The answer isn't on the surface.
而在于其内涵
It's what lies beneath.
我们合作 就可以找到答案
We can find it... together.
这就对了
That's the idea.
不 不
No. No.
到底有什么含义 科尔森
What does it mean, Coulson?
我不知道
I don't know.
带上家人 快走
Take your family! Go!
来 我们走 快走
Come on. Go. Go!
塔希提到底是什么
What the hell is Tahiti?
塔希提起初是用来复活死去的复仇者的
Uh, Tahiti was designed to revive a fallen avenger.
最初目的就是这个
That's how it got started.
美国队长 钢铁侠 那些复仇者
Uh, Captain America, Iron Man... those avengers?
就是他们
Those are the ones.
科尔森怎么会忘了这个
How the hell could Coulson forget that?
怎么 他体内也有外星人血液吗
What, does he have alien blood, too?
你能想象吗
Man, can you imagine that...
指挥神盾局的人居然是个半外星人
S.H.I.E.L.D. being run by a man that's part alien?
是啊 没法想象
Yeah, imagine that.
-停车 -怎么回事
- Stop! Hey! - What the...
快报♥警♥
C-call the police.
有两个家伙在那边相互厮杀呢
There's two guys trying to kill each other.
他们就在我的工坊 汤普森焊接
They're out at my place, Thompson Welding.
就在前面
It's right down the road.
好 待在这里 我们来处理
All right, stay here. We'll handle this.
好
Okay.
你想要疼痛吗
You want pain?
那就来吧
Come and get some.
你无处可躲 科尔森
You can't hide, Coulson.
你我血脉相连
We're connected by the blood.
答案就在这里 德里克
The answer's right here, Derik.
你只需要睁开眼看
All you have to do is look!
-放开他 科尔森 -没关系
- Let him go, Coulson! - It's okay!
我没事
I'm okay now.
你把我扔进牢房♥里时也说你没事
That's what you said before you threw me in a cell.
说得有理 但我没在杀他
Fair enough, but I'm not trying to kill him!
而是在救他
I'm trying to save him.
我数到三 你放开他 不然我就开火了
I'm giving you to the count of three, and my gun's real.
就在这里 斯凯 我们找了这么久的东西
It's here, Skye... everything we've been looking for.
一
One!
他不是说笑的 放开他
He's not kidding! Let him go.
-睁眼看啊 德里克 -二
- Open your eyes, Derik. - Two!
就像你说的那样 答案不在表面
It's just below the surface, like you said.
你只需要睁眼看看
All you have to do is look.
三
Three!
你们可以收起枪了
You can put the guns away.
他不会再伤人了
He won't hurt anyone now.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
他找到他一直在找的了
He found what he's been looking for...
也是我们一直在找的
What we've all been looking for.
最后的线索
The final piece.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
与其说是地图 倒不如说是蓝图
It's not so much a map as a blueprint.
这是一座城市
It's a city.
这么说我以前是个超级间谍
So, I was some kind of super-spy?
最顶尖的
One of the best.
我们用得着你
We could use you.
详细资料都在这里了 你是谁 做过什么
The whole story's right here -- what you were, who you were.
神盾局人事档案
卡梅隆·克莱恩
我知道我是谁 我是汉克·汤普森
I know who I am. I'm Hank Thompson.
我有娇妻爱子
I've got a wife I love, a kid I adore,
每天醒来 都深感幸福
and every day, I wake up happy.
我可想象不出当间谍有什么幸福的
I can't imagine I was happy being a spy.
无意冒犯
Um, no offense.
不必在意
None taken.
谢谢你 科尔森先生
Thank you, Mr. Coulson.
谢谢你 给了我第二次机会
Thank you for... giving me a second chance,
让我走到了现在
making me who I am.
你是个好人 汤普森先生
You're a good man, Mr. Thompson.
一直都是
You always were.
这几位特工会送你回家
These agents will take you home now.
得戴眼罩真是抱歉
Sorry about the blindfold.
我理解 间谍嘛
I understand. Spy stuff.
如果
Oh, uh, if you, uh...
如果你有什么焊接的活儿 请来找我
if you ever need any welding, you know where to find me.
谢谢
Thanks.
塞巴斯蒂安·德里克已被移交当局
Sebastian Derik has been turned over to the authorities.
塔希提计划前他还犯过别的罪
He had sins to atone for long before Tahiti ever happened.
不过 至少他得到了心灵的平静
But... at least he found his peace.
你呢
And you?
强迫症消失了
The compulsion's gone.
你怎么能确定呢
How can you be sure?
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
不管我们血液里掺杂了什么
Whatever's in our blood,
它一直在驱使我们去找这座城
it was driving us to go to that city,
就像信鸽在找回家的路
like homing pigeons,
只是我们不知道这家是什么
only we couldn't figure out what home was,
于是被逼得精神错乱
so it was just driving us mad.
找到所有碎片后就不一样了
Once I had all the pieces...
现在我们只要弄明白
Now we just need to figure out
这外星人为什么这么铁了心要去那里
why this alien was so hell-bent on getting there.
沃德有消息吗
Any news on Ward?
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
与此同时
In the meantime...
可以先用用他的礼物 巴克希先生
we'll take advantage of his gift, Mr. Bakshi.
这是他的手♥机♥
Here's his cellphone.
看你能找到什么信息
See what you can find inside.
好了
All right.
我们去了结此事吧
Let's get this over with.
先回答所有人都在思考的问题
To answer the question on everyone's mind,
不 我没疯
no, I'm not crazy.
我知道过去这几个月
I know in the past few months,
我似乎总派大家做些莫名其妙的任务
it may have seemed like I was leading you on some fool's errand,
追寻奇怪的雕刻和艺术品
chasing after strange carvings and artifacts.
很多次 我也在问自己
At times, I questioned it myself...
我是不是在做无用功
wondering if I was chasing windmills,
是不是在寻求无解之谜的答案
trying to solve some unsolvable puzzle.
但现在碎片终于拼凑在了一起
But the pieces are coming together.
谜题有眉目了
The puzzle's taking shape.
坏消息是 九头蛇也在破解同一个谜题
The bad news... Hydra's trying to solve the same puzzle,
而他们的资源比我们丰富
and they have more resources.
好消息是
The good news...
我们有一块他们没有的拼图
we now have a piece they don't have.
我们所做的一切 带我们走到了这一步
Everything we've been doing, it all... leads here.
我们的任务 就是在其他人之前找到它
Our job... find it before anyone else.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
好了 巴克希先生 希望你不爱自♥拍♥
All right, Mr. Bakshi, I hope you weren't into selfies,
否则我们都要尴尬了
or this could be embarrassing for both of us.
未知来电
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
你好 斯凯
Hey, Skye.
你在哪
Where are you?
我只想确保你拿到了我的礼物
Just wanted to make sure you got my present.
我许诺他能面见科尔森
I promised him a face-to-face with Coulson.
虽然跟他想象的可能有点差距
Probably not exactly what he had in mind.
我会不定时地给你送去些礼物
I'll be sending a few other gifts your way now and then.
就像猫咪抓来死鸟吗
Like a cat bringing in dead birds?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我只是想帮忙
Just trying to be helpful.
我见到你们的新成员了
Oh, met the new recruits.
我觉得他们在那里可能待不了太久
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表