剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
dedicated S.H.I.E.L.D. agents with families,
你还要说他们是一样的吗
and you're gonna say that they're the same?
科尔森与斯凯的异能无关
Coulson had nothing to do with Skye's powers.
那是九头蛇的一件武器引发的
They were caused by a weapon in Hydra's possession.
而你们去追寻它
That you were chasing
正是因为科尔森脑中的声音
because of some voices in Coulson's head.
我们追踪的是九头蛇 那是职责所在
We were pursuing Hydra because that's our job.
这才是我们现在该做的事
It's what we should all be doing right now
而不是浪费时间 搞政♥治♥迫♥害♥
instead of wasting our time on some witch hunt!
你自己在这里干什么
What are you doing in here by yourself?
外面的气氛太差了
There's too much bad blood out there.
他们认为我们是叛徒
They think we're traitors.
你感觉怎么样
How you holding up?
我们早知道这事不可能是大团圆结局
We always knew this wasn't gonna end in a big group hug.
科尔森是个好人 迈克
Coulson's a good man, Mack.
是的 他是个有问题的好人
Yeah. He's a good man who's been compromised.
科尔森应该和斯凯特工一样被列入名录
Coulson should be in the index with Agent Skye.
你是最清楚
You of all people know what happens
异能者失控会怎么样
when powered people lose control.
巴林岛行动汇报
你当时不得不干掉了一个
You had to put one down.
这不正是你被称为"铁骑"的原因吗
Isn't that why they call you the Calvary?
你想干掉科尔森和斯凯吗
So you want to put down Coulson and Skye?
我想避免那样
I want to avoid it.
他的行为正在导致我们走向血腥对决
His actions are leading us to a deadly showdown.
帮我找到他 我们阻止这一切
Help me find him, and we'll stop it.
别担心 等他准备好会来找你的
Don't worry. When he's ready, he'll find you.
科尔森是你们永远干不掉的人
Coulson is the one man... you can never put down.
你总是带着威士忌和一口杯旅行吗
You always travel with whiskey and shot glasses?
永远不知道什么时候会需要
Never know when you're gonna need something
寒夜取暖的东西
to keep you warm on a cold night.
两个杯子
Two glasses?
另一个是为温暖我的人准备的
The other one's for the person keeping me warm.
但你情况特殊 破回例吧
But in your case, I'll make an exception.
我需要保持头脑清醒
I need to keep my head clear.
一天内失去了神盾局和斯凯
S.H.I.E.L.D. and skye gone in one day --
我怎么会让这种事发生
How could I let that happen?
你也不可能预先知道的
There's no way you could have known.
他们骗了我们所有人
They fooled all of us.
芭比和迈克是狼狈为奸的骗子和小偷
Bobbi and Mack are conniving liars and thieves.
下次再见到他们任何一个
And the next time I see either of them --
他们是优秀的特工 要试着从他们的角度看问题
They're good agents. Try to see it from their side.
去他们的角度吧
Screw their side.
这世界上没有几个我愿意
There are very few people in this world
与之同生死的人 而你是其中之一
that I'd throw down with, but you're one of them.
冈萨雷斯 那个爱之舰舰长
Gonzales, the love boat captain?
除非地狱结冰
Not if hell froze over.
他是个很棒的战术家
He's a brilliant tactician
一辈子都在为神盾局尽心尽力
who's dedicated his life to S.H.I.E.L.D.
我在三曲翼总部碰到过他几次
I ran into him a couple of times at the triskelion.
他不是坏人
He's not a bad guy.
好人不会在背后捅你一刀
Good guys don't usually stab you in the back.
也许他说得有理
Maybe he's got a point.
毕竟我死过了 我本不该还活着
I was dead, after all. I shouldn't even be here.
我们都有状态不佳的时候
We all have our bad days.
也许我们该忘了这里的一切 到墨西哥去
Well, maybe we should forget all this, head down to Mexico.
隐姓埋名
We can lay low,
享受宁静生活
enjoy the quiet life.
不行
That's not an option.
问题是 也没有什么好办法了
The problem is, there are no good options.
也许该做坏决定了
Well, maybe it's time for the bad ones.
你真准备就让菲兹离开
Are you really going to let Fitz just walk out of here?
他已经通过检查 可以离开了
He's already cleared and free to go.
你呢 会留下来吗
What about you? Are you staying?
我一直希望一切能得到解决
I keep hoping this will all be resolved
恢复原来的样子
and things can get back to normal.
最快的解决办法
The fastest way to make that happen
就是协助我们打开工具箱
is to help us open that box.
你不好奇里面是什么吗
Aren't you curious what's inside?
当然好奇 但没好奇到愿意背叛科尔森
Of course I am, but not enough to betray Coulson.
如果他什么也没隐瞒
If he isn't hiding something,
那打开它就可以证明
then opening it will prove that.
如果他隐瞒了 你不觉得我们该知道吗
If he is...don't you think we should know?
一旦打开了它 你们就会离开吗
Once it's opened, you'll all leave?
我们得知道我们在统一战线上
Once we know we're all on the same side.
但我们需要菲兹打开它
But we need Fitz to get it open.
不一定
Not really.
你们的方法就错了
You've been looking at it all wrong.
不非得靠技术 可以通过分♥析♥解决
It's not a tech solution -- it's a lab solution.
只要你需要 这房♥间就是你的
Well, this is yours for as long as you want.
戈登把你的包从小木屋拿了过来
Gordon brought your bag from the cabin,
所以 休息一下 放松下来
So, you know, take some time, try to relax.
放松
Relax?
这是我一周来第四张床了
This will be like my fourth bed in the past week,
我被关起来过 隔离过 精神分♥析♥过
and I've been locked up, quarantined, psychoanalyzed.
让我猜猜 那是为了不让你伤到自己
Let me guess. To protect you from yourself.
这手套释放的抑制剂
The inhibitors these released
严重妨碍了转化过程
seriously compromised the transition process.
也是你昏迷那么久的原因之一
It's one of the reasons, uh, you were out for so long.
我朋友 她只是...想帮我
My friend -- she was just... trying to help.
她以为她对付的是人类生物学问题
I mean, she thought she was dealing with human biology,
但你已经从那个级别进化了
but you graduated from that class.
我会好好研究一下这个
I'm gonna take a closer look at these.
你呢 尽量休息一下
Uh, meanwhile, try to get some rest.
明天我们再看看你的天赋是什么
Tomorrow, maybe we'll see what gift you've been given.
更像是个诅咒
It's more like a curse.
我们很多人开始也这么觉得
A lot of us feel that way at first,
但你会学会控制它
but you'll learn to control it.
我不想控制它 我想摆脱它
I don't want to control it -- I want to get rid of it.
所以我才召唤了戈登
That's... why I called Gordon.
我以为他能治好我
I thought that he'd be able to fix me.
对不起 我以为你知道
I'm sorry. I-I thought you knew.
转化是不可逆的
The transition is irreversible.
相信我 过几天你就会好多了
You'll feel better in a few days -- trust me.
至少 在这儿待到外面的事态平息
At least, hang here until things calm down on the outside.
再作考虑
See what happens.
再说了 明晚是比萨之夜
Plus, it's, uh, pizza night tomorrow night.
深盘比萨 戈登从芝加哥买♥♥来的
Deep dish -- Gordon brings them in from Chicago.
你可不能错过
Uh, you can't miss it.
他的天赋没被浪费可真好
Nice to see his gifts aren't being wasted.
说真的 休息吧 明早见
Seriously, rest. I'll see you in the morning.
怎么了
What's happening?
神盾局来了
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s here.
-我们的人还是他们那边的 -他们的
- Ours or theirs? - Theirs.
见鬼 他们怎么找到我们的
Damn it. How did they find us?
我找他们来的
I invited them.
你为什么触动警报 想投降吗
Why did you trigger the alarm? Are you surrendering?
要知道 我们有两个人呢
Last time I checked, there were two of us,
至少商量一下啊
which means two votes.
-我们不是要投降 -那是什么
- We're not surrendering. - What, then?
你要像虎豹小霸王那样拿着枪冲出去吗
You want to go out guns blazing, like Butch and Sundance?
他们的下场可不妙
That didn't end so well.
我考虑了你昨晚说的话
I was thinking about what you said last night,
做坏决定
about bad options.
我的意思是再喝一杯
I meant have another drink.
我绝不会什么都不做就屈服
I'm not going down without a fight.
我们要找到斯凯 而我要把神盾局夺回来
We're gonna find Skye and I'm gonna take back S.H.I.E.L.D.,
所以我们需要比老实埃迪的吉普更厉害的东西
and we're gonna need more than Honest Eddie's jeep to do it.
你想把他们的昆式战斗机抢过来
You want to take their quinjet --
就靠我们两个 还被包围了 困在这里
the two us, while we're trapped in here, surrounded?
-棒极了 -我叫了增援 正在赶来
- Brilliant. - I have reinforcements on the way.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表