剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
局长的事
With the director.
你没看见我看见的场面
You didn't see what I saw.
他很暴♥力♥
The guy was violent.
我觉得没事啊
Seems all right to me.
不不 他疯了
No, no, he was out of his mind, man.
据说是
And they're saying it's
弗瑞搅乱了他的大脑什么的
'cause Fury messed with his head or something.
我不...
I don't --
来看戏啦
Come to join the festivities?
巴克希先生好几次差点杀了我
Mr. Bakshi almost killed me a few times.
坐吧
Well, pull up a seat.
没想到她能这么...礼貌
I'm surprised she's so... civil.
想看他被打死吗
Want to see his head bashed in?
那样可不好 是吗
That would be wrong, wouldn't it?
但我是做不到坐在他对面 面带微笑
But I could never sit across from him like that, smiling.
芭比可以装作喜欢任何东西
Bobbi can pretend to like anything.
你怎么能追随怀特霍尔呢
How can you follow Whitehall?
他就是个中层管理人员的样子
He's sort of a Milquetoasty middle-management type.
而你呢 你有那种
Now you -- you got that whole
经典邦德电影反派的气质
classic Bond-villain thing going on.
为什么不做领导
Why not lead?
我的时代会来的
My time will come.
就像怀特霍尔 我目光放得远
Like Whitehall, I worry about the long view.
我觉得你是被洗♥脑♥了
And I worry that you've been brainwashed.
怀特霍尔给你洗过脑吗
Did Whitehall pull an mk-ultra on you?
我才不是被九头蛇控制的疯子
I'm not one of those fanatics that Hydra controls.
怀特霍尔博士是九头蛇奠基者
Dr. Whitehall is a disciple of Red Skull,
红骷髅的门徒 与他目标一致
Hydra's founder, shared his vision.
我参与到了伟大的历史当中
I'm part of a grand history.
砍掉一颗头...
Cut off one head and two --
还能长出两个 嗯嗯 知道
Two grow back. Yes, yes, yes.
如果砍掉怀特霍尔的头能让你当权
Hell, I'll hand you the sword if Whitehall's head
我亲手给你把剑
will get you the gig.
怀特霍尔会让你的朋友都变成石头
Whitehall will see your friends turn to stone...
那些还活着的朋友
...those that haven't already.
巴克希是被洗♥脑♥了吗
So, you think Bakshi was brainwashed?
没有 但让他被这个想法折磨一阵吧
No, but let the idea drive him nuts for awhile.
任何九头蛇成员都可能被洗♥脑♥ 无从得知
Any Hydra member could've been, wouldn't know it.
是啊
Yes, that's true.
巴克希的话 他的用语感觉不对劲
Something Bakshi said -- the language didn't feel right.
他说怀特霍尔是"红骷髅的门徒"
Called Whitehall "a disciple of Red Skull."
很奇怪 他没说"研究"
Weird choice. He didn't say "studied."
"与他目标一致"
And "shared his vision"?
用的是过去式 措辞听上去好像...
That phrase is past tense. The wording feels --
有直接接触
Firsthand.
是啊
Yeah.
我认为巴克希说溜嘴了
I think Bakshi slipped.
也许怀特霍尔和红骷髅有些联♥系♥
Maybe Whitehall and Red Skull have some sort of connection.
有道理 只不过
Sounds logical, other than the fact
红骷髅死了70多年了
that Red Skull's been dead for over 70 years.
大概就是在战略科学军团发现方尖碑的时候
Which is right around the time the SSR recovered the Obelisk.
显然 红骷髅为得到方尖碑
Clearly, whatever Red Skull did
付出的努力影响了怀特霍尔
to get the Obelisk influenced Whitehall.
这里在弗瑞翻修前曾是战略科学军团的基地
This used to be an SSR base before Fury restored it.
有很多战略科学军团的文件
It's full of SSR files.
找到它们
Get on it.
就像科尔森说的 了解你的敌人
Like Coulson's been saying, know your enemies.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, hon.
我周末尽量赶回去
I'll try to make it home this weekend,
不过要开战略会议 所以
but with the strategy meetings, it's just...
好吧
Okay.
爱你
Love you.
是我
It's me.
是的 我非常有空
Yep. Wide open.
我家的避暑屋
My family's summer place.
你收到我的礼物了吗
Did you get my present yet?
当然是透视的了
Of course it's see-through.
要的就是这样
That's the point.
你好啊 哥哥
Hey, big brother.
听说你在找我
Heard you were looking for me.
夏威夷 欧胡岛
怎么 你们以为我们要袭击欧胡岛吗
What are we gonna do, storm Oahu?
我们怎么知道
We don't know yet.
把枪放下
Ditch the guns.
拿上这个
Take this.
-这是什么 -是块手表
- What is it? - It's a watch.
把这送给卡哈努维修店的店主卡姆
Deliver it to Cam, the owner of the Kahananui repair shop.
拿着
Here.
刻下这些字
It'll need the following inscription --
"敬爱的达伦 分开的日子我度日如年
"Dearest Darren, I count the seconds we're apart.
爱你的小岛之花"
Love, your island flower."
记住了吗
You got that?
"小岛之花" 记住了 还有吗
"Island flower" -- got it. Anything else?
如果流出了任何液体 就扔了赶紧跑
If it starts to leak any fluids, drop it, run.
这听起来可不像表
This does not sound like a watch.
把这个拿去玛卡伊莫伊莫街的卡普干洗店
Take this to the Ka Pua dry-cleaner on Makamoimo street.
玛卡什么
Maka-what, now?
不是可可雷瓦街上那间
Not the one on Kookelewaa.
我可以把它放在兜里吗
Am I good with this in my pocket?
看情况 你还想要孩子吗
That depends. You ever want kids?
然后把蓝领带拿回来
And bring back the blue tie.
好的 长官
You got it, sir.
尽快回来
Get back here ASAP.
飞机要在40分钟内起飞
This bus has to be wheels-up in 40 minutes.
-好嘞 -收到
- You got it. - Copy that.
我有什么任务吗 长官
Any orders for me, sir?
你想回归外勤吗
You wanted to get back in the field?
给你个机会
Here's your chance.
这是个无线收发器 至少是一部分
It's a...transceiver, or at least parts for one.
我需要你在实战中 压力下
I'm gonna need you to install this in the field,
六分钟内 把这个安装好
under pressure, in less than six minutes.
你知道我只有一只手能用吧
You are aware that I only have one hand that works good.
所以你要不断地练习
That's why you'll practice it over and over
直到你能娴熟地完成
until you've got it down cold.
肌肉记忆 不要思考
Muscle memory. Don't think about the action.
让行动代替思考
Let the action help you think.
好的
Yeah.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
怎么了 你在玩棍子
What's wrong? You're twirling.
搞不明白巴克希吗
Having trouble figuring out Bakshi?
事实上 不是的 我搞定他了
Actually, no, I-I have him pegged.
在街头长大 可能是绍索尔
Grew up on the street -- probably Southall --
很努力地改掉口音
worked hard to refine his accent,
T的发音还有问题 父母不在身边
still struggles with the T's, parent weren't around,
犯了些轻罪 从军帮了他
got into petty crime, military straightened him out
直到他们察觉到了一丝不对劲把他赶走了
till they sensed something off and washed him out.
最后进入了一家私人情报机构
Ended up a private intelligence contractor.
你通过他和你说的八个字就看出这么多
And you got all that from the eight words he said to you.
不是 最后一部分是我查到的
No. That last part I checked on.
我认为他与怀特霍尔最初是敌对方
I think that he crossed Whitehall as an enemy,
但怀特霍尔给了巴克希第二次机会
and Whitehall gave Bakshi a second chance.
他的边缘人格障碍
His borderline personality disorder
使他非常看重某些关系
makes him overvalue certain relationships --
这要感谢他的爸妈
Thank mom and dad for that --
怀特霍尔这样的权威人士
And one glimmer of belief
稍给了他一点信任 他就...
in an authority figure like Whitehall, well...
"九头蛇万岁"了
Hail Hydra.
我在想的是怀特霍尔
The puzzle I'm working is Whitehall.
巴克希在他身上看到了我们没看到的东西
Bakshi sees something in him that we don't.
这是几十年的研究 而且不完整
This is decades of research, and it's incomplete.
但我找到了最早的084报告
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表