剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我自愿自首 你却折磨我
Torturing me after I willingly turned myself in?
我不喜欢折磨人 卡尔
Torture isn't my thing, Cal,
你也不像喜欢投降的人
and surrender doesn't really seem like yours.
嘉颖为什么派你来
Why did Jiaying send you?
你有孩子吗 菲尔
Do you have children, Phil?
没有
I do not.
那你是不会理解
Well, then, you'll never understand
父亲愿为孩子做出什么的
what a father will do for his child...
也无法想象我女儿被神盾局偷走时我的痛苦
Never imagine my pain when S.H.I.E.L.D. stole my daughter.
我们说过了 那不是神盾局 是九头蛇
We've been over this. It wasn't S.H.I.E.L.D.... It was Hydra.
而且你不是早复过仇了吗
and didn't you get your vengeance back in the day?
据我所知 你一个人杀了好多人呢
My understanding is you single-handedly killed a whole lot of people.
这也是
I suppose that's true.
我很想知道你是怎么杀人的
I'm curious how you did it.
很有风格
With style.
告诉我你已经知道卡尔用了什么药了
Tell me you figured out what drugs Cal took,
因为我觉得他是嗑大了
because my gut's saying everything ever made.
我还未完全破解配方
I haven't fully sequenced the formula yet,
找到的微量药物实在太多
if only for the multitude of trace drugs found,
但初步列出的单子包括合成雄激素类固醇
but my initial list includes anabolic-androgenic steroids,
肝脏酶阻滞剂 各种代谢促进剂
a liver enzyme blocker, various metabolic enhancers,
脱氧麻黄碱[中枢兴♥奋♥剂♥]
methamphetamines,
貌似还有大猩猩睾酮
what appears to be gorilla testosterone,
还有 不骗你的 一滴薄荷
and... no lie... a drop of peppermint.
我觉得是想获得超级神力 不太成功
I think it's an ill-conceived attempt at super strength.
除了队长 其他人的尝试都不成功
Other than Cap, every attempt has been ill-conceived.
他会没事吗
Will he survive it?
一小瓶就足以让正常人进医院了
A single vial would send any normal man to the hospital.
斯凯的父亲用了三瓶
Skye's father took three.
他应该死了才对
He should be dead.
开始了 她有感觉了
It's happening. She feels it.
等她理解了你的痛苦
Once she understands your pain,
我们也能放下这些不快
we can all move past this unpleasantness.
你看不出是怎么回事吗
Don't you see what's happening?
他在塑造你 就像巴克希那样
He's molding you... the way that Bakshi molded you.
这循环不会完了
The circle never ends.
你不管她死活
You left her for dead.
我在帮她愈合
I'm helping her heal...
愈合你留下的伤口
from wounds you inflicted.
那就带她去夏威夷吧
Then take her to Hawaii.
你觉得到我这儿就完了吗
Do you think it'll end with me?
还会有其他该责怪的人
There's always someone else to blame.
你错了
You're wrong.
他开始肯定给你简单的 象征性的目标
I bet he started you off easy... symbolic target...
或许是给你做面具的博士
maybe the doctor who made your mask.
沃德大概也是从简单的开始
Ward probably started off easy, too.
是啊
You're right.
是他的狗
It was his dog.
加勒特逼他杀了他的狗
Garrett made him kill his dog.
我知道你想干什么 莫尔斯特工
I know what you're doing, Agent Morse,
不会有用的
and it's not going to work.
格兰特已经告诉了我一切
Grant's already told me everything...
一切 他虐待狂的家庭
everything... about his abusive family,
约翰·加勒特
about John Garrett,
杀维多利亚·汉德
about having to kill victoria hand.
但最终 他战胜了他家人
But in the end, he overcame his family
克服了加勒特给他的痛苦
and the pain Garrett put him through.
他重塑了自己
He remade himself.
所以我才爱他
It's why I love him...
所以不管他做什么
...And why no matter what he does,
我都永远会站在沃德这边
I will always stand with Ward.
谢谢你来见我 蕾娜
Thank you for meeting me, Raina.
你感觉如何了
How are you feeling?
好点了
Stronger.
我该听从你对神盾局的警告的
I should have listened to your warning about S.H.I.E.L.D.
我并未看到你受攻击的预兆
I hadn't foreseen you getting attacked.
否则我一定会说的
I would have told you.
如今很危险
These are dangerous days.
幸好有你能看到预兆
I'm grateful for your visions.
你会是很有价值的顾问
You'll be a valuable adviser.
顾问
Adviser.
我小时候 一直梦想领导异人族
Growing up, my dream was to lead the inhumans.
生活很少如我们所愿
Life is rarely what we dream.
我比大部分人都更痛苦地明白了这一点
I've learned that more painfully than most.
现在我接受现实了
And now I've come to accept it.
我的命运不是领导 而是启迪
It is not for me to lead, but to illuminate.
我看见了未来 和你的计划
I've seen the future... And your plan.
我成功了吗
Does it succeed?
只有一样东西能避免异人族
There's only one thing that can save the inhumans
遭遇死亡和毁灭
from death and destruction.
既不是你 也不是我
And it is neither you nor I.
是斯凯
It's Skye.
我考虑过杀了你们 逃避我的命运
I've considered killing her and you... running from my fate.
但后来 我意识到
But then, I realized...
我祖母以前曾说
what my grandmother used to say...
有一天 我会成为天使
That one day, I would be an angel.
我意识到 她的话已经成真
And I realized her words have come true.
我不是个恶魔
I am not a monster.
我是个天使
I am an angel.
我终于实现了命运
I'm finally what I'm meant to be.
很高兴你这么说
I'm happy to hear you say that.
天使是护卫 嘉颖
Angels are guardians, Jiaying,
但他们也是被派来宣告真♥相♥的先驱
but they're also heralds, sent to reveal the truth.
这正是我的使命
And that is my purpose.
我要让异人族知道你究竟是什么样的人
I'm here to show the inhumans exactly what you are.
即便在黑暗里 他们也会看清♥真♥♥相♥
Even in the darkness, they will see the truth.
不 他们不会的
No. They won't.
你做了什么
What did you do?
-你怎么能这样 -她威胁我
- How could you? - She threatened me.
你警告过我
You tried to warn me,
但我没听 差点就太晚了
but I didn't listen until it was almost too late.
她知道我会看到的 她就是这么说的
She knew I would see this. She said as much.
她看清了你真实的面目 于是你杀了她
She saw who you really are, so you killed her.
我做的一切
Everything I've done,
我将做的一切都是为了保护我们族人
everything I will do is for the protection of our people.
你杀了冈萨雷斯
You killed Gonzales.
你就想挑起战争
You want a war.
战争本就不可避免
War was inevitable.
我先出手 是为了占上风
I struck first so we would have the advantage.
他是来求和的
He came to make peace.
和平
Peace?
我在荒野之中建立了这个社区
I built this community in the middle of nowhere
就为了能获得安宁
so we would be left in peace.
但神盾局还是找到了我们
Yet, S.H.I.E.L.D. found us.
不管我们去哪 做什么 他们都会找到我们
No matter where we go or what we do, they will hunt us down.
我们如果想存活下去
If we are to survive,
就必须摧毁神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D. must be destroyed.
你计划做什么
What are you planning?
我计划的是我们的未来 你的未来
I am planning for our future... your future.
黛西 我不会永远活下去
Daisy, I won't live forever,
等我死了 你必须来领导我们族人
and when I'm gone, you must lead these people...
像我那样保护他们
protect them as I have done.
保护他们 你杀了蕾娜
Protect them? You killed Raina.
你在把他们引入战争
You are leading them into a war.
如果他们需要保护 也是提防你
If they need protection, it is from you!
很抱歉你这么看
I'm sorry you feel that way.
控制住她 你带她走
Restrain her. Take her with you.
希望等一切结束 她会理解
When this is done, hopefully she'll understand.
处理掉蕾娜的尸体
And dispose of Raina's body.
她有什么计划
What is her plan?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表