剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
He always finds someone to believe him.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
你现在知道了吧
You see that now, don't you?
你♥爸♥爸的事 我没说谎
I never lied about your father.
-你只是不给我机会告诉你 -我知道
- You just didn't give me the chance to tell you... - I know.
但我现在给你机会了
But I'm giving you the chance now.
我想知道一切
And I want to know everything.
他这次不会轻易逃脱了
He won't get away with it this time.
这事不会很容易
It's not going to be simple...
但我知道怎样能让我们双方都获益
...but I think I know a way we can both have what we want.
你♥爸♥爸杀了人 没错
Your father killed people, yes.
但他所做的一切 斯凯
But everything he did, Skye,
都是因为他爱你
He did because he loved you.
我不能因为这个怪他
I can't fault him for that.
在湖南省死掉的那些人
The people who died in the Hunan province,
他们不是普通村民
they weren't villagers.
他们是九头蛇特工
They were Hydra agents.
他们找到了你和你妈妈
They'd found you and your mother.
我妈妈
My mother?
她也还活着吗
Is she alive, too?
不
No.
他们杀了她
No, they killed her.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你♥爸♥爸赶到时 他失去了控制
But when your father got there, he lost it,
毁掉了整个村庄和那里所有人
tore up the whole village and everyone in it.
怎么做到的
How?
他到底是什么
What is he?
不管他是什么
Whatever he is,
他在一天内失去了所有家人 他崩溃了
he lost his whole family in one day, and he cracked.
如今他想跟家人重聚
But now he wants to put that family back together.
我可以帮忙
I can help with that.
我可以带你去见他
I can take you to him.
怎么见
How?
他在哪里
Where is he?
我自有门路
I've got connections.
我认识一些人可以追踪到他
People I can talk to will track him...
什么门路
What connections?
什么人
What people?
蕾娜已经不在了
Raina's gone.
我自有办法
I'm resourceful.
那就告诉我你都知道些什么
Then tell me what you know.
没有别的了吗
Isn't there anything else?
求你了 沃德
Please, Ward.
没有了
No.
但你我携手 一定能找到他
But we can find him together.
我向你保证
I promise you.
谢谢你告诉我你知道的一切
Thank you for telling me everything you know.
该让你离开这里了
It's time we get you out of here.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
你将被转移 沃德
You're being transferred, Ward.
你哥哥指名要你
Your brother wants you in his custody,
我们决定满足他的要求
and we're gonna give him exactly what he wants.
我跟参议员达成了协议
I struck a deal with the senator.
他会撤回反神盾局的提议
He'll reverse his anti-S.H.I.E.L.D. proposal
以交换他弟弟
in exchange for his brother.
这一天总算来了
Long time coming.
-斯凯 -信息都到手了
- And Skye? - I got everything I need.
很好
Good.
我们马上就到比利时
We'll touch down in Belgium soon..
尽量赶在怀特霍尔的人之前找到贝克斯
try to get to Beckers before Whitehall's team does.
不用我提醒你 如果他遇害了
I don't have to remind you that if he's killed,
那无论参议员怎么努力 联♥合♥国♥都不会放过我们
the U.N. will come after us no matter what the senator says or does.
保持联络
We'll be in touch.
朱利安·贝克斯
贝克斯的地址有了
We got Beckers' location.
没错 理论上来说 所有点都必须相互连接
Yes, theoretically, all those points have to be connected.
不错啊 菲兹
Damn, Fitz.
没错 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
你为什么那么惊讶
Why do you look so surprised?
-这... -好吧
- Well... - Well, yeah.
换做是我大概也会惊讶... 西蒙斯
Well, I'd probably be surprised... hey, Simmons.
那个炸♥弹♥...他看了...
The explosives... he saw the, um...
他一直提起那些积压文件
Yeah, he kept mentioning backlogged files,
你也知道 他说的多半是废话
and, you know, half the stuff he says is nonsense.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
来看看这个
Check this out.
这种炸♥弹♥发明于20世纪40年代
It turns out these bombs are actually from the 1940s,
是由一名九头蛇科学家设计的
and they were developed by a Hydra scientist
-他当时为红骷髅效命 -红骷髅
- that worked for the Red Skull. - The Red Skull.
这可不是废话 注意这个发明者
Not nonsense, and designer.
没错 炸♥弹♥的发明者是一个叫做...
Yeah, and the actual designer of the bombs is a guy named...
文森特·贝克斯
-文森特·贝克斯的人 -文森特·贝克斯
- Vincent Beckers. - Vincent Beckers.
文森特·贝克斯
Vincent Beckers.
我们得告诉科尔森 现在就去
We need to find Coulson... now.
听我说
Listen to me.
你不能相信他
You can't trust him.
三周半
Three and a half weeks.
我每天都坐在这张椅子上 坐了三周半
I sat in this chair every day for three and a half weeks,
你从没跟我说过一句话
and you never said a word.
现在你想开口了
But now you want to talk?
抱歉 太迟了
Well, it's too late.
我告诉斯凯的一切都是真话 你知道的
Everything I told Skye was true. You know that.
我没有给过你们一条虚假信息
I haven't given you one bad piece of intel.
这不能说明什么吗
Is that worth nothing?
你再也别想见到斯凯了
You will never see Skye again.
我以为我在重新赢得你的信任 科尔森
I thought we were rebuilding trust, Coulson.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我仍是你团队的一员
I'm still a part of your team.
我的团队
My team?
你
You th...
你不是我们的一员 永远都不会是
You are not nor will you ever be on my team.
你把菲兹和西蒙斯扔下了飞机
You dropped Fitz-Simmons out of a plane.
你杀了维多利亚·汉德和艾瑞克·凯尼格
You murdered Victoria Hand and Eric Koenig.
你背叛了我们所有人 你个该死的骗子
You betrayed every one of us, you deluded son of a bitch.
你还活着的唯一原因是你还有用
The only reason you're alive is because you were of use.
而你被转狱的唯一原因
And the only reason you're being transferred
是你哥哥更有用
is because your brother is of more use.
让我受审是你的主意还是他的主意
Was this his idea or yours to put me on trial?
真是个好故事
It's a good story...
大义灭亲 让自己的弟弟被审判处决
a man brave enough to have his own brother executed for his crimes.
克里斯蒂安肯定会充分利用这件事
Oh, Christian will milk that for all it's worth.
审判肯定会恰好在中期选举之前结束
And the trial should wrap up right before the midterms.
你哥哥和你的看法一样
Your brother saw the same angles.
或许你们的相似之处比你想的要多
Maybe you two are more alike than you think.
长官 我们需要您来一下
Sir, we need you.
文森特·贝克斯
朱利安·贝克斯
文森特·贝克斯是朱利安的祖父
Vincent Beckers is Julien's grandfather.
我们认为九头蛇与他们家族一直有联♥系♥
We believe the Hydra connection stayed very much alive.
我们检查了贝克斯和怀特霍尔的旅行记录
We found the travel records for Beckers and Whitehall, and...
过去五年中至少有12处是吻合的
They coincided at least 12 times over the past five years.
这完全没道理
That doesn't make sense.
是啊 九头蛇为什么要对付他们自己的特工
Yeah, why would Hydra be targeting one of their own operatives?
我们被耍了 马上给梅打电♥话♥
We've been played. Get May on the line.
他们得改道去我们在布鲁日的安全屋
They need to reroute to our safe house in Bruges.
比利时 布鲁日 神盾局安全屋
贝克斯先生
Mr. Beckers.
我们的特工到处找你
We have agents looking for you.
你怎么找到这里的
How did you find this place?
我跟着他们来的
I followed them here.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表