剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
有时候无知是福啊
Uh, well, sometimes ignorance is bless.
文德尔·利维 天才智商
Wendell Levi -- genius-level IQ,
但道德感全无 对生命毫无尊重
but no moral compass or regard for human life.
我更希望我抓的罪犯蠢一点
Prefer my criminals stupid.
那你肯定喜欢弗朗西斯·诺彻
Well, then you'll really like Francis Noche.
诺彻是个黑帮打手
Noche was a mob enforcer
希望打人的本事更进一步
who wanted to be better at enforcing,
所以搞来了些试验性类固醇
so he got his hands on some experimental steroids.
让他变得很强大 不过脑子就没那么强了
Left him incredibly strong. Brains? Not so much.
上帝是公平的 不能全都兼得
Mm, god doesn't give with both hands.
长官 这些人在名录里
Sir, these people are on the index,
但算不上有异能啊
but they're not exactly gifted.
他们都被认定为极其危险
They were considered highly dangerous.
这个名录很大程度上是个监控名单
A larger part of the index functions as more of a watch list.
卡拉·菲·基甸
Karla Faye Gideon --
手指上永久嫁接了刀片
Razors permanently grafted into her fingers?
曾和虐待她的男友在医学实验室工作
Worked in a medical lab with her abusive boyfriend --
她想要自保
wanted to protect herself.
-都有点狗血了 -是啊
- It's like a lifetime movie. - I know.
我本来也会同情她
And I'd feel bad for her
只是她男友不是唯一被她杀害的
except her boyfriend wasn't her only victim.
你确定斯凯的父亲是他们的头目吗
You're sure Skye's father's the ringleader?
毫无疑问 "开战"
Without a doubt. "Fight on."
可能是宣战声明
Could be a call to arms.
也许他想对我们宣战 但在哪开战呢
Maybe he wants to wage war on us, but where?
你该尝尝这里的香肠饼干
You ought to try the sausage biscuits.
我不喜欢吃的
I don't like food.
你真是风骨奇特
You're an interesting fellow.
也许我们还是该
Maybe it would make more sense
忘掉神盾局 向前看
just to forget about S.H.I.E.L.D. -- m-move on.
难道他们夺走我们的东西还不够多吗
I mean, haven't they robbed us of enough?
重点就在这儿 我们不能遗忘
That's the point. We can't forget.
我们不能悄悄逃走
We can't just slink away
任他们掠夺我们
and let them take from us.
掠夺我
From me!
他们抓走了我的宝贝女儿
They took my little girl.
他们偷走了她 现在她还在他们手上
They stole her from me, and they still have her.
她在那里不安全
She isn't safe there.
痛失爱女 会让你心痛欲裂
Losing a child, it -- it tears you apart!
我就和你一样
I'm just like you.
我以前不够强大
I wasn't strong.
保护不了我所爱的人
I couldn't protect the people I loved.
所以我试图改变
So I tried to change,
用化学手段强化自己
improve myself, with chemistry.
结果不那么 稳定
Results were... inconsistent.
起伏很大
Some volatility issues.
但我不断改进配方
But I keep working on a formula.
不断调整
Always tweaking.
我们现在不能停手
We can't stop now.
我们不能被他们吓住 或者让世界害怕我们
We can't let them make us afraid or make the world afraid of us.
他们才是罪人
They are the criminals,
我们要揭露他们的罪恶
and we're gonna shine a light on that.
亨特不是因为我要给他工作才走的吧
The reason Hunter left wasn't the job offer, was it?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的确很难看透 但亨特一看就透
You're a hard person to read, but Hunter isn't.
你们俩复合多久了
How long have you two been sleeping together?
我确实应该汇报我们感情状况的发展
I should have reported the change in our relationship,
但现在讨论这个合适吗
but is this the right time to discuss this?
如果我们有什么进展 当然不合适
If we were making any headway, I'd say no,
但我们现在卡住了
but we're stuck.
卡住的时候 换换脑子会有帮助
And when I'm stuck, it helps to do something else --
听听音乐 锻炼 聊聊别的事
Listen to music, twirl a baton, talk about something else.
据说你的潜意识会继续思考问题
They say your subconscious keeps working the problem.
所以 聊聊亨特吧
So...Hunter.
我和他断了
I broke it off.
亨特故态复萌了
Hunter slipped back into his old patterns,
一声不响地走掉 去酗酒
which involves bailing and beer.
迈克去找他了 总之是历史重演了
Mack's gone to find him, and history repeats itself.
"历史"
"History."
我的天 "开战"
Oh, my god. "Fight on."
车牌检索有结果了
We got a hit on the license plate.
找到匹配结果
威斯康辛州
我猜猜 在威斯康辛州
Let me guess -- in Wisconsin.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
威斯康辛州 马尼托瓦克
马尼托瓦克
亡命徒队
开战
为什么是威斯康辛州马尼托瓦克
Why Manitowoc, Wisconsin?
那是我的出生地
I was born there.
他想引诱我回家
He's trying to lure me home.
你需要支援
You need backup.
我需要支援
I need backup.
70以下
Under 70.
你怎么做到的
How are you doing that?
梅教我的
May taught me.
注意力放在一点上
You focus on a single point,
让其他一切成为背景噪音消失掉
let everything else become noise disappearing in the background.
但是噪音并没消失 你只是把它推开了
Except it doesn't disappear. You're pushing it aside.
所以你做梦时 就发生了震动
Which is why, when you were dreaming, the tremors started.
你梦到了什么
What were you dreaming about?
不记得了
I don't remember.
你防卫心理很强
You're seeming defensive.
因为你一直在给我施压
Because you keep pressing.
因为你刚刚的感觉
Because whatever you were feeling
强大到能摇动这整架飞机
was strong enough to shake this entire plane.
我不知道 换个话题吧
Well, I don't know, so let's move on.
不如你给我看副罗夏墨迹
How about you show me an inkblot,
我给你讲讲我的第一次
and I'll tell you about my first time?
幽默 原来这是你的专长
Humor. So that's your thing.
这是个有效的方法
Well, that's an effective way
能避免去想你现在极其痛苦的生活
to avoid thinking about how monumentally painful your life is right now.
真会鼓舞士气 谢谢
Good pep talk. Thanks.
讽刺 同一个目的 回避策略
Sarcasm. Same purpose -- avoidance strategy.
我到底在回避什么
What am I avoiding, exactly?
真♥相♥
The truth.
你现在不一样了 你有异能了
That you're different now, that you have abilities,
而且能被痛苦激发
abilities triggered by pain,
你要么去面对 要么就再也别睡觉了
and either you face that or you don't sleep again.
我梦到我在执行任务
I dreamed I was on mission,
正用狙♥击♥枪♥的瞄准镜瞄准
looking through the scope on my rifle.
接下来 就换位了
The next thing I knew, I was on the other side.
枪口对准了我
The rifle was trained on me.
切中要害 从特工变成了
Pretty on point... going from being an agent to a --
对 被列入了名录
Yeah, to being on the index.
我知道神盾局对名录里的人的政策
And I know S.H.I.E.L.D.'s policy for people on the index.
我执行过那种政策
I have executed that policy.
斯凯 你得停止震动
Okay. Skye, I need you to stop.
冷静一点 深呼吸
Just calm down. Take a breath.
-等等 房♥间在震动 -没错
- Wait. The room is shaking. - Right.
所以你得深呼吸
Which is why I need you to breathe.
不 不是我 不是我做的
No, this isn't me. I'm not doing this.
我打算开启空客自动飞行程序
Look, I was gonna come talk to you
就去跟你说的
once I put the bus on auto.
先斩后奏吗
Talk to me after the fact?
我们都已经起飞了
When we're already in the air?
科尔森需要支援 再说你在会诊
Coulson needs backup. Plus, you were in session.
我不想打断你们
I didn't want to interrupt.
轻点 轻点 让我来
Uh, g-g-gentle. Gentle. Here. L-let me.
我都想哭了
I think I might cry.
别急
Not so fast.
要物尽其用
Make it count.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表