剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我也很看重这点
and I value that.
所以我给你个机会
So I'm giving you a chance here.
告诉我你在为谁工作
Just tell me who you're working for.
我为神盾局工作
I work for s.H.I.E.L.D.
看来你是不吃敬酒啊
So you want to do this the other way?
那好吧
Okay, then.
我太多朋友死在九头蛇手里
I've lost too many friends to Hydra.
我也一样
So have I.
你不是孤军奋战 这我确定
You're not in this alone. I know that much.
你的同伙是亨特吗
Are you working with Hunter?
还是他也只是一颗棋子
Or is he just a pawn in this, too?
不好
Oh, God.
帮我接梅 快
Get May on the line -- now.
我还跟科尔森说不可能是你
I told Coulson there was no way.
我讨厌猜错
I hate being wrong.
别冲动 好吗
Please, okay?
没必要用枪 我可以解释
There's no need for the gun. I can explain.
洗耳恭听
Can't wait.
我是为神盾局工作的 真的 我发誓
I work for S.H.I.E.L.D. I do. I swear.
但你不是
But you don't.
再试试
Try again.
科尔森这样管事 这不叫神盾局
What Coulson's doing here, this isn't S.H.I.E.L.D. --
不是真正的神盾局
Not the real S.H.I.E.L.D., anyway.
上一个背叛我的人 被我击碎了喉头
The last person who betrayed me -- I broke his larynx.
交过来
Hand that over.
梅 没必要这样的
May, it doesn't have to be like this.
我不想这样的
I didn't want this.
该死
Damn it.
-你们三个 去找他 -是 长官
- You three, find him. - Yes, sir.
其他人跟我走
The rest of you, follow me.
是我们 找到菲兹了
It's us. Found Fitz.
什么情况
Talk to me.
是芭比 她用了电磁脉冲器
It's Bobbi. She set off some kind of E.M.P.
她不见了
She's gone.
迈克也是
Mack, too.
他在小洛拉的引擎里植入了探测仪
He embedded a scanner into little Lola's engine.
目的是检测振金
It was programmed to find anything with vibranium.
难怪芭比知道该去哪找
That's how Bobbi knew where to look.
她拿走了弗瑞的工具箱
She has Fury's toolbox.
快去找到她
Go. Find her.
我们不能让他们跑掉
We can't let them escape.
不会的
We won't.
我去机房♥
I'll make my way to the server room
启动手动封锁
and initiate a manual lockdown.
我们的规章他们都知道
They know all of our protocols.
我们把基地的蓝图给了迈克
We handed Mack the schematics of our base.
他们对这个地方不像我们那么了解
They don't know everything about this place -- not like we do.
她说她为神盾局工作 菲尔
She said she was working for S.H.I.E.L.D., Phil --
真正的神盾局
the real S.H.I.E.L.D.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
神盾局沦陷日
我们没时间了 迈克 我需要找到他
We're running out of time, Mack. I need to find him.
会议室就在前面
Conference room is up ahead.
如果他不在那里...
If he's not there...
冈萨雷斯指挥官 等等
Commander Gonzales, wait.
-我们不是九头蛇 -这话我听过
- We're not Hydra. - I've heard that before.
我是芭比·莫尔斯特工
I'm Agent Bobbi Morse.
我们按弗瑞命令前来 规程ASTA06
We're here under Fury's orders -- protocol a-s-t-a-0-6.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
今天可真是够呛
It's been a bastard of a day.
长官 我们的任务是带你下舰
Sir, our mission is to get you off the ship.
那个人有把斧子
That man there had an ax.
被我夺来了
Now I have it.
但留下了很深的斧痕
Still, left quite a mark.
莫尔斯特工
Agent Morse.
科尔森和梅发现了 我只得执行B计划
Coulson and May knew something was up. I had to go to plan "B."
迈克呢
What about Mack?
不清楚 但我拿到工具箱了
Unclear, but I have the toolbox.
干得好
Good work.
亨特有消息吗
Any word on Hunter?
我们还在搜寻撤离舱
We're still trying to track the evac pod.
可是还没找到
No luck yet.
你查清那女孩的位置了吗
Have you found the girl's location?
没有 但如果科尔森早发现了问题
No, but if Coulson knew something was up,
他可能已经带斯凯远离这里了
he probably took Skye somewhere far away from here.
连接中断
你好 我是珍玛·西蒙斯 请留言
Hello. This is Jemma Simmons. Please leave a message.
珍玛 是我 能给我回电♥话♥吗
Hey, Jemma. It's me. Um, can you call me back?
我戴上了手套
I -- I put the gloves on,
但是 我感到晕眩是正常的吗
but, uh, are they supposed to make you feel woozy?
也许只是个副作用
Um, maybe that's just a side effect.
还有 手套就这么紧吗
Also, are they supposed to be this tight?
我不是在抱怨 只是想问问
I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering.
总之 有空给我回电♥话♥
Anyway, call me back when you can.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
菲兹 你为什么逼我看《鬼影实录》
Fitz, why did you make me watch "Paranormal Activity"?
你好 斯凯 我是戈登
Hello, Skye. I'm Gordon.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
那是干什么的
So, what is the plan with that?
你能看见
You...you can see?
跟你看的方式不同 但我看得出你很害怕
Not the way you do, but I can see that you are afraid.
你不用害怕 不用怕我
You don't need to be. Not with me.
你是谁
Who are you?
我像你一样
I'm like you.
我是以朋友的身份前来
And I've come here as a friend.
我无法想象像你那样
Can't imagine how it must have felt
在一无所知的情况下
to go through your transformation
经历转化会是什么感受
without any understanding of what to expect.
我准备了很多年
I had years to prepare.
依旧被自己的变化吓到了
And still I was horrified by what I became.
当然 我那时还年轻
Granted, I was younger.
我能坐下吗
May I sit?
这沙发很不舒服
This couch is very uncomfortable.
你能别盯着我吗
I wish you wouldn't stare.
开玩笑的
Th-that was a joke.
我不是很擅长开玩笑
I'm not very good at them.
其实我不在意你好奇
I don't mind that you're curious, honestly.
是的 我曾经有眼睛 蓝色的
And, yes, I used to have eyes. They were blue.
这个
This...
这是我表象的改变
This was the obvious change for me,
但内在的改变也很深远
but what happens inside can be just as profound.
迷雾给每个人带来了不同的变化
You see, the mist changes everyone differently.
我们之间真正的不同在于
The real difference between the two of us
穿过迷雾之后的经历
is what happened after we went through the mist.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我早就知道我很特别
I knew from an early age how special I was --
我有导师 算是个向导吧
had a mentor, a guide of sorts.
我转化后 她做的第一件事
And the first thing she did after I transformed
就是拥抱我
was embrace me.
告诉我 斯凯 神盾局对你
Tell me, skye, what was the first thing
做的第一件事是什么
that S.H.I.E.L.D. did to you?
芭比
Bobbi!
谢天谢地是你
Thank god it's you.
怎么一个人都找不到
I couldn't find anyone.
我也找不到
Me, neither.
咱们待在一起会安全些
But we'll be safer now that we're together.
说得对 那下一步干什么
Right. Good. So, what's next?
三位特工找到了
Found my three agents.
我猜猜 不省人事了
Let me guess -- unconscious?
迈克打晕了他们 破坏了空客
Mack took them out, then disabled the bus.
-昆式战斗机呢 -引擎线路被毁
- Any luck on the Quinjet? - Engine line's shot.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表