剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
跟他做个了结
to get all this out.
让他知道你真正的感受
Let him know how you really feel.
我 对不起 我做不到...
I...I-I -- I'm sorry. I just -- I can't --
没事的
It's okay.
我们一起去
We'll do this together.
我会一直陪着你
I'll be there every step of the way.
好吧
Okay.
那好
Okay.
但是怎么做
But how?
你都说了 他在空军手里
You said he's in air force custody.
我自有办法
Got that all worked out.
不过首先
First...
你
You...
得戴上这个
are gonna need this.
我发誓我就放在这里面了
I could have swore it was in here somewhere.
除非我是放在另一个包里了
Unless maybe I put it in my other purse.
您还好吗 塔伯特太太
Is everything okay, mrs. Talbot?
显然不好啊
Well, obviously not.
我的证件找不到了
I can't find my I.D. anywhere.
不是那个 夫人 听您声音好像感冒了
It's not that, ma'am. It sounds like you have a cold.
就是怎么都好不了
Can't seem to shake the damn thing.
估计是我儿子传染的 那个脏小子
Probably got it from my son, the little germ factory.
要不我请示一下将军吧
How about I just call the general,
省得您再麻烦了
get this all straightened out?
乘式割草机的好处
The thing about a riding mower
就在于更好的割草体验
is it gives you a superior cut,
让你能控制整个草坪
lets you control the terrain.
受益匪浅 长官
That's very informative, sir.
两只手 控制四只轮子
You got two hands, four wheels...
却只有一个座位
one saddle.
关键就在这里 中尉
That's really what it's all about, lieutenant.
塔伯特将军的办公室
General Talbot's office.
好的 是门卫
I see. It's security.
您妻子又把证件落在家里了
Your wife left her I.D. at home again.
周二吃卷饼 但现在有点早了吧
It's a little early for taco tuesday, isn't it?
好吧 让她进来
All right. Send her up.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
抱歉让您久等了塔伯特太太 您可以进去了
Sorry about the wait, mrs. Talbot. You're all set.
希望您尽早康复
I hope you feel better.
谢谢
Thank you.
这曾是弗瑞的一个隐居点
It's one of Fury's old retreats.
我有好几年没来过了
Haven't been in here in years.
弗瑞不是那种会躲在小木屋里放松的人
Fury's not the kind of guy who has a cabin just to relax.
这到底是什么地方
What is this place?
是异能人士的安全屋
It's a safe house for people with powers.
罗杰斯刚解冻那会儿都来这儿住过几周
Rogers even spent a few weeks here after he defrosted.
好吧 但问题是想让谁安全
Okay, but who's it supposed to keep safe --
异能人士还是其他人
The people with powers or everyone else?
都想
Both.
斯凯 恐怕我不能再让你出任务了
Skye, I'm afraid I have to pull you from active duty.
我明白
I get it. I do.
我只是没想到你会把我隔离起来
I just didn't think that you'd lock me up
就跟满月期的狼人似的
like a werewolf during full moon.
你不会落单的
You're not alone here.
我看着挺隔绝的
Feels pretty isolated to me.
这里和基地有视频通讯专线
There's a direct video link to the base,
梅也会隔几天就来看看你
and May will keep dropping by every couple of days.
我该做什么 钓鱼吗
What am I supposed to do? Go fishing?
如果你要出门的话得当心
Well, if you do go outside, be careful,
周围有激光围栏
There's a laser fence around the perimeter.
这里很安全 你可以放松下来
Look, this is a safe place. You can relax here.
利用这段时间学会控制你的力量
You can use this time to get a handle on your abilities.
是啊 到目前进展很棒呢
Yeah, 'cause that's worked great so far.
也许我们现在该帮你一把了
Well, maybe it's time we give you a hand with that.
西蒙斯最近一直在研发这个东西
Simmons has been working around the clock on these.
她向我保证能让你的恢复时间减半
She assures me they'll cut your recovery time in half.
它们有什么作用
How do they work?
内置电路会产生电流
The internal wiring emits a surge of electricity
抑制你的异能
to inhibit your powers.
这东西能消除我的异能
So these take my powers away?
更像是减低其威力
More like decrease their magnitude
以免你再伤到自己
to keep you from hurting yourself.
我说过 我们希望你尽早恢复
Like I said, we want you to heal.
看着挺容易啊
Seems like a no-brainer.
这得你试了才知道了
It's a personal call.
什么意思 还有副作用吗
What do you mean? Are there side effects?
有一些
A few.
西蒙斯稍后会跟你详细说明的
Simmons can go over them with you later.
这手套就是我最佳的选择了吗
Are these gloves really my best option?
这我不能替你决定 斯凯
I can't answer that question for you, Skye.
够了
Stop.
别再跟我打神盾局的官腔了 行吗
Stop being this S.H.I.E.L.D. guy for just one second, okay?
拜托 我们一起经历了那么多
Please. We've been through way too much together.
我现在需要你做我的朋友
I just need you to be my friend right now.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
What would you do if you were me?
我不知道
I don't know.
这一切对我们都是未知的
These are uncharted waters,
但你是最有可能找到解决办法的人了
but if anybody can find a way through them, it's you.
就因为我是红科尔维特
'cause I'm the red corvette.
因为你是极少数我能信任的人之一
Because you're one of the few people I know I can trust.
做护发了吗 少校 挺好看
Do something to your hair, major? Looks good.
怎么回事
What the hell?
视频中断了吗
Feed go out?
是啊 我也不知道怎么回事 你呢
Yeah, and I can't figure out why. Any ideas?
我可能还真知道
Might know a little something.
卡尔拉·塔伯特来电
亲爱的 找不到来我办公室的路了吗
Hey, honey. Get lost on the way to my office?
不 我没迷路 只是堵在路上了
No, I'm not lost. I'm just stuck in some traffic.
等等 你是说你还在车上吗
Wait, you're telling me you're still in the car?
是
Yes.
真是的 五大道上的施工简直没完没了了
I swear, this construction on 5th has been going on forever.
可我才看...
But I just s...
刚才那人不是她
she's not really here.
你说什么 长官
Excuse me, sir?
我要你立刻封锁基地 中尉
I need you to lock down the base for me right now, Lieutenant.
如果你看到我出现在不该出现的地方
And if you see me someplace I'm not supposed to be,
那就不是我
I'm not there.
又是那个该死的面具
It's that damn mask again.
去通信卫星室 和菲尔·科尔森取得联♥系♥
Get to the sat room. Make contact with Phil Coulson.
告诉他纳米面具又出现了
Tell him the nanomask is in play.
未经我的同意 谁都不准进来
No one comes in here without my permission.
任何人
No one.
所有人都到齐了吗
Is that everybody?
所有女性人员都到齐了 长官
All female personnel are accounted for, sir.
很好
Outstanding.
稍息
At ease.
我们现在有个情况
We have a situation.
我们的基地里有内鬼
There is a mole on our base.
内鬼伪装成我妻子的样子混过了安检
This mole infiltrated security by posing as my wife
现在可能是这里的任何一个人
and could be anyone in this room right now.
谨记
Make no mistake --
此人是敌方战士 不容小觑
this is an enemy combatant, one not to be taken lightly.
但是请放心 我会找带这个闯入者的
But rest assured, I will find this perpetrator.
因为要说我有什么无法容忍♥的事
Because if there is one thing that I cannot stand,
就是内部的间谍
it is a spy in my house.
迈克
Mack.
打算告诉我怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你已经离开照看亨特好几天了
You've been off-campus several days babysitting Hunter.
但你现在回来了
Yet here you are.
什么 但亨特还没回来吗 是啊
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表