剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Uh, what he's trying to say is
隐形装置有音频组件 可以逆转声波
there's an audio component to cloaking that inverts sound waves, too.
就像噪音消除耳机吗
Like noise-canceling headphones?
对 一个意思
Yeah, same concept.
你能帮帮我吗
You think you can give me a hand with this?
这种情况下
Um, u-under the circumstances, uh...
重点是你得...
Well, the trick is you would...n...
重点在于超材料
The trick... the trick would be in the metamaterials.
哦对 但你得改动那个...
Uh, oh! Yeah, but you'd have to alter the, um...
菲兹
Fitz, it...
大家能不能先别说话
Yeah, could everyone just stop talking for one second?
不行 抱歉 我得走了
No, sorry. Gonna have to go.
有时候觉得他还是以前的菲兹
It's like sometimes he's the same old fitz,
-其他时候.... -就不是了
- And other times... - Not.
你们说就是吧
Now I'll take your word for it.
不过 我还是需要人帮忙
Meantime, I'm still gonna need an extra pair of hands.
大家都出任务回来了吗
Is everyone back from the mission?
还有人没回来
Not everyone.
塞拉利昂 三年前 想起来了吗
Sierra Leone, three years ago. Ring a bell?
08年在巴士拉呢
How about basra, '08?
豹爪行动
Operation panther's claw?
得了吧 中尉 这些故事都是真的吧
Come on, Lieutenant. Tell me the stories are true.
我已经不是中尉了 长官
I'm not a lieutenant anymore, sir.
为什么 孩子 你的履历那么出色
Why is that, son? Your record?
五次因杰出贡献获表彰
Five commendations for distinguished service...
擅长编篮子和做陶器
Merits for basket weaving, pottery.
可别忘了这些
Don't forget those.
我只是想弄明白你这样的人
I'm just trying to figure out how a guy like you,
英国空军特别部队的精英
one of the SAS's finest,
怎么会跟一群雇佣兵混在一起
winds up running with a bunch of mouth-breathing mercs.
男人做事还能有什么原因啊 将军
Why does any man do anything, general?
我遇见了一个女孩
I met a girl.
听着 亨特 我觉得我们挺志趣相投的
Look, Hunter, I think we're pretty like-minded guys,
所以我们就别浪费彼此的时间了
So let's don't waste each other's time.
你知道我想要什么
You know what I'm after.
看来不是卡尔·克里尔
Guessing it's not Carl Creel.
克里尔只是小虾兵 想想大鱼
Creel's small-time. Think big fish.
科尔森
Coulson.
科尔森
Coulson.
他就是个义警
He's a vigilante...
一个为达自己目的不计代价的狂徒
A zealot who'll risk anything to further his own agenda.
但你很幸运
But lucky for you,
有个很有钱的议员想要找他
I've got a senator with very deep pockets that wants him.
所以你请便 开个价
So you go ahead. Name your price.
你肯定是开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
我没什么幽默感
I don't have a sense of humor.
如果我不把科尔森交给你呢 怎么
And if I don't give you Coulson, what?
把我扔海里吗
I go for a swim?
要知道我以前也被人踢下过直升机 长官
You should know I've been helped out of a chopper before, sir.
科尔森闯进了一个重兵把守的政♥府♥设施
Coulson broke into a secure government facility,
他放走了一个疯子
he...he let a psychopath on the loose,
牺牲了自己手下 也就是你的朋友
sacrificed the lives of his own men... your friends.
为了什么呢
For what?
亨特 我不是来唱白脸的
Hunter, I'm not here to play bad cop.
我也用不着
I shouldn't have to.
我要200万美金
I want $2 million.
成交
Done.
还有一个体面的葬礼
And a proper burial.
什么
Excuse me?
为哈特利 她是个神盾局特工
For Hartley. She's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
你在电视上的说辞会让她被当做恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She'll be branded a terrorist after what you said on tv,
也许还会被丢在贫民墓地
probably dumped in a pauper's grave,
她家人会不知道她到底出了什么事
her family wondering what happened to her.
他们不该受到如此对待
They deserve better.
她也该有更好的归宿
She deserves better.
我会确保这一点的
I'll make sure she gets it.
留意此物
"Keep an eye out for this."
加密
已加密
已存档
我只是来汇报一下迈克和崔普
I just wanted to report that Mack and Trip
正在研究隐形装置 所以
are working on cloaking, so...
如果你需要我出外勤的话我有空
I'm free if you want me back in the field.
不用了 梅还在执行任务呢
That won't be necessary. May's still out there.
那哈特利和爱达荷呢
What about Hartley and Idaho?
他们不在了 是吧
They're not out there, are they?
是因为那东西 对吗 那个物件
It was that thing, wasn't it? The object.
是因为克里尔
It was Creel.
长官 我得出去
Sir, I need to get back out there
-帮梅消灭他 -不行
- and help may take him down. - No.
她是我的监管人员
She's my S.O.
我现在是外勤特工了 我可以保护自己
I'm a field agent now, and I can handle myself.
-这不是重点 -那是什么
- That's not what this is about. - Then what is it about?
那个不明物 那些符号♥
The object? The symbols?
如果我不知道情况 我就帮不上忙
Because I can't help if I don't know what's going on.
如果你想帮忙
If you'd like to help,
去下面收拾哈特利的东西吧
go down to the bunks, pack up Hartley's things.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你是领导
I know you're the boss,
你必须控制好自己的情绪 但这不健康
and you have to compartmentalize everything, but it's not healthy.
你需要放松
You need to loosen up.
试试瑜伽 或者什么的
Try... yoga or something.
我试过了 但我
I tried it, but I'm...
柔韧性不太好
really not flexible.
但谢谢
But thanks.
我们本来就要成功了
We were so close.
如果他们能多给我们点时间
If they'd just given us a little bit more time
计算物体的
to calculate the object's...
折射率 是啊
Refractive index, yeah.
这就是当今社会的问题
That's the problem these days --
每个人都要立即得到答案
Everyone needs answers immediately.
所有人都很没耐心
No one has any patience anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
我们无法破解隐形装置
I bet they're relishing the fact
他们心里肯定乐着呢
that we couldn't crack the cloaking device.
别傻了 菲兹
Don't be silly, Fitz.
这里的每个人都知道你对团队的价值
Everyone here knows how valuable you are to the team.
他们把我当瘟疫一样躲着
Well, they avoid me like the plague.
他们没有
They do not.
他们只是现在有自己的问题要忙
They just have their own problems right now.
是啊 那个克里尔
Oh, yeah. The Creel business.
事实上 或许他们需要我们的帮助
In fact, perhaps they need our assistance.
如果他们想找到克制克里尔能力的方法
If they're looking for a way to neutralize Creel's ability...
对这些异能人士 没人比我们更有经验了
No one has our experience with gifteds.
当然 我们不能把研究从他们那里抢过来
Of course, we can't just hijack the project from them.
那会打击他们的自信心
That would shatter their confidence.
-是啊 不能那么做 -不行
- Yeah, no. Do not want to do that. - No.
要不
Or do we?
-菲兹 -对 不行 这主意太蠢了
- Fitz... - Yeah. Yeah, no, no. Stupid, silly idea.
-真不知道我怎么会那么说 -快看
- I don't know why I sai... - Hey. Look.
那有一份研究资料
There's a whole packet of research
他们就那么放在那儿了 谁都能看
they just left laying about all willy-nilly for anyone to see.
是克里尔的DNA分♥析♥
It's Creel's DNA results.
有意思
Interesting.
要不要看看我们能做点什么
Shall we see what we can do with these?
当然要 西蒙斯
Yes, we shall, Simmons.
当然要
Yes, we shall.
你还好吗 还在等朋友吗
You all good, hon? Are you still waiting on a friend?
-还在等 -那好吧
- Yeah, I'm still waiting. - All right, then.
不急
No hurry.
来 我清理一下 请让让
Here, let me clear that. Excuse me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表