剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
We need to protect her, the same way we protect you.
她是我们的一员
She is one of us.
我和她不一样
I am not what she is.
别挡路 林肯
Get out of my way, Lincoln.
你知道我无法控制
You know I can't control this.
蕾娜
Raina!
斯凯 真是有趣啊
Skye, isn't this interesting?
我就觉得可能会见到你
I had a feeling I might see you.
斯凯 求你了 走吧
Skye, please, let's just go.
让她留下吧 我们有很多要聊的
Let her stay. We have so much to talk about.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
据说是宿命
Destiny...apparently.
我原本想要自♥由♥
I wanted to be set free,
但现在我甚至无法走在阳光下
but now I can't even bear the light of day.
我害怕清醒
I dread being awake,
但我睡着时也会做恐怖的噩梦
but my sleep is filled with such horrible nightmares.
孩子们都害怕怪兽
Children are so afraid of monsters.
他们应该知道成为怪兽更可怕
They should know it's worse to be one.
你罪有应得
You got what you deserved.
你也是
And so did you.
我不应该沦落至此
I didn't deserve any of this.
-这都是你造成的 -斯凯
- You did this to me! - Skye.
不 你为我的人生带来的只有痛苦
No, you have brought nothing but pain into my life --
我爸爸 迷雾
My father, the mist.
我朋友崔普因你而死
My friend Trip died in there because of you!
我没逼你跟着我进入神殿
I didn't make you follow me into that chamber.
你想要去
You wanted to go.
你需要去 因为我们是同类 斯凯
You needed to go because we're the same, Skye.
我们以前是同类 现在也是
We were the same before, and we're the same now.
我是外表变了 而你是内在变了
I am on the outside what you are on the inside.
-不是 -斯凯
- No! - Skye!
原来这就是你的能力
So that's what you are.
停下
You need to stop.
不 了结我吧
No! Finish this!
结束我的噩梦
End my nightmares!
够了
Enough!
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫嘉颖
My name is Jiaying.
你们都是我家的客人
You're both guests in my house.
你不了解她
You don't know her.
你不知道她能做什么
You have no idea what she's capable of.
她能成就美好而伟大的事
She's capable of beauty and greatness,
和我们一样
just as we all are.
你不能信任她 她杀了人
She can't be trusted. She killed people!
戈登告诉我 你也差点杀了人
From what Gordon tells me, you could have, as well.
而就我刚才所见 你也显然具备杀人的能力
And from what I just saw, you're certainly capable of it.
你为什么要把她带来
Why would you bring her here?
和把你带来的原因一样 她是我们的一员
The same reason we brought you here -- she's one of us.
我跟她没有任何相似之处
I am not anything like her.
无论你俩过去是什么
Whatever you two were in the past,
现在你们已经变了
that's not what you are now.
我不能留下 她留我就走
I can't stay -- not if she's here.
去留完全取决于你自己
We'll leave that choice to you,
但我已决定做你的导师
but I have chosen to be your guide,
希望你能留下
should you remain with us.
我只求你给我几天时间
All I ask is for a few days.
我会照顾你 训练你 看着你成长
I'll look after you, train you, watch you grow.
如果你觉得
And if you don't feel
我们之前并无值得深究的共鸣 那么
a connection between us worth exploring, well...
我们就再也不必见面了
we never have to see each other again.
我送你回房♥吧
Let's get you to your room.
我说对了 是吧
I was right, wasn't I?
她来了
She's here.
我说过我会找到她 我做到了
I told you I would find her, and I did.
你说得对 卡尔
You were right, Cal.
真的是黛西 我们的女儿
It's Daisy, our daughter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我现在能见她了吗
Can I see her now?
不行
No.
这是我父亲二战时用过的枪
This belonged to my father in the Second World War.
他用这枪杀过上百个纳粹鬼子
He used it to kill over a hundred Nazis.
他说这枪有灵性
He said it always had a way
总是知道什么时候冲哪开
of finding the right target at the right time.
如果你真觉得我是个叛徒
If you think I'm a traitor,
现在我给你个机会采取行动
now's your chance to do something about it.
拿起来 朝我开枪
Pick it up. Pull the trigger.
就此了结这一切
Let's end this right now.
或者你听我说完
Or you can hear me out.
我注意到
It's come to my attention
我对待你的方式有不妥
that I'm not handling you properly.
由于
And since...
我必须接受多数人支持的建议
I must accept the recommendation of others when I'm outvoted...
所以我来了
here we stand.
假设你不对我开枪
Assuming you decide not to shoot me,
我想请你加入理事会
I would like to offer you a seat on our board.
有什么条件
What's the catch?
没条件
No catch.
无论你帮不帮我们 我们都会抓到科尔森
We're gonna bring Coulson in with or without your help.
等他落网后
And when we do,
我们中该有一个愿意为他辩护的人
he should have a strong advocate on the board.
然后怎样
And then what?
那就得大家商量了
That's for us to decide.
但现在他像个逃犯 对我们也有威胁
But right now he's acting like a fugitive and a threat.
我们绝不轻易放过任何针对神盾局的威胁
We do not take any threat against S.H.I.E.L.D. lightly.
我也不会
Neither do I.
多谢你费心演这一出
I appreciate the theatrics,
但你不会傻到给我一把装着子弹的枪
but even you're not stupid enough to hand me a loaded gun.
这不是为了科尔森
This is not about Coulson.
也不是为了我
It's not about me.
也不是为了舰上的任何人
It's not about anyone on this ship.
而是为了神盾局
It's about S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们不能再这么互相反♥目♥
We cannot afford to be enemies to each other
因为眼下各路威胁虎视眈眈
when there are new threats out there
就等着我们露出破绽
waiting for the moment we are at our weakest.
流沙之上 大厦必倾
A house built on shifting sand will fall.
如果我们不能团结一致
And without a strong and united foundation,
神盾局必将再次沦陷
S.H.I.E.L.D. will fall again.
我请求你和我们一起保卫她 梅特工
I'm asking you to help us defend her, Agent May.
加入我们理事会
Take a seat on our board.
自动驾驶开启 飞行高度4.5万英尺
Autopilot is set. Cruising at 45,000 feet.
目的地是哪
Any destination?
-墨西哥如何 -我回头再告诉你
- Mexico. - I'll let you know.
彼得森特工一直在帮我做一些海外工作
Agent Peterson has been doing some overseas work for me.
还记得李斯特吗
Remember List?
我们没斩掉的那个九头蛇蛇头
The Hydra head we didn't cut off?
麦克过去六个月一直在追踪他
Mike's been trailing him for the past six months.
告诉他你发现了什么
Tell him what you found.
上周我拦截到了一通来自李斯特的加密通讯
Last week, I intercepted a coded transmission from List
他提到他对异能人士有兴趣
mentioning his interest in powered people.
是啊 现在貌似流行异能人
Yeah, they seem to be trending these days.
他在抓捕他们 拿他们做试验
He's hunting them down and experimenting on them.
你觉得带走斯凯的无眼男是他的人吗
You think the no-eyed guy took Skye as one of his?
不 但他和斯凯的父亲有联♥系♥
No, but he's connected to Skye's father
他背后肯定还有其他的异能人士
and whatever group of powered people he's involved with.
九头蛇知道他们吗
Does Hydra know about them?
有可能
Seems likely.
只有一个人和这两方都有联♥系♥
There's only one man who's connected to both sides of this equation.
如果我们要找到斯凯 就必须先找他
If we're gonna find Skye, we need to find him first.
是谁
And who's that?
我们的坏决定
Our bad option.
格兰特·沃德
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表