剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
真有这么难看出来吗
Is it really that hard to see?
是因为爱
It's love.
沃德特工认为如果他帮助斯凯实现她的命运
Agent Ward believes if he helps Skye fulfill her destiny,
她就会看清他真正的为人
she'll see him for who he really is.
可惜你无法实现你的命运了
It's a pity that you won't get to fulfill that destiny,
而你过了这么多年
or that after all these years,
还是无法为你妻子的惨死向我复仇
you won't get your vengeance for what I did to your wife.
把他绑起来
Secure him.
对沃德特工要保持警惕
Remain alert around Agent Ward.
他可是顶尖的训练有素的杀手
He's a trained killer -- one of the best.
我有种预感 假以时日 我能让你服从
I have a feeling that, in time, I can make you comply.
虽然并不理想
It's not ideal,
但从这上面发起袭击是最佳选择
but assaulting from up here is our best bet.
由于地方小 九头蛇的人数优势也减小了
The narrow quarters reduce Hydra's numerical advantage.
听来不错
Sounds perfect.
只是九头蛇的钻头
Other than the fact that Hydra's drill
能一直打到地底下
will be all the way down in the basement.
-通讯器呢 -九头蛇会进行扫描
- What about the comms? - Hydra scans for them.
两个任务 停止钻头 找到斯凯
Two goals -- stop the drill, find Skye.
-是不是还该有一项 -是什么
- Aren't you forgetting a third? - What's that?
别死在里面
Don't die out there.
我们常常提醒对方要保住小命
We tend to remind each other not to die.
那不是不言而喻的吗
Thought that was implicit.
他喜欢听我说出来
He likes to hear it.
谁不喜欢听啊
Who doesn't like to hear it?
我还是认为你们其中一人该留在这里
I still think one of you should wait up here
以免出岔子
in case something goes wrong.
-绝对不行 -我们已经谈过了
- Absolutely not. -Yeah, we already talked about it.
我们没有通讯器 手电筒或全球定位系统
We've got no comms, no flashlight, or GPS.
如果我们三人携手合作 成功的胜算
The three of us have a higher probability rate of success
会更高些
if we work together.
别误会 我喜欢有人陪伴
Hey, don't get me wrong. I love having the company.
好了 定时器设置好了
All right. Timers are good.
我们只要将它们放在正确的位置
We just need to get them to the right spots,
插入雷♥管♥ 然后赶快闪人
insert the detonators, get the hell out.
如果迈克在下面 我们该怎么办
What do we do if Mack's down there?
如果他死了 我们就带他的尸体回来
If he's dead, we'll bring his body back up.
如果没死 那就不是迈克
If not, it's not Mack.
我们就送他一程
We'll be doing him a favor.
迈克 你到底哪去了
All right, Mack, where the hell did you go?
那个长得和你一样的梅特工
The woman you look like -- Agent May?
我认识她 你的脸怎么会弄成这样
I knew her. How did you end up with her face?
为怀特霍尔博士效力时弄的
Serving Dr. Whitehall.
这背后的故事一定很有趣
That's got to be an interesting story.
这伤疤一定不好受吧
Doesn't it bother you?
我以前没有目标
I didn't have a purpose before.
不知前途
I was lost.
而现在我乐意服从
Now I'm happy to comply.
这么说你忠于九头蛇了
So you're loyal to hydra.
我忠于怀特霍尔博士
I'm loyal to Dr. Whitehall.
我也曾忠于过一个人
There was a guy I used to be loyal to.
可他彻底疯了
He went completely insane.
不准再说话
Not another word.
乐意服从
Happy to comply.
他伤到你了吗
Did he hurt you?
太好了 你醒了
Oh, good. You're awake.
这一刻我等了很久了
I've waited years for this.
你知道你母亲的天赋是什么吗
Do you know what your mother's special gift was?
不知道
No.
她不会老
She didn't age.
至少不像一般人那样变老
At least, not like the rest of us.
不知道 你是不是也像她一样
I wonder if that's your gift, as well,
还是说你另有特别之处
or if you're special in another way.
想有发现就要实验
Discovery requires experimentation.
我杀了你妻子
I killed your wife.
在我杀你之前
And before I kill you,
我要你亲眼看着我对你女儿下手
I want you to watch what I do to your daughter.
-在这儿待着 -是 长官
- Stay here. - Yes, sir.
-知道我们需要什么吗 -再来几十个人吗
- Know what we could use? - Another 50 men?
我本来想说十几个
I was gonna say a dozen.
但是几十个更好
But I like your idea better.
好了 行动吧
Okay, here we go.
这些地下道比金字塔还要古老
These tunnels are older than the pyramids,
我们可能是第一批踏足于此的人类
yet we may be the first humans to ever set foot in them.
我更担心会不会成为最后一批
I'm much more interested in us being the last.
这个路口左转
Left at this intersection.
明白
Copy that.
听见了没 有人来救我们了
Hear that? They're coming for us.
我知道你们有几个人
I saw how many guys you have on your side.
你们寡不敌众啊 朋友
You are sorely outnumbered, my friend.
这么着吧 你放了我
Tell you what. Let me go now.
我让他们放你一马
I'll tell them take it easy on you.
就光切个耳朵 挖只眼
Maybe cut off an ear, pop an eye.
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
只是想帮你而已
Just trying to be helpful.
我下手可比他轻多了
I'm a lot nicer than he's gonna be.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们赶紧出去吧
Now, let's get out of here.
还有我呢
Yeah, me, too!
-来解开我 -这里更安全
- Come on! - It's safer here.
我要去对怀特霍尔下手了
And I'm about to do something to Whitehall.
我不希望你见到我那副样子
I don't want you to see me like that.
我不介意看到
I don't mind...seeing.
我甚至愿意帮你呢
Hell, I'm happy to help.
不行
No.
我必须亲手了结他
I get to do this myself.
什么
What?
搞定两个 还剩两个
Two down, two to go.
怎么了
What's wrong?
花的时间比我预想的长
This is taking a little longer than I'd hoped.
那我们动作得再快点了
We'll have to move more quickly.
我们分头行动吧
We should split up.
-不行 -这主意不好
- No! - Bad idea.
不 这主意很好 我们要没时间了
No, it's a good idea. We're running out of time.
我知道怎么装炸♥弹♥ 我有地图
I'm familiar with the explosives. I have a map.
-我们驻防区见 -菲兹
- I'll see you two at the garrison. - Fitz.
相信我这一次吧 珍玛
Just trust me on this, Jemma.
我不害怕 我能行的
I'm not afraid. I can do it.
菲兹
Fitz.
对 是另一边
Yeah. Other direction.
带一队人 逐层搜寻敌人
Take a team and sweep this place floor by floor.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你做了什么
What did you do?!
不客气
You're welcome?
你杀了他
You killed him!
他是我的 却被你杀了
He was mine, and you killed him!
你敢动 我也杀了你
I'll do the same to you if you even move.
我绝不会让你带斯凯进地下道
There's no way I'm letting you take Skye into those tunnels
触发你幻想中的世界末日
to trigger whatever Armageddon you believe in.
你无权那么做 你无权夺走我的复仇
You had no right to do that, to take that from me!
我知道你以一种疯狂的方式爱着你女儿
I know, in some insane way, you love your daughter,
但你敢再走一步 我就杀了你
but I will kill you if you take another step.
方尖碑在哪
Now, where's the obelisk?
你阻止不了的
You can't stop this.
不
No.
加入神盾局
Join S.H.I.E.L.D.
旅行至遥远的异国
Travel to exotic, distant lands.
结识令人激动的奇人
Meet exciting, unusual people...
然后杀掉他们
and kill them.
我们都想帮你女儿
We both want to help your daughter.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表